Cases of Dengue Drop 91 Percent Due to Genetically Modified Mosquitoes

Gipper, you are one stupid ass. When I was very young, 1952, one of the other kids I knew went into the hospital with polio. Never saw him again. In fact, in that year many, many children were crippled by polio. A decade later, that disease was all but wiped out in the US due to government programs to vaccinate for polio.
Yeah government is wonderful...it does so much good...thinks the fool with a death wish. Do you really think polio would still be around, if not for GOVERNMENT? If so, you are too stupid to debate.
Fuck, you are one stupid asshole. Tell me, in the nations that polio was eradicated in, name one where it was done by some agency other than the government.
Polio. Too funny. Polio was a disease the medical establishment negligently caused then ignored easy cures, like intravenous vitamin C. You clearly know nothing about this topic, just like climate change.

Can you name TWO so called great things your beloved big government has done?

Stop being a dupe for the ruling class.

d2a50da3032374a17b2e95912469cd4a42a57b0e80feed56eefee06ee114c592.jpg

Gipper, you are one stupid ass. When I was very young, 1952, one of the other kids I knew went into the hospital with polio. Never saw him again. In fact, in that year many, many children were crippled by polio. A decade later, that disease was all but wiped out in the US due to government programs to vaccinate for polio.
Yeah government is wonderful...it does so much good...thinks the fool with a death wish. Do you really think polio would still be around, if not for GOVERNMENT? If so, you are too stupid to debate.
Fuck, you are one stupid asshole. Tell me, in the nations that polio was eradicated in, name one where it was done by some agency other than the government.
Polio. Too funny. Polio was a disease the medical establishment negligently caused then ignored easy cures, like intravenous vitamin C. You clearly know nothing about this topic, just like climate change.

What a fucking stupid lying ass you are.

1799.gif

Evidence of sporadic epidemics of polio predate recorded history.

1789, British physician Michael Underwood provides first clinical description of the disease.

1800.gif

1840, Jacob Heine describes the clinical features of the disease as well as its involvement of the spinal cord.

1894, first outbreak of polio in epidemic form in the U.S. occurs in Vermont, with 132 cases.

1900.gif

1908, Karl Landsteiner and Erwin Popper identify a virus as the cause of polio by transmitting the disease to a monkey.

1916, large epidemic of polio within the United States.

1921, Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR) contracts polio at age 39. His example has a major impact on public perceptions of individuals with disabilities. Although FDR is open about having had polio, he conceals the extent of his disability.

1927, FDR forms Warm Springs Foundation in Georgia for polio rehabilitation.

1929, Philip Drinker and Louis Shaw develop the “iron lung” to aid respiration.

1930s, two strains of the poliovirus are discovered (later it was determined that there were three).

1931, scientists create the first filter able to trap viruses.

1933, FDR inaugurated president of the United States.

1934, the first of the Birthday Balls to raise funds for the Warm Springs Foundation is held on FDR's birthday January 30.

1935, Maurice Brodie and John Kolmer test polio vaccines, with disastrous results.

1938, FDR founds the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis, known today as the March of Dimes.

1940s, Sister Kenny, an Australian nurse, comes to the U.S. to promote her new treatment for polio, using warm compresses to relax painful, contracting muscles and massage for rehabilitation.

1945, FDR dies on April 12.

1947 - 50, Dr. Jonas Salk is recruited by the University of Pittsburgh to develop a virus research program and receives grant to begin a polio typing project. He uses tissue culture method of growing the virus, developed in 1949 by John Enders, Frederick Robbins, and Thomas Weller at Harvard University.

1951.gif

1953, Salk and his associates develop a potentially safe, inactivated (killed), injected polio vaccine.

1954, nearly two million children participate in the field trials.

1955, news of the success of the trials is announced by Dr. Thomas Francis in a formal press conference at Ann Arbor, Michigan, on April 12, the tenth anniversary of FDR's death. The news was broadcast both on television and radio, and church bells rang in cities around the United States.

1955 - 57, incidence of polio in the U.S. falls by 85 - 90%.

1957 - 59, mass clinical trials of Albert Sabin's live, attenuated vaccine in Russia.

1962, the Salk vaccine replaced by the Sabin vaccine for most purposes because it is easier to administer and less expensive.

1968, passage of the Architectural Barriers Act, requiring that all federally financed buildings be accessible to people with disabilities.

