Carville: Wake up Democrats; you could lose

Carville is right. If Romney can use Carville's "economy stupid" strategy, then President Obama could very easily go the way of Jimmy Carter. Now, I'm not saying that Romney is Reagan. Far from it. But the man is poised to take it. A good Veep candidate, a piss poor economy, and now a wedge issue like gay marriage. Gos willing, the GOP could make this happen.

I agree. I don't think either side should take this election for granted.

Meh, I think I'll donate to Romney... just for the craic of it. :eusa_angel:

Carville is correct, why say out loud that we have this wrapped up? It doesn't motivate people to get out and vote.

I don't think either side should assume they've got this election in the bag. With the economy in such a mess, Obama sure as hell doesn't. With the clusterfuck of a primary season, nor does Romney.

Clue for Obama: This is not a good time to be pissing off the Catholics again. We haven't forgotten the last time. :lol:

Carville is right. If Romney can use Carville's "economy stupid" strategy, then President Obama could very easily go the way of Jimmy Carter. Now, I'm not saying that Romney is Reagan. Far from it. But the man is poised to take it. A good Veep candidate, a piss poor economy, and now a wedge issue like gay marriage. Gos willing, the GOP could make this happen.

I agree. I don't think either side should take this election for granted.

Meh, I think I'll donate to Romney... just for the craic of it. :eusa_angel:

Carville is correct, why say out loud that we have this wrapped up? It doesn't motivate people to get out and vote.

People are stupid and they like to gloat. It leads to upsets.

I've been saying all along this is going to be a very close election. I'm hoping Obama pulls it off, but it's just as likely I'll be whining about 4 years of Mittney as president.

Actually the economy is improving.

This is the worst recovery in modern history.

It's all about the economy, and we aren't stupid.

This is the worst recovery in modern history.

the recession ended June of 09 - with uninterrupted positive GDP (Growth) since that time to the present.

What is established is the previous Republican Administration was the cause of the WORST Recession since the 1930s Great Depression - and the Republican party walked hand in hand to the demise of an Economy that had turned a Budget Surplus the prior year to Bush's inauguration.

Like a good little lemming, you'll need to keep beating that drum so that people who used to hear:

Yes, we can....

won't think that

No, we couldn't.....

because you were to inept to do so.

Forum List

Back