Castro admits...Cuban model of government is absolute fail.

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
Report: Castro says Cuban model doesn't work - Yahoo! News

Suck it, Michael Moore and the rest of you left wing idiots.

Anyway, great, a bit late on it. Castro, you basically starved a bunch of people, had to have a bunch of people leave your country, risk being eaten by sharks, just to flee to miami. You put a bunch of innocent people in prison, you created a bunch of famines, and housing shortages because....COMMUNISM DOESN'T WORK. MARXISM DOESN'T WORK.

I don't care how many times you try it, throughout history it always fails. ALWAYS.

Capitalism IS BOSS. If you hate capitalism, then you are just a lazy punkass. I said it. Anyway, there you have it.

Old news dude. way to be a few days late, especially after came out saying he was talking about capitalism.

Old news dude. way to be a few days late, especially after came out saying he was talking about capitalism.

hey sorry if im late, im on this board all the time and never saw it mentioned.

secondly, no he said the cuban communist model, but keep supporting tyranny...really. you support failure and i think thats cute.

Last edited:
Actually when you dissect his silly though process it appears he is saying Cuban Communism has failed because of Capitalist Meddling. The embargo basically.

Just a convenient excuse for yet another example of abject failure associated with Far left government.

hey sorry if im late, im on this board all the time and never saw it mentioned.

secondly, no he said the cuban communist model, but keep supporting tyranny...really. you support failure and i think thats cute.

Show where I supported tyranny or communist? I think it is cute you can't read.

There was at least two threads on this subject.

Friday that his recent comment that Cuba’s economic model did not work was badly understood and that what he really meant was that capitalism did not work. Mr. Castro, speaking at the University of Havana, said his words had been misinterpreted by his interviewer, Jeffrey Goldberg of Atlantic magazine.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/11/world/americas/11briefs-CASTROEXPLAI_BRF.html

He never said the word communism, the journalist did. You would know all this, if you read the other threads. This is a non story, and an attempt for Castro to get back into the mainstream.

Last edited:
Progressives believe that the only reason Communism has failed every place its been tried is because it's never been done on a big enough scale -- like say the USA.

Forum List

Back