Casey Anthony's Parents: It was her seizures

Kiki Cannoli

Have you met my shadow?
May 27, 2011
Really south of the border
Casey Anthony's parents reportedly have a brand new theory in the death of their granddaughter -- suggesting Casey may have been incapacitated from a seizure while Caylee was drowning in "the swimming pool incident."

According to FoxNews.com, Cindy and George Anthony revealed their theory to Dr. Phil during their recent sit-down interview.

Cindy reportedly told Phil that Anthony suffered gran mal seizures in 2005 and 2008 -- and suggested that the seizures may be symptomatic of a condition that could make it difficult to "sort fact from fiction."

The interview is set to air on Sept. 12.

Casey Anthony's Parents -- The Seizure Explanation | TMZ.com

ETA: call me kooky, but shouldn't this have come out during trial? (assuming merit of course)

I think it definitely should have already been out in the news.
Will this story ever rest?? That poor little girl, no justice will ever be served for her.
And I saw on my homepage, where Casey Anthony (supposedly) will be headed to Mexico to live. I guess some rich guy feels bad for her sorry ass, and wants to get her to a safe place where she can live and not be afraid for her own life.
I think he wants a sex cat.

I think it definitely should have already been out in the news.
Will this story ever rest?? That poor little girl, no justice will ever be served for her.
And I saw on my homepage, where Casey Anthony (supposedly) will be headed to Mexico to live. I guess some rich guy feels bad for her sorry ass, and wants to get her to a safe place where she can live and not be afraid for her own life.
I think he wants a sex cat.[/QUOTE]

Now there's a vision...a seizuring sex cat, living in mexico, who can't remember what she did...:lol: ETA: just add a bottle of cuervo and some white powder and it'll be a hot time in the town tonight....what a mess.

t/j - Hiya Dabs, good to see ya!

Last edited:
Can't bankrupt out on this one...
:tongue:
Anthony must pay almost $100K for investigation
Sep 15,`11 - Casey Anthony must pay almost $100,000 in law enforcement costs for investigating the death of her 2-year-old daughter, a Florida judge ruled Thursday.
Circuit Judge Belvin Perry's ruling fell well short of the more than $500,000 that prosecutors and law enforcement agencies in Orlando asked for during a hearing earlier this month. Prosecutors had asked that Anthony be forced to pay those costs since she lied repeatedly to investigators who were searching for her missing toddler, Caylee, in summer 2008. The judge said the costs should only cover the period when detectives were investigating a missing person and not the homicide investigation - a sum of $97,676.

Anthony was acquitted in July of murdering Caylee. But the 25-year-old was convicted of four misdemeanor counts of lying to authorities. She told officers a baby sitter had kidnapped the child. Authorities later learned the baby sitter never existed. Anthony has appealed her misdemeanor convictions. Her attorneys didn't respond immediately to emails seeking comment Thursday. Perry denied requests to pay for prosecutors' costs of pressing the murder charges and said they were only entitled to $50.

He ordered that $61,500 be paid to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, that $25,837 be paid to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and that $10,283 be paid to the Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation in central Florida. He left open the possibility that the Orange County Sheriff's Office could recover more money if the agency re-files expenses with greater details. Anthony is serving probation at an undisclosed location in Florida for unrelated check fraud charges. She is being hidden for her safety, since she received death threats after her acquittal.

Source

Forum List

Back