Carville Works for CNN and Hillary - Why?

name the "libs" on Faux

Juan Williams, Mary Ann Marsh, Mort Kondracke, Wesley Clark, Martin Frost, Bob Beckel, Bob Shrum, Eleanor Clift, Laura Swartz, Nina Eason, Ellis Heinnigan, Jane Fleming (Young Dems of America), David Corn, Alan Colmes

There are other I cannot put the name with the face right now

Juan Williams, Mary Ann Marsh, Mort Kondracke, Wesley Clark, Martin Frost, Bob Beckel, Bob Shrum, Eleanor Clift, Laura Swartz, Nina Eason, Ellis Heinnigan, Jane Fleming (Young Dems of America), David Corn, Alan Colmes

There are other I cannot put the name with the face right now

they all have their own shows? or they are asked on to contribute to conversations now and then?

Shit... even Hannity has Al Sharpton on but only to get the racists in the audience riled up.

Glen Beck has his own SHOW.

Joew Scarborough (former rightwing GOP congressman) has his own SHOW

they all have their own shows? or they are asked on to contribute to conversations now and then?

Shit... even Hannity has Al Sharpton on but only to get the racists in the audience riled up.

Glen Beck has his own SHOW.

Joew Scarborough (former rightwing GOP congressman) has his own SHOW

When there is a discussion their is an equal balance of libs and conservatives

Unlike the Sunday talk shows where libs outnumber conservatives at least 3 -1

Name the rest of the conservatives on CNN and MSNBC

When there is a discussion their is an equal balance of libs and conservatives

Unlike the Sunday talk shows where libs outnumber conservatives at least 3 -1

name liberals who have their own shows on Faux

name liberals who have their own shows on Faux

Now you change the subject

I am watching Hannity and Clomes and they have Ann Coulter and Laura Swartz

2 on 2

You have named two and now you realy have to look to find the rest

Now you change the subject

I am watching Hannity and Clomes and they have Ann Coulter and Laura Swartz

2 on 2

You have named two and now you realy have to look to find the rest
comparing Hannity and Coulter to Colmes and Swartz is like comparing heaveyweights to lightweights.
what a joke.

and the whole premise of this thread is bullshit and you know it.... you have a guy hawking FOR Hillary on one network and one hawking AGAINST her on the other.... big deal.

when will YOU admit you fucked up and that there has not been a 60% decrease in US casualties as a result of the "surge"?

comparing Hannity and Coulter to Colmes and Swartz is like comparing heaveyweights to lightweights.
what a joke.

and the whole premise of this thread is bullshit and you know it.... you have a guy hawking FOR Hillary on one network and one hawking AGAINST her on the other.... big deal.

when will YOU admit you fucked up and that there has not been a 60% decrease in US casualties as a result of the "surge"?

Once aging you try to change the subject

I admit Hannity and Ann kcked their ass, but Colmes and Laura tried their best

Fox is not a biased network and they show it with the number of libs they have on to express their views

I guess you named all the conservatives on CNN and MSNBC

So far you have 2 - any more?

Alan colmes is not a true liberal, he his handcuffed but that piece of lying trash hannity:eusa_hand:

Doubt they realize that Colmes is contractually obligated not to take on Hannity directly. He's only permitted by the terms of his contract to disagree with guests.

So much for fair and unbiased. lol...

Doubt they realize that Colmes is contractually obligated not to take on Hannity directly. He's only permitted by the terms of his contract to disagree with guests.

So much for fair and unbiased. lol...

Where did you get that one from - Air America or Media Matters?

Alan has been hated by the libs since he went to work for Fox News. In fact most of the libs who appear on Fox are called "not real liberals" by their fellow libs

Jilly, can you help out MM and name the rest of the conservatives who appear on CNN or MSNBC - or is the two he named all their is?

it's in his book and common knowledge to anyone who has listened to him which you clearly don't. He is not allowed to challenge Hannicrap and vice versa because that is not how the show works. Get a clue already!;) ;)

it's in his book and common knowledge to anyone who has listened to him which you clearly don't. He is not allowed to challenge Hannicrap and vice versa because that is not how the show works. Get a clue already!;) ;)

He seems to firing back pretty good right now

Once aging you try to change the subject

I admit Hannity and Ann kcked their ass, but Colmes and Laura tried their best

Fox is not a biased network and they show it with the number of libs they have on to express their views

I guess you named all the conservatives on CNN and MSNBC

So far you have 2 - any more?

