Castlevania, Curse Of Darkness

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Well, hubby bought me a PS2 and today my game arrived in the mail. So, guess what is going to be occupying me quite often? :)

What a sweetheart he is. He knows I am still pining for Gracie...so...to get my mind busy, that was his idea. I must say it is a great one cuz I LOVE this game.

I've never tried that one. Played Symphony of the Night for PSP, though, and fell in love with it.

SOTN is also a very cool game.

Love the song in the Gallery, called Lost Painting.

Last edited by a moderator:
The music really makes Castlevania shine, especially SOTN imho. The best part of that game was when the whole castle inverted, and with it more challenging gameplay. I'll have to try Curse of Darkness... is the PS2 now at $5? *Been waiting a while.* ;-3

Woohoo!!! Hubby bought me Castlevania Lament of Innocence! Now I have another one ready when I am done with the one I am currently working on!

The music really makes Castlevania shine, especially SOTN imho. The best part of that game was when the whole castle inverted, and with it more challenging gameplay. I'll have to try Curse of Darkness... is the PS2 now at $5? *Been waiting a while.* ;-3

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]
Sorry...didn't see this. My PS2 was 50 bucks for the slim one. But the games were a bargain..first Castlevania was 9.99 and the second was only 5.99. He got lucky on ebay.

WOOWHOOOO!!! I finished it! I had no clue I could kill Issac and his Minions, Death and Dracula in BOTH FORMS all in one whack! And I still had one potion left and 4 ice creams to up my health but I didn't need them! :woohoo:

I also got Trevor unlocked and crazy mode unlocked! But...now it is time for Lament of Innocence. I will start that one tomorrow. :)

Well...I beat everything. But now I am doodling with playing as Joachim. However..my hands get tired, so I have been watching gamers on youtube.

I watched Lord Of Shadows all the way through...which took a few days. Now I am on Mirror Of Fate. Wow. Lots of info on the Belmont clan in that one. Which helps when Lord of Shadows comes out in Feb of 2014....which I will NOT play, but I look forward to watching it on youtube and someone else playing it!

Forum List

Back