Carrol "Thrilled Wilson On His Team"..

He's good, but I'd rather have Luck or RG3 personally.

Who has Luck played? What comparisons can be drawn with Wilson?

Lost to Duh Bears 41-21 Wilson carried Seahawks on his back in TWO last minute scoring drives from inside his own 10 to win against Duh Bears in Soldier Field.

Luck Beat Vikings 23-20 Wilson beat Vikings 30-20

Luck lost to Jaguars 22-17 AT LUCAS FIELD!! won 27-10 at JJ Jacksonville 2-13 Seattle did not play Jacksonville

Luck beat Green Bay at home 30-27 Wilson Beat Green Bay at home 14-12

Luck lost to Jets 35-9 in wherever the Jets play Wilson crushed the Jets in Seattle 28-7

Luck beat Browns 17-13 at home ..Browns 5-10 Seahawks did not play Browns

Luck beat Titans twice A 19-13,H 27-23 Titans 5-10

Luck lost to Pats 59-24 in Gillette field Wilson Beat Pats 24-23 in Seattle

Luck beat Miami at home 23-20 Wilsom lost to Miami in Miami 24-21

Luck Beat Bills 20-13 at home Seahawks beat Bills 50-17 in Toronto

Luck Beat KC in KC 20-13 KC is 2-13

Only one game did Luck do better than Wilson heads up.. Detroit Sea lost 28-24 in Det Ind..won 35-33 same field.

Wilson beat at least half the teams still eligible for playoffs including Green Bay and the Vikings and The Bears and the Pats Oh ya and last night crushed SF.

Truth be told Wilson is light years better that Luck and has played MUCH better competition to prove it.

RG3 is injury prone.. he forgets he is the QB, the highest paid player on the team and acts like a running back. Also he has fumbled NUMEROUS times.

Wilson is one TD short of P. Mannings rookie record TDs of 26 ...Wilson is at 25 with 200 fewer throw atts. Wilson is sure to break that record next week at home against the Rams.

Just sayin...

Last edited:

Lost to Duh Bears 41-21 Wilson carried Seahawks on his back in TWO last minute scoring drives from inside his own 10 to win against Duh Bears in Soldier Field.

Luck lost to Jaguars 22-17 AT LUCAS FIELD!! won 27-10 at JJ Jacksonville 2-13 Seattle did not play Jacksonville

Luck lost to Jets 35-9 in wherever the Jets play Wilson crushed the Jets in Seattle 28-7

Only one game did Luck do better than Wilson heads up.. Detroit Sea lost 28-24 in Det Ind..won 35-33 same field.

Wilson beat at least half the teams still eligible for playoffs including Green Bay and the Vikings and The Bears and the Pats Oh ya and last night crushed SF.

Truth be told Wilson is light years better that Luck and has played MUCH better competition to prove it.

RG3 is injury prone.. he forgets he is the QB, the highest paid player on the team and acts like a running back. Also he has fumbled NUMEROUS times.

Wilson is one TD short of P. Mannings rookie record TDs of 26 ...Wilson is at 25 with 200 fewer throw atts. Wilson is sure to break that record next week at home against the Rams.

Just sayin...

Look at Luck's supporting cast and look at Wilson's.

He's more thrilled he got out of USC before all hell broke loose. A hell he in part caused.

He's more thrilled he got out of USC before all hell broke loose. A hell he in part caused.

I think Carroll was too much of a "players coach" in SC. I don't know all of the facts but it looked like Pete didn't have much control over his star running back. Thing is what SC was punished for happens at every successful program in the NCAA. The hammer only seems to come down on those that are too good on the field. AND before ya get all pissy at me remember I'm a U of W Husky to the bone and had to endure Petey's shennigans.

As a pro coach he isn't responsible for wiping anybody's ass. Nobody is on a scholorship. If ya scew up in the pros you are gonesville.. unless you happen to be one of the best DBs in the NFL of course....:lol:

Huggy my god bro you're approaching ginscpy status with all this cock sucking of Wilson lately.

Give the guy a break you're draining him dry!

Huggy my god bro you're approaching ginscpy status with all this cock sucking of Wilson lately.

