Cash sought for Cam Newton

actually, he is the best running back perpetually playing in the wildcat

he cant pass for shit

Incorrect. He is a true QB and can pass effectively when need be.

This could be a far reaching investigation to, remember there were rumors all last year that Michael Dyer was receiving benefits from a placement agency who placed him at Auburn.

Personally I hope someone has video evidence of Gus Malzahn handining Newton a sack of cash.
i havent seen him throw with authority

I have Dive. You probably haven't seen him as much..

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
actually, he is the best running back perpetually playing in the wildcat

he cant pass for shit

Incorrect. He is a true QB and can pass effectively when need be.

This could be a far reaching investigation to, remember there were rumors all last year that Michael Dyer was receiving benefits from a placement agency who placed him at Auburn.

Personally I hope someone has video evidence of Gus Malzahn handining Newton a sack of cash.
i havent seen him throw with authority

He has completed 67% of his passes, for 1,890 yards. He has 19 passing TD's. He has the second highest passer rating in the NCAA right now. :confused:

And yesterday, Kenny Rogers goes on Dallas radio and says that he was present at a meeting with Cecil Newton (Cam's father) and two Mississippi State coaches when Cecil told the coaches "it will take somewhere between $100,000 and $180,000 to get Cam to Mississippi State."

So here it goes.....Cecil will be at the center, and the stories are all starting to line up. Not sure if any of this actually falls on Auburn, but Cam and Cecil are definitely in the cross-hairs now.

Edited to add:

Cam is an EXCELLENT passer. Much better runner, but he will beat you with his arm too.

That said, his character, and his father, are going to cost him the Heisman.

I really hope they find enough evidence to bar Auburn from competing in championship and bowl games before the season is over. After the debacle with Reggie Bush and USC, it's time for the NCAA to be proactive. If Auburn isn't eligible to hold titles, they shouldn't be allowed to compete for them. It's senseless to allow them to compete and then six months later revoke any titles they win.

Won't happen. NCAA is too slow. Thing is....IF it is found that Auburn did pay him (of which I now have no doubt), and Auburn keeps playing him, they will go DOWN!

Again, I am wondering if money trails can be hidden well enough for it not to be found...anyone know?

All rumor at this point, but there is a fever growing that "more and better" stuff is going to come out this week. Bond's interview with the FBI is tomorrow (Tuesday 11/16) and Auburn is off until the Bama game on 11/26. I don't know how much will come out before the Bama game, but I have seen this game for 48 years. Something ALWAYS happens the week before, so I do look for something new to be told this week.

Forum List

Back