Cass Sunstein: Nazi Czar For The Fascist Obama Regime

Interesting how he defines trooferism. Even I am viewed as a Troofer by this clod.

The real danger is not by idiots who can't be convinced that the emperor's clothes are the latest fashion, but by those who are responsible for his wardrobe who want to shut up anyone who wants to know what happened to all that gold thread.

I enjoy a good laugh at most forms of trooferism. Cass Sunstein is no laughing matter.

Hi Baruch:

Interesting how he defines trooferism. Even I am viewed as a Troofer by this clod.

Baruch was challenged in Post #12 to post 'his' version of the Flight 93 Case, but he would rather continue running his mouth on this Topic and appear like a fool. What is the matter, Baruch? Cat gotcha tongue? :0)

The real danger is not by idiots who can't be convinced that the emperor's clothes are the latest fashion ...

What a complete moron! This guy cannot offer one word of rebuttal to Post #12, but then thinks 'he' has the right to call people names.

17-93.jpg

This is 'Baruch's' image of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner that "I" say is ...

02766a20.jpg

... just an empty hole. If This Barunch idiot really had an Official Cover Story Case (he has nothing), we would have seen that already ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Baruch:

Baruch was challenged in Post #12 to post 'his' version of the Flight 93 Case, but he would rather continue running his mouth on this Topic and appear like a fool. What is the matter, Baruch? Cat gotcha tongue? :0)

The real danger is not by idiots who can't be convinced that the emperor's clothes are the latest fashion ...

What a complete moron! This guy cannot offer one word of rebuttal to Post #12, but then thinks 'he' has the right to call people names.

17-93.jpg

This is 'Baruch's' image of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner that "I" say is ...

02766a20.jpg

... just an empty hole. If This Barunch idiot really had an Official Cover Story Case (he has nothing), we would have seen that already ...

GL,

Terral

yeah pretty hysterical image of a crashed airliner alright.:lol:

btw you made a mistake Terral its MR Candy.Disinformation agents that plague this forum like MR Candy,Mr Fizz,Mr Ollie and Mr Gam have government intelligence bosses who are pleased with their work they have been sent here and paid to do which is brainwash loyal Bush/Obama sheeps like California Girl who has been taken in by their lies and propaganda she reads from them.

Also thanks for showing that video of proof of the driver of the limo firing the shot to the head that killed kennedy.Kennedy as you know,was the last TRUE president we had.He was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the united states where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of all these big business interests and big corporations that do now.He was stepping on some very powerful toes in washington and not doing what they told him to do and when you dont do as your told,thats how you end up.

Kennedy was the last true president we had because he wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex which Eisenhower warned the american people about in his farewell address.Every president since him,has been a willing puppet for them which is why they have all stayed alive.

Last edited:
I don't want to make this into a 9/11 conspiracy thread. You won't convince me, I won't convince you. Right now the very big danger is not my doubting what you say, but Cass Sunstein shutting both of us up. I think we should worry about Cass right now

To say I find you ridiculous is not to say the same as I find the events of 9/11 ridiculous. I feel compassion for the innocent, admiration for the brave, contempt for the evil.

Lets keep our eyes on what is going forward here. We have a dangerous person in a dangerous place. Lets make sure he causes no harm

As we all know
As we all know, Cass Sunstein knows, general Patreaus knows, Hillary Clinton knows, the extremist Christian Koran burners from Florida know, the ground zero mosque planners know and both presidents Obama and Ahmadinejad know there was not a single Muslim involved in the 9/11 crime. We are all involved in playing the game as if there was a Muslim attack back in 2001. The US media, the BBC and all the world wide networks playing the same psychological game, because they receive their money from the same banking cartel with its main office in London. The Koran burning scam just before the 11th of September 2010 is designed to distract the simple US citizen from (after nine years!) the real story behind the impossible Muslim conspiracy plus the impossible destruction of 3 World Trade Center skyscrapers in 2001.

Forum List

Back