Carson Palmer traded to Oakland

Why? :eusa_eh:

He's outperformed Rape'nbooger in fantasy stats so far, by quite a bit actually.

For being Matt Hasselbeck.

You do realize that it's not Matt, but his brother Tim, who is married to that stupid twat on the view, right?

Juggs McGee on the View? Yeah.

Matt is the "we're gonna score" guy.

Is your plan to carry three QB's?

Or your can you play two QB's in your league or something?

But then again we still really have no fuggin' idea what Palmer is going to do in that offense. In light of that I think I jumped the gun saying to drop him now. If Palmer puts up points and looks rejuvenated then I would cut Hasselbeck.

For being Matt Hasselbeck.

You do realize that it's not Matt, but his brother Tim, who is married to that stupid twat on the view, right?

Juggs McGee on the View? Yeah.

Matt is the "we're gonna score" guy.

Is your plan to carry three QB's?

Or your can you play two QB's in your league or something?

But then again we still really have no fuggin' idea what Palmer is going to do in that offense. In light of that I think I jumped the gun saying to drop him now. If Palmer puts up points and looks rejuvenated then I would cut Hasselbeck.

I have room on my bench to carry two extras for a week or two. But it may be Rape'nBlagger that I ultimately cut.

I scooped up Palmer off the wire.

Now I have to decide if I start him this week or wait on it. :eusa_think:

Ben R. and Palmer I'd alternate-depending on who they were playing. You have want to trade for an upgrade on QB before it's too late though.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back