Cartel violence is here: Teen tortured, beheaded IN OKLAHOMA…press silent!

End the war on drugs. End the cartels. End the violence.

As always. Government is the problem.

No more compromise.

How the hell is us ending the wod in America going to end the cartels in Mexico? Are we going to legalize drugs in Mexico too?

Funny that when thugs strike fear your first instinct is to cave to their way of life.

The cartels aren't making their money selling drugs in Mexico, they're making their money selling it here.

While were at it let's just legalize bank robbery and rape too.

Where would cartels and gangs get money if we eliminated the black market for drugs? What would their incentive be to continue these turf wars?

First we would have no legalize all drugs. And, pass laws that would protect designer drugs that cartel chemists would come up with in the future. No matter how deadly they were. The government wouldn't eliminate the cartels. It would become the newest cartel on the street. There would be an inevitable war over prices and market share. The same way the family cartels are warring against those upstart Zetas. The cartels are not all stupid uneducated mexican campesinios. They have already been diversifying. Kidnapping is almost as popular as drugs. The turf wars also include kidnapping turf. We must include kidnappings that are not kidnappings for ransom. A lot of kidnapping is for slavery. Sex slavery mostly. Humans smuggling makes almost as much money as drugs. We aren't yet quite ready to legalize human trafficking but we might get there.

The cartel violence is not the same as and has little to do with the hispanic gangs like MS-13. They have dfferent interests.

Our government already is the biggest cartel on the street. How do you think these guys got a toehold in the first place?
I'm sure MS-13's interests include getting the illegal vote established so they can keep their bosses in office.

Last edited:
Where would cartels and gangs get money if we eliminated the black market for drugs? What would their incentive be to continue these turf wars?

Heaven forbid we should expect people to stop using drugs. That is the surest way to stop cartels, gangs, violence. But it will never happen. We're a nation of dopers and always will be.

That's the crux of the issue. The average American is perceived as a fat, lazy, doper whose chief occupation is to complain about getting stuff for nothing.

How the hell is us ending the wod in America going to end the cartels in Mexico? Are we going to legalize drugs in Mexico too?

Funny that when thugs strike fear your first instinct is to cave to their way of life.

Really? You really cant figure that one out on your own? Do you have people explain the weather report to you to?

apparently you missed my second point. Not surprising for someone who thinks like a liberal.

Alright Dumbfuck.

Is there violence or cartels with prescription drugs? No, they follow the rule of law, as perverted as it is.

Is there violence with alcohol? No, they follow the rule of law. Was there violence and cartels with booze? Yes, when booze was not welcomed to the rule of law it operated on a black market.

Is there violence with any good or service that is welcomed into the rule of law? No there is not.

If you still dont get it then I suggest you just walk away from this board and never vote again. Your simply to stupid to choose to use that right. Apply for disability under the pretense of 'diminished mental capacity', because you probably cant even take orders at McDonalds correctly.

I believe ending the WOD, would also put an end to the glorification of criminals in this country. It would no longer be 'cool' to be a degenerate.

With regards to

And

Not surprising for someone who thinks like a liberal.
Who has there hand out to the government to legislate away personal freedom's and liberty under the guise of public safety at the expense of hundreds of millions of dollars a year?

Its your own fault your an idiot. Go read a book.

Really? You really cant figure that one out on your own? Do you have people explain the weather report to you to?

apparently you missed my second point. Not surprising for someone who thinks like a liberal.

Alright Dumbfuck.

Is there violence or cartels with prescription drugs? No, they follow the rule of law, as perverted as it is.

Is there violence with alcohol? No, they follow the rule of law. Was there violence and cartels with booze? Yes, when booze was not welcomed to the rule of law it operated on a black market.

Is there violence with any good or service that is welcomed into the rule of law? No there is not.

If you still dont get it then I suggest you just walk away from this board and never vote again. Your simply to stupid to choose to use that right. Apply for disability under the pretense of 'diminished mental capacity', because you probably cant even take orders at McDonalds correctly.

I believe ending the WOD, would also put an end to the glorification of criminals in this country. It would no longer be 'cool' to be a degenerate.

With regards to

And

Who has there hand out to the government to legislate away personal freedom's and liberty under the guise of public safety at the expense of hundreds of millions of dollars a year?

you are a COWARD

Legalize what ever you fear.

As an 18 year old single mother just shot and killed a couple of would-be robbers who were after prescription drugs, you are incorrect. The robberies of pharmacies after prescription drugs are on the rise. It's not the substance, it's the level of violence. The substance is fungible. It could be anything. Drugs are just more destructive to the whole of the people.

Alright Dumbfuck.