I admit it ...I'm a full blown cheer leader. Up here in Seattle where we have high expectations of our football teams. We don't have any stupid John 3:16 signs in our stands...we know who to give credit to when things go bad and when they go good. Nobody had even any realistic expectation of the Seahawks ..

Matt Flynn was nothing to get all worked up over..and he couldn't even beat out the kid from Wisconsin. The Huskies QB Price was worse this year than last. It was actually embarrassing going to the Vegas Bowl. We lost to Washington State in the last reg game. In short most of the Husky fans and the 12th man were getting ready to put our vocal cords up on a shelf for safe keeping until next year.

Then Russell Wilson like miraculously appeared. He seemed real steady for a rookie.. He rarely made mistakes. But it was obvious Carroll was holding him back as we expected. But even though he was on a very short leash he still managed to do a few extraordinary things for a first year kid. I didn't even pay much attention until The Bears game..I can't stand watching our team suck.

I watched the whole game being played at Soldier Field. I was thinkin...man the kid is doind pretty good against at the time one of the top defenses in the league. THEN it happened.. It was like 2 min to go..in the 4th..we were behind by 7 and we got the ball on like our three yard line.

I guess Carroll decided we had nothing to lose by taking off the handcuffs. My mouth dropped to the floor. I saw this "rookie" take the offense right down the field doing the stuff he does all the time now. He wasn't rattled in the least.. THEN in OT we got the ball first and we started on our like 7. He didn't do what even a top QB would do which is fight tooth and nail just to get close enough for a field goal. NOPE ...Not Russell Wilson..

Wilson did his SECOND last minute drill in ten minutes and just seemed to WILL the offense all the way down the field like Chicago wasn't even there and we scored a touchdown like so damned easy that the world changed in Seattle.. It was a crazy bit of football perfection.

I wasn't tricked. I have seen this stuff before. I saw Montana do it a couple of times. I saw Namouth do it...I've seen Young do it...and Horseface and Brady.. Only a handfull of the best QBs in the league did it like Wilson did it that night in Chicago...Except I never saw anybody do it twice at the end of a game like he did.

OK I get it that most of you don't know what the big deal is. This isn't a sports board. This is a whine about how Obama is gonna personally sneak into your home and snatch your guns board. This is a Obama is the worst human being on the planet board.

My work was done escentially when he won the election and we didn't have to suffer a cult Bishop in the white house.

This is the only board I go to to post anything. That's why you are blesed with my observations of the most gifted QB to come along in 20-30 years...maybe more.

Wilson can break the all time rookie passing TDs with two against the Rams on Sunday.

No rookie has EVER done that..Wilson is there after playing most of this year in hand cuffs and leg irons. Not so with Luck and RG3..they were given the go ahead from game one.

Ya..Ya... I am a 100% homer and if Wilson was on another team I would just be pissed.

But he is not. He is a Seattle Seahawk. I couldn't be more excited if the top ten gals from Miss Universe Pageant called me up and begged me to let em suck my dick.

Russell Wilson isn't the REAL DEAL like so many have noticed.. He is a brand new deal. He is maybe the best deal in a rookie QB..EVER. He is ours and we picked him up in the third round for peanuts.

This is the best Christmas present I've recieved in 30-40 years and I've recieved some doozys.

If his last four weeks performance hasn't impressed you then you don't know shit about what is looked for in a starting QB in the NFL. Wilson is what you look for in a 5 year veteran top teir QB.

You can expect me to be babbling and drooling over Wilson as long as we are blessed with him.

Last edited:

I admit it ...I'm a full blown cheer leader. Up here in Seattle where we have high expectations of our football teams. We don't have any stupid John 3:16 signs in our stands...we know who to give credit to when things go bad and when they go good. Nobody had even any realistic expectation of the Seahawks ..

Matt Flynn was nothing to get all worked up over..and he couldn't even beat out the kid from Wisconsin. The Huskies QB Price was worse this year than last. It was actually embarrassing going to the Vegas Bowl. We lost to Washington State in the last reg game. In short most of the Husky fans and the 12th man were getting ready to put our vocal cords up on a shelf for safe keeping until next year.

