Carson channels Homer Simpson

The left can't find any affairs or dirt on Ben Carson.......so they're making shit up about him.....hoping that it will paint him as a nut-ball. They figger blacks who might vote for him will be discouraged if he comes off as a retard.
Can't find any dirt, so they're making shit up... are you sure you didn't just describe the GOP's entire political strategy the last 8 years?

:rofl:

Carson is correct in his tactical thinking . That being said I have no problem with him being torn down as that tearing down helps the TRUMP imo Mudwhistle !!
Actually, Ben Carson would make a good VP.
Yeah because he has so much foreign policy experience and so much experience navigating legislation through the U.S. Congress and Senate and/or state legislatures! :laugh:

The left can't find any affairs or dirt on Ben Carson.......so they're making shit up about him.....hoping that it will paint him as a nut-ball. They figger blacks who might vote for him will be discouraged if he comes off as a retard.
Can't find any dirt, so they're making shit up... are you sure you didn't just describe the GOP's entire political strategy the last 8 years?

Link

Carson is correct in his tactical thinking . That being said I have no problem with him being torn down as that tearing down helps the TRUMP imo Mudwhistle !!
Actually, Ben Carson would make a good VP.
Yeah because he has so much foreign policy experience and so much experience navigating legislation through the U.S. Congress and Senate and/or state legislatures! :laugh:
That can be learned in a week.....the guy's a brain surgeon.......I'm sure he can learn how Congress works in no time.

Besides.....that's the president's job.

The VP mostly attends funerals.

Link
Google "gop strategy making shit up." My phone won't let me post the link. But you'll find a boatload if you do that.

Don't eat me! I have a family; eat them!

'I have had a gun held on me when I was in a Popeye's organization,' Carson said on Wednesday. 'Guy comes in, put the gun in my ribs. And I just said, "I believe that you want the guy behind the counter."'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3265092/Ben-Carson-says-held-gunpoint-Popeye-s-told-shooter-TK-just-one-day-riling-Or.html#ixzz3o59GQ2xh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

LMAO...He didnt wrestle the gun away? :rofl:

Wasn't Dr. Carson chastising the dead Oregon shooting victims for not fighting back just the other day?
No.

Next stupid question.

Ben Carson:
"Not only would I probably not cooperate with him, I would not just stand there and let him shoot me," Carson said. "I would say, 'Hey guys, everybody attack him. He may shoot me, but he can't get us all.'"

Oregon shooting survivor offended by Ben Carson's remarks - CNNPolitics.com

I guess that's sort of similar to telling the guy with the gun to point it at the Popeyes employee though. :rolleyes:

So you admit you were lying, then?

He didn't criticize anyone. :thup:

I get it, you're a racist and lie about him because he's black.

Wasn't Dr. Carson chastising the dead Oregon shooting victims for not fighting back just the other day?
No.

Next stupid question.

Ben Carson:
"Not only would I probably not cooperate with him, I would not just stand there and let him shoot me," Carson said. "I would say, 'Hey guys, everybody attack him. He may shoot me, but he can't get us all.'"

Oregon shooting survivor offended by Ben Carson's remarks - CNNPolitics.com

I guess that's sort of similar to telling the guy with the gun to point it at the Popeyes employee though. :rolleyes:

So you admit you were lying, then?

He didn't criticize anyone. :thup:

I get it, you're a racist and lie about him because he's black.
He basically called the victims pussies and tried to act like a tough guy. And now we find out in a similar situation he asked a killer to point the gun at someone else! You can't make that shit up!

He basically called the victims pussies and tried to act like a tough guy. And now we find out in a similar situation he asked a killer to point the gun at someone else! You can't make that shit up!

He said what he would do - you lied. You're a demagogue. slander and libel are what you do.
He told a gunman the right place to point his gun! He helped him! Unbelievable!

Forum List

Back