Cassell dealt to chiefs

What the hell are they doin' in Foxboro? Eatin' retard sandwiches breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

• Banned
Of course, Belichick isn't stupid either. He only played 10 games well, with perhaps the best receivers in the NFL, and the best O-line as well.

Cassell may turn out to be another Scott Mitchell.

damn you. damn you. I was thinking the exact same thing and you beat me to it. Scott Mitchell.

As much as I like Vrabel, I like the move. 34th pick overall is pretty good for a slowing white linebacker on the back nine of his career and a quarterback you couldn't keep anyway.

As much as I like Vrabel, I like the move. 34th pick overall is pretty good for a slowing white linebacker on the back nine of his career and a quarterback you couldn't keep anyway.

I have to agree.

In more important, and way more upsetting news, Brian Dawkins signs with the Broncos. :sad:

exactly, annd i really like vrabel. he is getting older though, and the pats ought to be able to pick up a good LB/DB with the 34th pick. i don't think they could've done better for cassel and it frees up a bunch of cap space.

you been attending Rev. Wright's church again?

Forum List

Back