Then Russell Wilson like miraculously appeared. He seemed real steady for a rookie.. He rarely made mistakes. But it was obvious Carroll was holding him back as we expected. But even though he was on a very short leash he still managed to do a few extraordinary things for a first year kid. I didn't even pay much attention until The Bears game..I can't stand watching our team suck.

I watched the whole game being played at Soldier Field. I was thinkin...man the kid is doind pretty good against at the time one of the top defenses in the league. THEN it happened.. It was like 2 min to go..in the 4th..we were behind by 7 and we got the ball on like our three yard line.

I guess Carroll decided we had nothing to lose by taking off the handcuffs. My mouth dropped to the floor. I saw this "rookie" take the offense right down the field doing the stuff he does all the time now. He wasn't rattled in the least.. THEN in OT we got the ball first and we started on our like 7. He didn't do what even a top QB would do which is fight tooth and nail just to get close enough for a field goal. NOPE ...Not Russell Wilson..

Wilson did his SECOND last minute drill in ten minutes and just seemed to WILL the offense all the way down the field like Chicago wasn't even there and we scored a touchdown like so damned easy that the world changed in Seattle.. It was a crazy bit of football perfection.

I wasn't tricked. I have seen this stuff before. I saw Montana do it a couple of times. I saw Namouth do it...I've seen Young do it...and Horseface and Brady.. Only a handfull of the best QBs in the league did it like Wilson did it that night in Chicago...Except I never saw anybody do it twice at the end of a game like he did.

OK I get it that most of you don't know what the big deal is. This isn't a sports board. This is a whine about how Obama is gonna personally sneak into your home and snatch your guns board. This is a Obama is the worst human being on the planet board.

My work was done escentially when he won the election and we didn't have to suffer a cult Bishop in the white house.

This is the only board I go to to post anything. That's why you are blesed with my observations of the most gifted QB to come along in 20-30 years...maybe more.

Wilson can break the all time rookie passing TDs with two against the Rams on Sunday.

No rookie has EVER done that..Wilson is there after playing most of this year in hand cuffs and leg irons. Not so with Luck and RG3..they were given the go ahead from game one.

Ya..Ya... I am a 100% homer and if Wilson was on another team I would just be pissed.

But he is not. He is a Seattle Seahawk. I couldn't be more excited if the top ten gals from Miss Universe Pageant called me up and begged me to let em suck my dick.

Russell Wilson isn't the REAL DEAL like so many have noticed.. He is a brand new deal. He is maybe the best deal in a rookie QB..EVER. He is ours and we picked him up in the third round for peanuts.

This is the best Christmas present I've recieved in 30-40 years and I've recieved some doozys.

If his last four weeks performance hasn't impressed you then you don't know shit about what is looked for in a starting QB in the NFL. Wilson is what you look for in a 5 year veteran top teir QB.

You can expect me to be babbling and drooling over Wilson as long as we are blessed with him.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: For me its really sweet that Carrol got Wilson.That was the turning point for Wilson was that Bears game because they FINALLY dispelled the notion that they could not win on the road.They had earned that rep because of those facts but that bears game was a turning point for them and Russell Wilson because like you said,Wilson did that against a top notch defense and it was on the road in Chicago no less.One of the most fearsome if not the most fearsome in the league especially at home.

For me its sweet that Carrol got Wilson because of the reason we talked about on another thread how if Carrol had been the coach to arrive in new england at the time instead of Belicheck,Carrol would be the one all the sportscasters would be hailing as a genius all these years instead of Belicheck because he would have been the one that was fortunate enough to get Tom Brady.

Last edited:
Rumor has it that this is Carroll's favorite song these days.... :lol::lol:

I think someone caught him in the shower with a Wilson blow up doll singing this song to it... :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRbGWa8x-DA]Captain and Tenille || Do That To Me One More Time - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Just sayin...

Are you kidding me? You are comparing apples to oranges here.

The Indianapolis Colts were the WORST team in the NFL last season. Seattle was a playoff-caliber team last season.

The turnaround the Colts have achieved is nothing short of INCREDIBLE. A rookie quarterback, a bunch of no-name players on both sides of the ball, and a head coach who has been absent for most of the year while being treated for leukemia, and this team is going to the playoffs.

Seattle is a MUCH better team, talent-wise, than the Colts or the Redskins.

