Carson is in!

Amending my post above with ....

Is there any chance that, under some misguided idea to prove they're not "racist", idiot RWs would actually vote for him?

He's not qualified. That's a given. But, RWs are a weird bunch and easily led.

I'm sure you'll say Obama was. I'm also sure that his skin color was the primary reason you thought so. You can deny it but I know. I also know you'll vote for the vagina in this election, a.k.a. Hillary. You lefties are a bunch that puts characteristics that have nothing to do with the job ahead of those that do. Perhaps if Hillary doesn't run, Elizabeth Warren, a.k.a. Fakahontas, will. It will still give you the vagina you want in office.
Failed attempt to deflect – the thread's about Carson and the fact he's not qualified to be president, address that issue.

He is more than qualified. I have not heard of any politician in recent times that is more intelligent, capable, honorable than Ben Carson. He is far more qualified than the person presently residing in the White House. There is no question about it.

Note ^ I do not believe Ben Carson is a born again Christian. I believe he believes God exists and has strong morals - but I do not believe he is a born again Christian. Just for the record.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Someone not in the proverbial limelight of this latest nasty mess we have been in for the past 8 or so years. I'll read up on him.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we finally got a president with a mighty brain, instead of those with shit between their ears!

k4edxi.jpg
I will venture to say, nobody posting on this board will live to see another black President.

Are you even Black to call him an Uncle Tom, asswipe? He will speak the truth about Obama and the Democrats on the national stage, as an educated Black man.

I can call him an Uncle Tom because he is. He's someone who makes a lot of money making white people feel better about their racism, and he laughs all the way to the bank doing it.

Hillary isn't a very likable person, unlike her husband, and 2016 isn't 1992. Even when her husband was president she wasn't liked much. That's why she lost the nomination to a nobody like Obama in '08.

Actually, 1) She got more votes than Obama did in the primaries, it was just the way the delegates stacked up and 2) the reason why she didn't get the nomination was that she supported the Iraq War and democrats didn't forgive her for that.

Plus she's the Godmother of Obama's disastrous health care plan, as well as a total failure as Obama's Secretary of State. In essence the architect of the catastrophe known as the Arab Spring. Those aren't easy negatives to overcome. You never know. She might not even run.

I know as a hard-core Zionist, you think the whole fucking world revolved around the degenerate Israeli state, but most Americans won't care. They are happy we aren't fighting your wars for you anymore.

Meh, you aren't qualified to even shine his shoes let alone provide opinions about Ben Carson or Zionists. Hillary is not a likable person, having served in the disastrous Obama presidency, 2016 is the republicans to loose.

Republicans really do scare you, don't they?

Um. Yeah. When Clinton left office my property was worth twice what I paid for it, my salary had increased by 60%, we had peace, we had prosperity, we were posting surpluses and the worst thing we had to worry about was whether the president lied about getting a blow job.

When Bush left office, I had an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K, had to take a 20% pay cut in order to keep working, we were immersed in two pointless wars, were posting trillion dollar deficits, had lost a major city to a flood, were universally hated around the world.

so, yeah, the idea the Republicans might get back into the White House scares me. Why it doesn't scare you is the real question.

"Well, shit, at least we got that n****r out of the White House!"

Meh, you aren't qualified to even shine his shoes let alone provide opinions about Ben Carson or Zionists. Hillary is not a likable person, having served in the disastrous Obama presidency, 2016 is the republicans to loose.

Disasterous was the Bush Presidency. While you Zionist turds don't like the fact you can play rent-a-war, most Americans know they are better off in 2014 than they were in 2009.

Anybody with a brain scares old JoeB. He just can't stand when people think for themselves and act in their own best interests...and not his.

Well, I'll give Carson credit, he acts in his own best interest. He finds dumb racist republicans and he says, "Yessuh, boss, we sho be shiftless" and he walks away with bags of money, probably thinking to himself, "Man, those crackers are easy."

ANd the good news is, at least he isn't cutting on people anymore. So there's that.

Disasterous was the Bush Presidency. While you Zionist turds don't like the fact you can play rent-a-war, most Americans know they are better off in 2014 than they were in 2009.

"Disasterous". He he he. The entire region has become engulfed in civil wars ethnic and religious, Russia invaded and annexed a country, rioting in the streets of America, economy collapsed, Obama approval ratings lowest in history lower than Bush, Democrats disassociating themselves from Obama, yet this moron thinks differently.

"Disasterous". He he he. The entire region has become engulfed in civil wars ethnic and religious, Russia invaded and annexed a country, rioting in the streets of America, economy collapsed, Obama approval ratings lowest in history lower than Bush, Democrats disassociating themselves from Obama, yet this moron thinks differently.

Okay, let's look at your list.

The region was engulfed in civil wars when Bush left.

Russia annexed a region with RUSSIANS living there. Russians who really tried to play fair and vote in elections, got their candidate thrown out and said, 'Meh, we'd rather just be part of Russia." Why is this our problem again?

Yes, when you murder children in the street, people are going to riot over that. But you're a zionist, you haven't figured that out in 60 years...

Economy is a lot better shape than it was in 2009.

Obama's approval ratings are still above where Bush's were.

.............horseshit. Carson is a sorry-ass uncle Tom who has figured out that white people will pay a bunch of money to hear a black guy validate their bigotry and tell them racism isn't really a problem in this country.

But since the above was posted by a liberal then it cannot possibly be racist.

And there, friends, is TRUE horseshit.

Okay, let's look at your list.

The region was engulfed in civil wars when Bush left.

Russia annexed a region with RUSSIANS living there. Russians who really tried to play fair and vote in elections, got their candidate thrown out and said, 'Meh, we'd rather just be part of Russia." Why is this our problem again?

Yes, when you murder children in the street, people are going to riot over that. But you're a zionist, you haven't figured that out in 60 years...

Economy is a lot better shape than it was in 2009.

Obama's approval ratings are still above where Bush's were.

Wow, you got five in a row wrong. Congratulations. Ha ha ha.

^^^^^
Seems to me that despite all olds, Israel is doing just fine. And when it's gas starts flowing it will jump to a much higher level. Technologically advanced plus energy exporter. Wow. :clap2:

Hasn't Carson got the memo that Bushv3 has been declared the anointed one?

The last things the GOP establishment want is an active primary season, with low-tier candidates publicly telling the crazy base what they want to hear. That would be Ben Carson. Republicans win by hiding what they believe in, not by advertising it.

Hasn't Carson got the memo that Bushv3 has been declared the anointed one?

The last things the GOP establishment want is an active primary season, with low-tier candidates publicly telling the crazy base what they want to hear. That would be Ben Carson. Republicans win by hiding what they believe in, not by advertising it.
Hope and Change!

Forum List

Back