Casting a Fire Ant Colony with Molten Aluminum

Why did they do it at night?

I was playing frisbee with my brother's border collie when the disk landed next to the house. He didn't budge. He'd been chasing it all along but for some reason just quit. So I'm thinking "stupid dog", and go get the frisbee.

I look down and I'm standing in the middle of a bunch if fire ants. LOL

Nice to see that someone found a way to wipe out one of those colonies.

:laugh:

I believe they only do abandoned colonies

You obviously have never dealt with fire ants, absolutely no one is even slightly sympathetic to them, not even the most radical environmentalist whackos.

I believe they did it at night specifically because the colony wasn't abandoned, did you see the ants crawling o the outside of the hill?

Why did they do it at night?

I was playing frisbee with my brother's border collie when the disk landed next to the house. He didn't budge. He'd been chasing it all along but for some reason just quit. So I'm thinking "stupid dog", and go get the frisbee.

I look down and I'm standing in the middle of a bunch if fire ants. LOL

That dog was smarter than you.

When I was a kid on the farm I would pour diesel down the ant hole and set it ablaze.. We had those big red ants that hurt when stung...or I'd blow up the hill with cherry bombs. The good ones not the ones they have today.

Animals can be amazing builders.

What the beaver colony has done to my formerly dying wetlands is simply amazing.

They've not only made a higly complex habitat for themselves, they're also created habitat for all sorts of wildlife that didn't live there 25 years ago.

The Canadian Geese, for example, are nesting in this wetland now.

The otter have returned...as have the trout.

Wonderful!

Forum List

Back