Casey Anthony's Parents Speak

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I watched it tonight. Now I know why Casey is so insane. She takes after her crazy mother.

Did anyone else watch?

I watched because I wanted to see what those two said. I feel bad for George. His wife is bat shit crazy. However, I agree that he is an enabler because he is still with the fucking bitch even though she thinks he took that child and dumped her because Caylee "drowned" and Casey was an excellent "mother"...who also accused her own father of boinking her. WHY he stays with that woman, I have no clue. But I still feel sorry for him.

I watched because I wanted to see what those two said. I feel bad for George. His wife is bat shit crazy. However, I agree that he is an enabler because he is still with the fucking bitch even though she thinks he took that child and dumped her because Caylee "drowned" and Casey was an excellent "mother"...who also accused her own father of boinking her. WHY he stays with that woman, I have no clue. But I still feel sorry for him.

I guess I missed it. I try not to look when I go past a bad wreck on the highway too.

I wonder if she is up for parole. For forty years they showed Helter Skeltor every time Charles Manson came up for parole. Are we going to have to put up with the same crap with C. Anthony?

I wonder if she is up for parole. For forty years they showed Helter Skeltor every time Charles Manson came up for parole. Are we going to have to put up with the same crap with C. Anthony?

I believe she was found not guilty and isn't in prison.

^^^ She was cleared and forgive me if this is wrong, but I have heard it said that her dad doesn't want anything more to do with her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back