1979, last case of polio caused by “wild” virus in U.S.; last case of smallpox in the world.

NMAH | Polio: Timeline

A government grant funded the development of the first polio vaccine. Seems the government did something very right in that case. And the last case of polio from a 'Wild' virus in the US was 38 years ago. Gipper, I don't know what your problem is, but you are one fucked up individual.

What a fucking stupid lying ass you are.

1799.gif

Evidence of sporadic epidemics of polio predate recorded history.

1789, British physician Michael Underwood provides first clinical description of the disease.

1800.gif

1840, Jacob Heine describes the clinical features of the disease as well as its involvement of the spinal cord.

1894, first outbreak of polio in epidemic form in the U.S. occurs in Vermont, with 132 cases.

1900.gif

1908, Karl Landsteiner and Erwin Popper identify a virus as the cause of polio by transmitting the disease to a monkey.

1916, large epidemic of polio within the United States.

1921, Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR) contracts polio at age 39. His example has a major impact on public perceptions of individuals with disabilities. Although FDR is open about having had polio, he conceals the extent of his disability.

1927, FDR forms Warm Springs Foundation in Georgia for polio rehabilitation.

1929, Philip Drinker and Louis Shaw develop the “iron lung” to aid respiration.

1930s, two strains of the poliovirus are discovered (later it was determined that there were three).

1931, scientists create the first filter able to trap viruses.

1933, FDR inaugurated president of the United States.

1934, the first of the Birthday Balls to raise funds for the Warm Springs Foundation is held on FDR's birthday January 30.

1935, Maurice Brodie and John Kolmer test polio vaccines, with disastrous results.

1938, FDR founds the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis, known today as the March of Dimes.

1940s, Sister Kenny, an Australian nurse, comes to the U.S. to promote her new treatment for polio, using warm compresses to relax painful, contracting muscles and massage for rehabilitation.

1945, FDR dies on April 12.

1947 - 50, Dr. Jonas Salk is recruited by the University of Pittsburgh to develop a virus research program and receives grant to begin a polio typing project. He uses tissue culture method of growing the virus, developed in 1949 by John Enders, Frederick Robbins, and Thomas Weller at Harvard University.

1951.gif

1953, Salk and his associates develop a potentially safe, inactivated (killed), injected polio vaccine.

1954, nearly two million children participate in the field trials.

1955, news of the success of the trials is announced by Dr. Thomas Francis in a formal press conference at Ann Arbor, Michigan, on April 12, the tenth anniversary of FDR's death. The news was broadcast both on television and radio, and church bells rang in cities around the United States.

1955 - 57, incidence of polio in the U.S. falls by 85 - 90%.

1957 - 59, mass clinical trials of Albert Sabin's live, attenuated vaccine in Russia.

1962, the Salk vaccine replaced by the Sabin vaccine for most purposes because it is easier to administer and less expensive.

1968, passage of the Architectural Barriers Act, requiring that all federally financed buildings be accessible to people with disabilities.

1979, last case of polio caused by “wild” virus in U.S.; last case of smallpox in the world.

NMAH | Polio: Timeline

A government grant funded the development of the first polio vaccine. Seems the government did something very right in that case. And the last case of polio from a 'Wild' virus in the US was 38 years ago. Gipper, I don't know what your problem is, but you are one fucked up individual.

OldCracker you are terribly ignorant. I can fix you, but I don't suffer fools well. So if we are to continue your education, even at your advanced stage of decrepitude, you must learn.

Polio was fully cured decades ago by Dr. Klenner (look him up, if you know how to use Google). He documented curing it numerous times. He used massive doses of intravenous vitamin C. Of course, this was ignored by the medical establishment and is why a establishment dupe like you, know nothing about him.

Secondly...dickhead...many experts believe polio was caused by the removal of the tonsils.
Common surgical procedure linked with polio pandemics
Between 1915 and the 1960s, a tonsillectomy was the most common surgery in the United States, even though the function of the tonsils was fairly ambiguous and misunderstood. By 1938, however, a clear connection was made between the procedure and polio epidemics raging across the land. Today, vaccines receive the credit for all but eliminating this dreaded disease, yet could the decline of tonsillectomies actually be the true reason?

You must go through life constantly surprised at how little you know. Allow me to fix that.

I demand a 'THANK YOU' or I will not continue to educate you.

Forum List

Back