With regards to

And

you are a COWARD

This folks, is commonly called an oxymoron. And look, its coming from a moron.
jokes-on-you-faggot.jpg

As an 18 year old single mother just shot and killed a couple of would-be robbers who were after prescription drugs, you are incorrect. The robberies of pharmacies after prescription drugs are on the rise. It's not the substance, it's the level of violence. The substance is fungible. It could be anything. Drugs are just more destructive to the whole of the people.

The problems with prescription drugs is the lack of free markets, the perversion of the law. They dont operate within the law, they operate within a black market that the corrupt government has created to assure obscene profits.

Anyway, I am not interested in debating this point, as it requires an education and the reading of books to understand. If you wish you can consider it a conceded point, although it is not.

Alright Dumbfuck.

With regards to

And

you are a COWARD

jokes-on-you-faggot.jpg

maybe coward was too strong a term. Dipshit moron suits you better. Let me try to explain this to you. The cartels don't give a fuck about the drugs or really even the money. It's about the total control and power and fear they can inflict. Much like the mob here if you remove one vice they will simply switch to another. They are not the street corner thugs you so naively think.

You sir are a fool and a complete tool.

you are a COWARD

jokes-on-you-faggot.jpg

maybe coward was too strong a term. Dipshit moron suits you better. Let me try to explain this to you. The cartels don't give a fuck about the drugs or really even the money. It's about the total control and power and fear they can inflict. Much like the mob here if you remove one vice they will simply switch to another. They are not the street corner thugs you so naively think.

This board is so full of stupid fucks just like you. I really get tired of having to hold hands and debate issues that are obvious and debunk points that are based on illogical stupidity.

How do the cartels operate if there income is taken away?

jokes-on-you-faggot.jpg

This board is so full of stupid fucks just like you. I really get tired of having to hold hands and debate issues that are obvious and debunk points that are based on illogical stupidity.

By switching commodities. Duh....

Or do you think they're all going to say "gee guys I guess we can go home now since drugs are legal"

It appears that even drugs being illegal didn't save your brain from them.

Or do you think they're all going to say "gee guys I guess we can go home now since drugs are legal"

What commodity will they switch to that will replace a 29 billion dollar a year industry? One that is illegal and operates in opposition to the rule of law, both nations laws.

What commodity will they switch to that will replace a 29 billion dollar a year industry? One that is illegal and operates in opposition to the rule of law, both nations laws.

seriously?

Extortion, hijacking, kidnapping, roadside piracy of goods(18 wheelers full of whatever sells at high value), robbery or any other number of known profitable crimes.

You really are naive

seriously?

Extortion, hijacking, kidnapping, roadside piracy of goods(18 wheelers full of whatever sells at high value), robbery or any other number of known profitable crimes.

You really are naive

Right. 29 billion a year extorting what? Themselves? They are the only ones in mexico with real money. Hijacking what? Airplanes? Boats? How does that even make them money? Stealing 18 wheelers. Right. Mexico's GDP is 1 trillion. Figure 1/3 of that rolls on the highways, your logic says that 1/10 trucks will be pirated. Robbery of what? Most robbery's net under 100$.

See the stupidity of your thinking.

NOTHING MAKES ME MORE MAD THEN IGNORANT FOOLS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, BUT TRY TO CONVINCE EVERYONE ELSE THAT THEY DO.

And yes you ignorant coward, that is exactly what all of the low level cartel people will say. They will say "gee, I guess I better go home now and figure out another way to live."

Terrible, so what do you suggest we do other than put scum like this in jail? Impeach Obama?

Nope, shoot them on sight. If they survive they get a trial. I am fed up with these scum.
Treat them like they treat others. Also decriminalizing drugs would go a long way towards eliminating their motivation.
That poor, poor girl. I can't imagine the terror she felt.
Kudos, westwall. Neither can I.

seriously?

You really are naive

And all of that entails less violence perpetrated on the general public. The drug wars are a joke. The only thing they do is rob citizens of civil liberties (look up asset forfeiture laws)
and enrich politicians and bureaucrats who are on the take. I lost a nephew in KC a few years ago when he was killed by a drug gang trying to frighten the locals.

He was coming out of a drugstore and a passing bullet hit him in the head. He was a college student and doing great (unusual for that side of the family) his death was completely needless and only occured because drugs are illegal. Had they been legal no bullets would have flown for that purpose.

Hundreds of totally innocent people are killed every year because drugs are illegal. Politicians are corrupted every DAY becasue drugs are illegal. And the last time I looked the COTUS says nothing about drug use. In fact it state we are free to pursue Life, Liberty, and Happiness. Who cares if someone needs drugs to pursue that happiness.
That is their right.

Just like we feel that the criminal misuse of guns should be punished (but not their possession) the same holds true fro drugs. Absolutely incarcerate the fools who drive while under the influence. Or commit crimes while under the influence. But this wholesale killing for the sake of a powder that were it legal would cost a few pennies is stupid.

Forum List

Back