Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I was talking about Diana Smith the investigative tech and the police sgt. before her. O'Mara is questioning Selene right now on HLN.

Btw rat, I've never found you intelligent either. In fact, you act really stupid at times.

The court is in recess, nitwit. Nobody is questioning anyone. I can't believe you used HLN!! Aha (inhales)

(exhales)

AHAHA

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know, right.

Here's HLN's trial coverage...

5 minutes testimony...

15 minutes comments & commercials...

return to where they left off...

wash, rinse, repeat.

She'll see Bahadoor's testimony in roughly 5 hours. (with interruptions by loudmouth Nancy Grace) :lol:

So what do you care what I watch and how they present the cases? I see the same thing you do. I am watching her testimony now. They pause for commercials and play right on through court breaks. They do not waste time with commentary.

Noo, I want him to suffer a lot more than that. He's a pig.

The fact that you want a fellow human being to suffer is disturbing. The fact that you want him to suffer because he defended himself is even moreso.

He didn't have to kill that kid, he wanted to. He deserves to suffer.

If he wanted to kill the kid, he would have BEFORE he was attacked. The fact that he ultimately shot Martin only proves he wanted to live.

When this is you, and you're screaming for help and no one comes...remember why.

[youtube]qU0EJS3cJIc[/youtube]​

what's the NAACP, Rainbow Push , Jesse and Al saying about this?

Very disturbing...did they catch this guy?

Ill bet they have a pistol hidden away somewhere in that front room now.

Not yet, as far as I know. There's a thread on it, search the political forum for "New Jersey Intruder Nanny Cam"...

Never fear...some liberal will claim I'm a racist for posting this in 3...2...1...

The fact that you want a fellow human being to suffer is disturbing. The fact that you want him to suffer because he defended himself is even moreso.

He didn't have to kill that kid, he wanted to. He deserves to suffer.

If he wanted to kill the kid, he would have BEFORE he was attacked. The fact that he ultimately shot Martin only proves he wanted to live.

Did you see Diana Smith's pictures? Zimmerman did something but he had very few marks on him. I've seen worse scrapes on little kids who fall down on the sidewalk. There was no assault.

The last question asked of her during her testimony.

She read it off her own page.

I'm sure it will be all over YouTube later.

Wow, that's great. Yes, she was very detailed and non emotional. I cried when the Sgt. was describing his attempts to resusciitate Trevon. I think they're doing a great job. They are prosecution witnesses afterall.

It was the Defense attorney's job to discredit her and I don't think he succeeded.

You know Zimmerman is not a likable guy. That matters.

Zimmerman is a perfectly likable guy. The fact that you don't like someone willing to use deadly force in self defense is irrelevant.

what's the NAACP, Rainbow Push , Jesse and Al saying about this?

Very disturbing...did they catch this guy?

Ill bet they have a pistol hidden away somewhere in that front room now.

Not yet, as far as I know. There's a thread on it, search the political forum for "New Jersey Intruder Nanny Cam"...

Never fear...some liberal will claim I'm a racist for posting this in 3...2...1...

Man, watching that makes ya just want to jump a flight and go looking for him myself. Her husband must be in kill mode...I mean this dude knew exactly what he was doing...invaded a home with a mother and a young child and no husband present.

What a trooper that mom was...and the kid sitting there...okay getting too upset....my bloods boiling.

Don West? He acts like he's drunk half the time and besides the entire world is making fun of him doing that stupid knock knock joke and droning on for hours in his opening.

That stupidity aside, the last witness the prosecution called could be THEIR biggest blunder. They are even now, in the stupid department.

Do you think the jury will recall this witness as the key to the case? Is that what you are saying?

Do you think her testimony will be remembered as vividly as the asshole's knock knock joke?

Please don't answer. I have had my fill of horseshit already today.

I think the discrepancies in her statements and testimony will be remembered more than opening arguments and closing arguments will be remembered even more.
Yes, the joke was lame, but will be forgotten long before the jury reaches the deliberation room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back