I could name all the conservatives who appear on CNN and MSNBC as guests on other folk's shnows....kinda like YOU did....

but the whole argument is a tempest in a teapot.

We have americans dying in Iraq in April at a rate higher than any month in the entire war, and you wanna argue about Carville on CNN?

I could give a shit if you think that CNN and MSNBS are liberal...I think Faux is conservative. Do I think I can change your mind? Do you think you -- YOU, of all people - the cut and paste wizard - do you think that YOU can change MY mind?

Why not discuss shit that really matters?

I could name all the conservatives who appear on CNN and MSNBC as guests on other folk's shnows....kinda like YOU did....

but the whole argument is a tempest in a teapot.

We have americans dying in Iraq in April at a rate higher than any month in the entire war, and you wanna argue about Carville on CNN?

I could give a shit if you think that CNN and MSNBS are liberal...I think Faux is conservative. Do I think I can change your mind? Do you think you -- YOU, of all people - the cut and paste wizard - do you think that YOU can change MY mind?

Why not discuss shit that really matters?

Translation - got my ass kicked again so I have to change the subject

Translation - got my ass kicked again so I have to change the subject

no... translation is: I could give a fuck whether Carville is on CNN and works for Hillary ...just like I could give a fuck that Hannity is on Fauxz and works against Hillary.

I do care that Americans are being slaughtered in Iraq in April at a rate higher than any other month in the entire war...I am concerned that you are NOT concerned about that and seem to be MORE concerned about stupid shit like THIS!

no... translation is: I could give a fuck whether Carville is on CNN and works for Hillary ...just like I could give a fuck that Hannity is on Fauxz and works against Hillary.

I do care that Americans are being slaughtered in Iraq in April at a rate higher than any other month in the entire war...I am concerned that you are NOT concerned about that and seem to be MORE concerned about stupid shit like THIS!

Given the long list of Republicans you and Jilly listed who appear on CNN and MDNBC - it seems Fox News is the fair and balanced network

The viewers seem to think so as well given the ratings

Fox News creams CNN and MSNBC - it is not even close

Hannity and What's His Name beats CNN by nearly 3 to 1

These are the same outfits that have said Fox News is dropping in the ratings.

They might want to tell that to the viewers who have made Fox News the #1 rated cable news network

As far as CNN tilting right.............

CNN’s Jack Cafferty, who recently called Donald Rumsfeld a war criminal, chose Election Day to accuse the President of going to war in Iraq for oil and of condoning torture. He also wondered if George Bush was "elected at all." A transcript of the November 7 "Cafferty File" segment is below:

4:15pm EDT

Wolf Blitzer: "Jack Cafferty is here with ‘The Cafferty File.’ Jack?"

Jack Cafferty: "Thank you, Wolf. However today’s election turns out, it’s a safe bet it’s going to be a good long while before anyone successfully pedals a neo-conservative agenda to the American electorate again. George Bush was elected twice by the thinnest of margins, if, in fact, he was elected at all. And, from the start, what we saw wasn’t what we got. President Bush: ‘I don’t think our troops ought to be used for what’s being called nation building.' That’s exactly what we’re doing in Iraq and it’s not working. Administration officials told us the war in Iraq’s not about the oil. Three and a half years and 3000 American combat deaths later, we’re told it’s about the oil. The President pledged to restore honor and integrity to the Oval Office and then along came Abu Ghraib, secret prisons, outsourcing interrogations, NSA spying, torture and a decline in the reputation of this country worldwide that is unprecedented in our history. These midterm elections could be a tsunami of rejection for the Bush White House and it’s policies, but even if it’s not, it’s likely that the neo-conservative vision is toast, at least for a good long while. Here’s the question: ‘How much damage has the Bush administration’s agenda done to the Republican Party in this country?’ E-mail your thoughts to [email protected] or go to CNN.com/Caffertyfile. Wolf?"

Blitzer: "And Jack, throughout the night your going to be reading our viewers’ e-mail and getting some input from them and sharing that with our viewers."

Cafferty: "That’s correct."

Blitzer: "Excellent. Thanks very much, Jack."

Is Jack Cafferty trying to out-Olbermann Olbermann?
http://newsbusters.org/node/8918

typically, you failed to address the content of my links and just attacked the source.

When you have read the links that I posted and are ready to comment on their content which refutes your claims that CNN does not have republicans on their network, then we can recommence this discussion.

I will wait.

New Topics

Forum List

Back