Carson channels Homer Simpson

The guy shoved the gun into his ribs and said "Is someone at the door?"

Carson said "No, those are my knees PLZ DONT KILT MEE"

I only hope this election provides moments like the fox news anchor melt down when the POTUS was re-elected. So far the repubs have some characters that will provide lots of humor.

This is their guy...Almost shanks someone in school, leaves a spong in a lady's brain space then when confronted with danger pointed at the other guy.

Strong leader right there

Wasn't Dr. Carson chastising the dead Oregon shooting victims for not fighting back just the other day?
No.

Next stupid question.

Ben Carson:
"Not only would I probably not cooperate with him, I would not just stand there and let him shoot me," Carson said. "I would say, 'Hey guys, everybody attack him. He may shoot me, but he can't get us all.'"

Oregon shooting survivor offended by Ben Carson's remarks - CNNPolitics.com

I guess that's sort of similar to telling the guy with the gun to point it at the Popeyes employee though. :rolleyes:

So you admit you were lying, then?

He didn't criticize anyone. :thup:

I get it, you're a racist and lie about him because he's black.
He basically called the victims pussies and tried to act like a tough guy. And now we find out in a similar situation he asked a killer to point the gun at someone else! You can't make that shit up!
Actually, you can.
And did.

Once again, the situations were very different.

I know it takes a bit of common-sense.....failing that, at least the ability to think logically, to know that these two situations are totally different.

I haven't even gotten into the validity of the report you claim shows Ben Carson's cowardice. But until the truth comes out, we can just argue over what little information that is available.

This is their guy...Almost shanks someone in school, leaves a spong in a lady's brain space then when confronted with danger pointed at the other guy.

Strong leader right there
Yep....and yet you support Trayvon Martin and Micheal Brown.

Two thugs that never made anything of themselves.
When did they run for POTUS or even cub scout leader? Logical fallacy.

Wasn't Dr. Carson chastising the dead Oregon shooting victims for not fighting back just the other day?
No.

Next stupid question.

Ben Carson:
"Not only would I probably not cooperate with him, I would not just stand there and let him shoot me," Carson said. "I would say, 'Hey guys, everybody attack him. He may shoot me, but he can't get us all.'"

I guess that's sort of similar to telling the guy with the gun to point it at the Popeyes employee though. :rolleyes:

He basically called the victims pussies and tried to act like a tough guy. And now we find out in a similar situation he asked a killer to point the gun at someone else! You can't make that shit up!
Actually, you can.
And did.

I know it takes a bit of common-sense.....failing that, at least the ability to think logically, to know that these two situations are totally different.

I haven't even gotten into the validity of the report you claim shows Ben Carson's cowardice. But until the truth comes out, we can just argue over what little information that is available.
Cowerdice? He helped the gunman! Helped him point it at the right person!

And you want this man as President?! :eek:

Last edited:
The left can't find any affairs or dirt on Ben Carson.......so they're making shit up about him.....hoping that it will paint him as a nut-ball. They figger blacks who might vote for him will be discouraged if he comes off as a retard.
Cannot imagine how you are going to turn this into one of your anti Obama rants. Actually, it will be easy. "Speaking of Black men in politics, Obama is....

No.

Next stupid question.

Ben Carson:

Actually, you can.
And did.

I think if the guy were to invent a cure to Cancer you'd hate him......mainly because he's a black man who dared to be anything other than a Democrat.

Your overt racism is shining through, dipshit.

Ben Carson:

Actually, you can.
And did.

I think if the guy were to invent a cure to Cancer you'd hate him......mainly because he's a black man who dared to be anything other than a Democrat.

He has a better chance of curing cancer than becoming President.

He should go back to helping people wih his surgeon skills.

Actually, you can.
And did.

Yep.....because he's a black Republican, racist.

Actually, you can.
And did.

Yep.....because he's a black Republican, racist.
Nope....because he is a uncle tom. Colin Powell is a Black repub and he has everyones respect.

To be fair

The fact he is a 7 day adventist will scare people away from him. Add in some of the things he says that are extremely questionable

1.150 years Blacks have been Democrats, that is 1865. For the first 50 years, Blacks were staunch Republicans! In fact, one can argue that Blacks did not begin to jump onto the 'Democratic plantation' until the beginnings of the Great Depression. That is about 1930, 80 years ago!

2. His 6 day belief and 'proof' of a global wide flood and false conversations with a geologist. The global flood debate has been settled with proof that such a flood could not have happened in the last 10,000 years. Now if you go back many million years and you will run into an age where the Earth is almost a water and ice world. But not within the time frame of the bible. Come to think about it, not within the timeframe of spoken language, civilization or the existence of hominids either!

3. Erickson of Red said it best. What is the point of the Carson campaign? Carson is the only candidate that has not essayed why he wish to become President. So far, it seem like he is running because 'others' say he should run. I am still trying to figure out who these others are and why they think he should run.

Carson may be a genius at neurosurgery, but he does not seem to be abreast of the topics outside his field. It will not take long before people notice this and put him aside. However, I do find it disturbing of the focus that many Democratic posters have for him. And the comments they make.

Is Carsons view eccentric-yes.

Does he represent Black conservatives well--he does not remind me of any Black reverends or ministers I've met in my life, no.

Is he going to survive the primaries--I seriously doubt it.

Forum List

Back