Casey Anthony? Nancy Grace? Who's Hotter? Who's Scarier?

Grace is one scary bitch.

Just sayin....:eek:

Can ya imagine getting drunk...taking her home and waking up to THAT the next morning? I'd reach for my phone and dial 911.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can ya imagine getting drunk...taking her home and waking up to THAT the next morning? I'd reach for my phone and dial 911.

She is a freak though bro. Never seen someone so rude to her guests that appear on her show. She invites them on, and then screams at the top of her lungs to them like they are her kids in her classroom. :cuckoo: ~BH

She is a freak though bro. Never seen someone so rude to her guests that appear on her show. She invites them on, and then screams at the top of her lungs to them like they are her kids in her classroom. :cuckoo: ~BH

What amazes me is they LET her stomp all over them. I'd be spitting at the camera and telling her to lick it.

What amazes me is they LET her stomp all over them. I'd be spitting at the camera and telling her to lick it.

OOOOOHHH BABY!!! When you talk dirty like that ..you maka me HOT! :lol:

Nancy is not a hottie... She profits on peoples miseries.

Casey is a hottie who will also profit on peoples misery. especially her daughters......
Bill O'Reilly is going ape shit over the not guilty.....

Like it or not. The fact of the matter is there was no evidence of a homicide.
The verdict was correct.

Yeah Grace, I think the show most likely pays them as contributors but either way she's very rude. Or, it could be that she pays them nothing, and it's their air time to promote themselves. She is a former prosecutor, so that played a part in her passion with this case. It's funny though my friend, The label "Tot Mom", was so pre-thought up by Nancy in order to irk Casey, and more so her parents. Either way though, Nancy is very rude to her guests, but she is good at what she does. She covered this case better than anyone else out there in my opinion. ~BH

she will have to be released to an undisclosed location to go through her stack of marriage proposals...marry a wealthy young man from and live abroad in luxury and have another child.....Sad but true-a...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AanLl1HtEmU&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Karla Homolka‬‏[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

She may well feel the same way about you.

Just keepin' it real..... which is more than you seem capable of doing.

She may well feel the same way about you.

Just keepin' it real..... which is more than you seem capable of doing.[/QUOTE

Slap on some Vagisil :eek: and have some tea and crumpets tramp. You have never disproved ANYTHING I have ever brought to you or this MB.

Just sayin...

Have a nice day.

PS: Your fantasy of having four husbands is over reaching. :lol:

Forum List

Back