Carrot joke

Centrism'sVoice

Seceded from USMB
Jul 8, 2009
Mother and Father Carrot, along with their carrot children, were out growing in Farmer Brown's garden. One day Farmer Brown decided he would check to see if the older carrots were ready to eat yet. So he pulled Mother Carrot out of the ground and looked her over. When he saw that she still wasn't ready to eat, he angrily broke her in half, threw both pieces on the ground, and stomped away.

Naturally, Father Carrot was extremely upset, so he grabbed both pieces of Mother Carrot and, with children in tow, rushed her to the nearest carrot hospital. She was in surgery for nearly 8 hours as the team of carrot doctors labored to stitch her back together in time. Finally, the chief carrot surgeon came out of the operating room to see Father Carrot.

"Well," said the carrot surgeon, "I have some good news and some bad news."

"Go ahead," replied Father Carrot, "I can take it."

"The good news is that Mother Carrot will live. The bad news is, she'll be a vegetable for the rest of her life."

You're here to represent People for the Ethical Treatment of Plants, I gather?

No, just carrots. Well, carrots, three-legged dogs, blind horses, frogs, bats, turtles, mice with no tails, cockroaches, old cats and baby seals. Everything else is pretty much open for jokes...

You're here to represent People for the Ethical Treatment of Plants, I gather?

No, just carrots. Well, carrots, three-legged dogs, blind horses, frogs, bats, turtles, mice with no tails, cockroaches, old cats and baby seals. Everything else is pretty much open for jokes...

You mean I can't tell my joke about why the three-legged dog crossed the road? :(

Forum List

Back