Cash forr honours - todays royal scandal

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes the UKs leading crime family is handing out honours and passports in exchange for large donations to help do up royal palaces. It all seems a bit small scale compared to Prince Paedo and his American slapper.

But there doesnt seem to be znybody in British public life who isnt speaking to the police on one subject or other.

i think that thy should sack all these bums and install David Attenborough as head of state

Yes the UKs leading crime family is handing out honours and passports in exchange for large donations to help do up royal palaces. It all seems a bit small scale compared to Prince Paedo and his American slapper.

But there doesnt seem to be znybody in British public life who isnt speaking to the police on one subject or other.

i think that thy should sack all these bums and install David Attenborough as head of state
I really understand why Harry had enough.

"An American woman who married a British viscount said that the aristocracy has changed dramatically. She works as a yoga instructor herself, buys her own clothes from charity shops, and hardly uses makeup."
And everyone just started crying with emotion... Ooooh...
Artillery preparations are underway for the coronation of Charles, who promotes the image of a "cheaper monarchy"
Parasites are masking

- The authorities used the army and tanks against their people, starved millions of their citizens, constantly got involved in wars, during the war whole nations were sent to camps, organized political repressions.
- Damn Bolsheviks!
- Actually, it's about England.
- This is completely different!

I really understand why Harry had enough.
Harry seems besotted. He is quoted as saying; "What Meghan wants, Meghan gets".
Seems that idea didn't work out so well for them, so they departed for America, her homeland.
Then they did the "Oprah" thing.
That didn't seem to work out so well for them either...and they seemed to lose a lot of their shine after that.
Some people are calling Harry "foolish".

Forum List

Back