Carter voted best ex-President

Voters Say Carter Is Best of Living Ex-Presidents - Rasmussen Reports™

Rasmussen is a conservative pollster, as evidenced by their ads.

No denying that--I had to live through the Carter adminstration as a small business owner. To add--Ronald Reagan kicking Jimmy's behind in a 49 STATE LANDSLIDE should indicate to you youngsters what this country thought of Jimmy Carter.

This idiot's comments ON ANYTHING should be considered totally irrevalent.---:lol: He sure wasn't on CNN declaring liberal racial bias when Condi Rice was being attacked.

$carter_worst.jpg

Last edited:
GWB hasn't said a thing and has been in hiding. if only all ex presidents would do this, it would be a good thing!!!!

I will agree that Carter has been a much better ex-president than he was a president. Some of his projects have done amazing things, like Habitat for Humanity. I don't always agree with him, but he's generally a good man. He was just a rotten president.

I don't always agree with him, but he's generally a good man. He was just a rotten president.

There is a strange current of history that lays waist to those leaders who are good men and exaults those men who are, well, Miltonian 'better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven' types.

Neville Chamberlain was a good man by most accounts; Churchill was a drunken force of belligerent nature.

Who saved Britain?

The God Clio is a bitch and Obama had better learn how to be a bastard if he wants to succeed, at least in foreign affairs.

Last edited:
rotten as a president and worse as an ex president. he should hide in one of his peanut sheds and die, do the world and the democrat party a favor!!! We all know now that Billy Carter was the brains of the family!!!!

I will agree that Carter has been a much better ex-president than he was a president. Some of his projects have done amazing things, like Habitat for Humanity. I don't always agree with him, but he's generally a good man. He was just a rotten president.

Carter is an imbecile... He's a HORRIBLE Ex-President... kissing the ass of every despot on earth and stands as 'the crazy uncle' of Ex-Presidents.

I completely agree that so far, Jimmuh Carter is the President I appreciate most as an EX-President.

I am SO pleased that he served JUST one term.

That was more than horrible enough.

"who has done the best job since leaving the White House"

:lol:

Well, would be hard for him NOT to improve on what he did while IN the White House. :lol:

You have a point there!
But I've also spent a lot of time volunteering with Habitat. He's done some very unselfish things for a lot of good people, instead of just sitting on his ass turning his status into million dollar speaking fees. Whether I agree with his politics or not, that counts in my book.

"who has done the best job since leaving the White House"

:lol:

Well, would be hard for him NOT to improve on what he did while IN the White House. :lol:

You have a point there!
But I've also spent a lot of time volunteering with Habitat. He's done some very unselfish things for a lot of good people, instead of just sitting on his ass turning his status into million dollar speaking fees. Whether I agree with his politics or not, that counts in my book.

I commend Carter on Habitat. He should really keep his mouth shut on anything that has to do with politics, and racism. He then reminds everyone on why he got his ass kicked in that second election.

Forum List

Back