Carter put solar panels on the White House & Reagan took them off

Funny how yesterdays idiotic embarrassment is todays hero and visionary...

Jimmy Carter, the same Jimmy Carter that was left hanging out to dry because of a correct and good decision involving pay rate increases to the Unions. The same man who is called anti-semite by the media for his very unpopular although accurate book regarding Israeli and Palestinian disputes. Yeah the same one the democrats have been embarrassed about for so long, is now suddenly the visionary of solar energy. And of course the evil Ronald Reagan came along and ruined it..... Uh-huh....:eusa_liar:

Dam, is there no end to the hypocrisy in political parties these days? Seriously, he has been the creepy relative no one talks to or wants to know for decades, and now because its convenient you change the way you looked at him just yesterday... WTF? Whats next? You going to ignore the escalation of Vietnam by Johnson and praise him for Eco-friendly private thoughts? Give me a break..

Lets be honest here. The solar panels back then were junk, the way they installed them was equally garbage, and the entire premise back then was a novelty and not a viable resource. They said the panels were to power the water heaters? or to heat water (same thing)... I would love to see how that worked out back then... Dude we can't even get a solar panel to power a water heater fully now much less back then.

The roof needed repairing, they took them off to do that, and when told the costs to replace them and weighed it against the benefits from them, they opted to leave them off...

Why haven't any of the other Democrats put new ones on? Hmmm, funny how that works huh...:lol:

How funny this quarrel is. Only a solar power make Carter and Reagan. Solar power generator which I've seen in Solar Power Generator is useful in our environment. I am in favor to Carter. I don't like what Reagan did to that solar panels.

Last edited:
Personally, I am hoping that Flalin Palin runs for Pres. in 2012. I want to see all the Democratic poster with the term, "DRILL BABY DRILL!"

By that time, maybe the oil spill will have made it up the east coast and all the way to DC. YEAH!

Yeah the same one the democrats have been embarrassed about for so long, is now suddenly the visionary of solar energy. And of course the evil Ronald Reagan came along and ruined it..... Uh-huh....

Dam, is there no end to the hypocrisy in political parties these days? Seriously, he has been the creepy relative no one talks to or wants to know for decades, and now because its convenient you change the way you looked at him just yesterday...

--------------------------

Who's been embarrassed by Carter? He's been a great ex-President and has much more global popularity than Reagan. How many Nobels does Ronnie have? LOL!!!

Yeah the same one the democrats have been embarrassed about for so long, is now suddenly the visionary of solar energy. And of course the evil Ronald Reagan came along and ruined it..... Uh-huh....

Dam, is there no end to the hypocrisy in political parties these days? Seriously, he has been the creepy relative no one talks to or wants to know for decades, and now because its convenient you change the way you looked at him just yesterday...

--------------------------

Who's been embarrassed by Carter? He's been a great ex-President and has much more global popularity than Reagan. How many Nobels does Ronnie have? LOL!!!

Oh? well then why did so many of you decided NOT to re-elect him in 80'?

Do you even understand one of the major reasons he lost that vote? 2 big ones, Iran and the hostages, and he lost the unions votes. How did he lose the union votes? Well he talked the auto and steel union fat cats into holding union members pay rate increases to 5% instead of their previous 10% for the next 5 years. This was the right thing to do for the economy at the time, but the union members didn't like it so they voted Reagan....

THink its made up? Well then explain how if there are about 72 million democrat voters, and only 55 million republican voters; how in the hell do democrats ever loose? What do all the 42 million independents always vote republican? Yeah right....

Believe it or not, not all in the democratic party will always agree with their party. And they definitely didn't agree on Carter.....

Forum List

Back