Castro Calls Obamacare a ‘Miracle’

Well. Fidel might be a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.
He's right. Many so called " third world" countries have had universal health care for decades.

Fidel missed the part about 'Murkins being "forced" to buy it from the corporatocracy that runs the show in the land of the "free"
When he sees that he'll go fucking ballistic !

why dont you give him his shriveled cock back....i think he has to pee....unless of course....
Is there a control button to mark someone as a B00B ?
This guy is an idiot...................:cuckoo:

Doesnt it bother you guys on the left when a ruthless dictator and killer praises your programs?

That ruthles dictator's country has good health care for it's people, and also provided medical care for 9/11 workers. He may be a bad man, but he at least gives his people proper health care.

if you are talking about Castro...how come those in the poorer parts of the country have shitty care?.....and i know a Cuban who has lots of family there and told me to read this....this is just like his Aunt tells him it is....

"Sicko" Presents False View of Cuba's Health System

Well. Fidel might be a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.
He's right. Many so called " third world" countries have had universal health care for decades.

Fidel missed the part about 'Murkins being "forced" to buy it from the corporatocracy that runs the show in the land of the "free"
When he sees that he'll go fucking ballistic !

why dont you give him his shriveled cock back....i think he has to pee....unless of course....
Is there a control button to mark someone as a B00B ?
This guy is an idiot...................:cuckoo:

if there is ANYONE on this board who is a fucking idiot....its you dipshit....you and Yukon are 2 of the bigger Morons around....ever read what you post?....and im sure if a poll was taken ...who is the bigger idiot me or you....you would win by a landslide....

Doesnt it bother you guys on the left when a ruthless dictator and killer praises your programs?

That ruthles dictator's country has good health care for it's people, and also provided medical care for 9/11 workers. He may be a bad man, but he at least gives his people proper health care.
Yeah a low calorie diet with little sugar or fat and lots of healthful exercise, plus a program to keep you from being too sick to work.
What a sweetheart.
Now take the above as an endorsement of OscamaCare and prove you are too stupid to recognize sarcasm.

It does, and has been bothering me. This president and his little pals forcing us over to the 'dark side' through their arrogance and totalitarian agendas. No wonder the Commies and Marxists etc. are applauding Obama and his gang.

What's next? Fidel Castro as an honorary Congressman and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as an honorary Senator with Obama bowing to them both? This is 'NUTZ' :cuckoo:

Can you name a ruthless dictator and killer who wants us to obey the Constitution, cut spending and cut taxes? Can you name one who wants people to be responsible for themselves and charitable toward others on their own without government force needed?

Can you tell me when the republicans actually did that during the previous administration?

And as far as your question is concerned: I can, does Al Quada count as an organization also count? They describe the republican policies a little different, more accurate ... they call it "Failing" ;)

McCain Advisers Freaked Out by Al Qaeda Preference for McCain The Washington Independent

And what enemy of the US would not support a party that wants the US to fail?

Republicans try to play the fear card, but the real fear is Republicans afraid that jobs come back after the latest Republican recession.
?Hope America Fails Republicans? terrified of positive jobs news - The Hill's Pundits Blog

Last edited:
and why wouldn't one Marxist endorse another...

"Cuban revolutionary leader Fidel Castro on Thursday declared passage of American health care reform "a miracle" and a major victory for Obama's presidency."

Dubious endorsement? Cuban leader endorses US health care reform, says it's about time - latimes.com

OBAMA'S DREAM TEAM

200px-Karl_Marx_001.jpg

Karl Marx

03-25-2010_fidel-300x225.jpg

Fidel Castro

Forum List

Back