Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know...everybody knew that JonBenet's parents were guilty, too.

And as it turns out......

So I don't think I know enough to know that she's guilty. Somebody did it but they're all such crackheads, who the fuck knows.

• Banned
I still think one of the Ramseys are guilty. Maybe the son.

Which one was I thinking of...the one with a little kid and the mom went on the run kinda, and won't say what happened, and her brother and a boyfriend (or maybe a husband) were all involved too....and they tried to get her to admit it by taking her to the dock where they think the little girl was drowned...which case is that??? That's a flipping weird one.

I still think one of the Ramseys are guilty. Maybe the son.

Nope, they've all been completely vindicated.

"
The evidence against an unknown "third party" came Wednesday when prosecutors announced that new tests pointed to a mystery attacker and cleared JonBenet's parents and her older brother Burke.
It was a vindication for the Ramsey family, but the girl's mother, Patsy, had not lived long enough to see it. She died of cancer in 2006. "
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,379041,00.html

they got the dna, it wasn't any of the ramseys.

Last edited:
Yes I think she is guilty. I also think she is one really sick in the head person.
Trying to put your kid to sleep in the trunk while you go out parting with friends is one very sick person.

Guilty.

I can't stand to see her snot nosed face with that smirk, waiting for a reality show or People magazine to come calling and make her famous for killing her daughter so she could party and ho around. :mad:

That poor little girl never had a chance with that She-Devil as her mother. :(

Which one was I thinking of...the one with a little kid and the mom went on the run kinda, and won't say what happened, and her brother and a boyfriend (or maybe a husband) were all involved too....and they tried to get her to admit it by taking her to the dock where they think the little girl was drowned...which case is that??? That's a flipping weird one.

I'm sorry I can't help you with that one. Doesn't ring a bell.

Oh gosh, I'll find it. I'm sure you'll recognize it. This is the girl they were grilling for months while she was in jail and they just can't get anything out of her....she was arrested in a dope sting, I think, and they just kept her.

Something like that. She was sleeping in a trailer and the kid disappeared...grandma and the whole hee haw family have been all over the news...

I'm watching them go through jurors right now on tv.

My daughter loves to watch Nancy Grace and is glued to the Casey Anthony case.

But due to a recent move my daughter doesn't have cable TV right now.

So she is currently trying to find a website which airs the full Nancy Grace episodes but hasn't been able to find one.

Does anyone here know of a site?

I don't...but I'm going to look.

Nancy Grace is pretty much "All Mothers Who Murder All the Time"

My daughter loves to watch Nancy Grace and is glued to the Casey Anthony case.

But due to a recent move my daughter doesn't have cable TV right now.

So she is currently trying to find a website which airs the full Nancy Grace episodes but hasn't been able to find one.

Does anyone here know of a site?

Youtube?

http://www.youtube.com/show/nancygrace

Last edited:

Forum List

Back