Carville: Obama weak, can be beat

There isn't anyone to run against obama yet. This is the primary. There's no republican candidate yet and obama is sinking.

It doesn't look good even with his lies.

Reminds me alot of Bush in 2004.

Thats no surprise as everything reminds the left of Booooooooosh

I'm not the left. Now get the partisan hackery out of the way of your vision and see the big picture. Even when a Presidential incumbent is weak, that alone is insufficient to secure his defeat. An incumbent will not lose unless presented with a formidable candidate. Anyone but Obama will not be anymore successful than Anyone but Bush was in 2004.

Nothing personal, but did we really need James Carville to tell us this?

Barring a miracle, Obama's done in November. He can spin and deflect onto subjects like condoms and whatnot, but he can't escape the reality that is $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits as far as the eye can see, inflation, $5 gas, housing markets off 40%, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, worthless U.S. $, 40,000,000+ unemployed, Solyndra, union bailouts, Wall Street bailouts, U.S. global competitiveness down, health insurance costs up 23%, etc.

And remember, it wasn't exactly a landslide win for him in 2008.

Last edited:
Obama be the most vile, evil, wicked, nefarious campaigner ever. And he's gonna have a billion dollars in his pocket. Careful countin your eggs before you got'em either boiled or fried.

You never can tell when the Democrats are gonna start moving them chartered buses loaded with all them newly enfranchised voters from the special pick up areas near the Mexican borderto their final stops in the Sanctuary cities.

Last edited:
Reminds me alot of Bush in 2004.

Thats no surprise as everything reminds the left of Booooooooosh

I'm not the left. Now get the partisan hackery out of the way of your vision and see the big picture. Even when a Presidential incumbent is weak, that alone is insufficient to secure his defeat. An incumbent will not lose unless presented with a formidable candidate. Anyone but Obama will not be anymore successful than Anyone but Bush was in 2004.

Yes, you are. Your name isnt fooling anyone.

I doubt that obama's gonna have a billion in his pocket. For one thing, he's having trouble raising cash now.

Obama’s high-dollar donations lagging - The Washington Post

For another thing, he's burning through what he does have faster than any one ever has before. His commercial cost hundreds of thousands of dollars for 17 minutes of how great he is. He's made campaign spots against Sarah Palin for krissakes and she's not running.

No, I'm not. You assume that I am, based on a couple points. You don't know all my stances on every issue, and I'm betting that you have ignored alot of things that I've said on various issues, and are making foolish assumptions, and simply designating anyone who is not as "on the right" as you, as being on the left. If I were "on the left" I wouldn't be so adamantly opposed to illegal immigration, I wouldn't support gun ownership rights, I wouldn't oppose the health care law, I be as big of a proponent of state's rights.

carvelle is the past,

He has a point though.

Do you remember how Obama can get people following him though?
Before 4 years as President, yes. TOUGHER after living through his term to vote on a slogan.

maybe if the republican party had not done everything they could humanly do to keep Obama and our country from having their choice honored then more would have been done.

Imagine if we give him a dem congress and no re election worries.

Ah, TM? Barry had super majorities in the House and Senate and gave us Obamacare and the Obama stimulus...two of the bigger legislative "fiascos" of our time. He wanted to give us Cap & Trade but the midterms made that a no go. "Imangine" how high our gas and electricity bills would be if the GOP hadn't shellacked him in 2010...

Last edited:

No, I'm not. You assume that I am, based on a couple points. You don't know all my stances on every issue, and I'm betting that you have ignored alot of things that I've said on various issues, and are making foolish assumptions, and simply designating anyone who is not as "on the right" as you, as being on the left. If I were "on the left" I wouldn't be so adamantly opposed to illegal immigration, I wouldn't support gun ownership rights, I wouldn't oppose the health care law, I be as big of a proponent of state's rights.

I be?

Priceless.

From the disingenuous o/p's link... which she managed to misrepresent (no surprises there)

But Carville adds that it won't be the GOP that beats Obama. The reason: The GOP candidates are even worse. "I think the Republicans can't beat him, but events can,"

Matters not. If Carville is correct Obama will lose and the end result will be a GOP win.
Carville is correct in saying Obama is beatable in the GE, but he doesnt say he will be beat. the GOP still has to put up a viable candidate. with Romney being pull so far the right in the primary, when he has to make his shift back to the center in order to court independent voters, Obama and the Democrats will be able to point out how much he has flip flopped on many of the issues. this making it look like Romney will say or do anything to get elected. this puts Romney in a very bad situation amongst independents.
there is also the fact that much of the christian right may not vote for Romney at all. they could vote 3rd party or just choose to stay home.
with the low turnout numbers in the GOP primaries, this is a huge concern for who ever the candidate is.

Before 4 years as President, yes. TOUGHER after living through his term to vote on a slogan.

maybe if the republican party had not done everything they could humanly do to keep Obama and our country from having their choice honored then more would have been done.

Imagine if we give him a dem congress and no re election worries.

Ah, TM? Barry had super majorities in the House and Senate and gave us Obamacare and the Obama stimulus...two of the bigger legislative "fiascos" of our time. He wanted to give us Cap & Trade but the midterms made that a no go. "Imangine" how high our gas and electricity bills would be if the GOP hadn't shellacked him in 2010...
imagine how much cleaner our air and water would be if they hadnt......

Any of the righties want to make it interesting? Simple bet:

After the election--that Wednesday--if Obama wins, you change your tag line to "All Hail President Obama, your President, my President, our President." and leave it there until January 1. If ANY GOP candidate wins, I'll change my tag line to "All Hail President ______, your President, my President, our President." and of course leave it there until January 1.

You all sound confident, lets see how confident you REALLY are.

Any of the righties want to make it interesting? Simple bet:

After the election--that Wednesday--if Obama wins, you change your tag line to "All Hail President Obama, your President, my President, our President." and leave it there until January 1. If ANY GOP candidate wins, I'll change my tag line to "All Hail President ______, your President, my President, our President." and of course leave it there until January 1.

You all sound confident, lets see how confident you REALLY are.

Yeah...thats what I thought, "tough guys"

I dont bet

1328909207-happy-chicken.jpg

Forum List

Back