The fact that their two starting cornerbacks were both suspended for four games for using 'roids is probably just the tip of the iceberg for the Seahawks. I wonder how many other "shady" things are going on with the Seahawks.

Pete Carroll isn't exactly a model of integrity and character. Look at what he did to USC.

I will say that Wilson is doing an amazing job for the Seahawks, but the Seahawks are NOT a good road team, and that will be their downfall.

I'll still take Griffin and Luck over Wilson anytime, anywhere, and on any team.

By the way, I'm not a "homer" like you are. I am not a Colts or Redskins fan. I am a BIG New England Patriots fan who believes in honesty and objectivity.

Last edited:

Just sayin...

The Indianapolis Colts were the WORST team in the NFL last season. Seattle was a playoff-caliber team last season.

The turnaround the Colts have achieved is nothing short of INCREDIBLE. A rookie quarterback, a bunch of no-name players on both sides of the ball, and a head coach who has been absent for most of the year while being treated for leukemia, and this team is going to the playoffs.

The fact that their two starting cornerbacks were both suspended for four games for using 'roids is probably just the tip of the iceberg for the Seahawks. I wonder how many other "shady" things are going on with the Seahawks.

Pete Carroll isn't exactly a model of integrity and character. Look at what he did to USC.

I will say that Wilson is doing an amazing job for the Seahawks, but the Seahawks are NOT a good road team, and that will be their downfall.

I'll still take Griffin and Luck over Wilson anytime, anywhere, and on any team.

By the way, I'm not a "homer" like you are. I am not a Colts or Redskins fan. I am a BIG New England Patriots fan who believes in honesty and objectivity.

You don't know what you are talking about. The Seahawk players were not using steroids. They were accused of taking a attention deficit dissorder medication...ADDERALL

Adderall is a psychostimulant drug. It belongs to the phenethylamine and amphetamine chemical classes. Adderall is used for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

It is normally given to children.

Just sayin...

You don't know what you are talking about. The Seahawk players were not using steroids. They were accused of taking a attention deficit dissorder medication...ADDERALL

Adderall is a psychostimulant drug. It belongs to the phenethylamine and amphetamine chemical classes. Adderall is used for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

I apologize. It's much better that the Seahawks players were taking Adderall, which is an amphetamine (also called "SPEED"). That makes it all better.

I happen to have adult ADD, and I take Methylphenidate (aka Ritalin), so I know what these drugs are for. Thanks anyway.

I suppose taking speed right before a game would be considered a "performance-enhancer", don't you think?

I apologize. It's much better that the Seahawks players were taking Adderall, which is an amphetamine (also called "SPEED"). That makes it all better.

I happen to have adult ADD, and I take Methylphenidate (aka Ritalin), so I know what these drugs are for. Thanks anyway.

I suppose taking speed right before a game would be considered a "performance-enhancer", don't you think?

Well I suppose one could consider correcting ADD in a person could make them a better functioning human being therefore enhancing their performance. If perscribed by a physician though and administered within the recommended guidlines the "speed" effect is not what you are elluding to and I believe you are aware of that.

Are NFL players denied medical attention readily available and recommended to average Americans?

Last edited:

Well I suppose one could consider correcting ADD in a person could make them a better functioning human being therefore enhancing their performance. If perscribed by a physician though and administered within the recommended guidlines the "speed" effect is not what you are elluding to and I believe you are aware of that.

Are NFL players denied medical attention readily available and recommended to average Americans?

I have no problem with NFL players taking medications that are legally prescribed for them, whether it's physical or mental ailments that need to be addressed.

If both Sherman and Browner suffer from ADD and were prescribed Adderall, then the NFL had no right to suspend them.

If both Sherman and Browner took Adderall as a performance "supplement", then they deserved to be suspended.

I'm sure you would agree with that, right?

I have no problem with NFL players taking medications that are legally prescribed for them, whether it's physical or mental ailments that need to be addressed.

If both Sherman and Browner suffer from ADD and were prescribed Adderall, then the NFL had no right to suspend them.

If both Sherman and Browner took Adderall as a performance "supplement", then they deserved to be suspended.

I'm sure you would agree with that, right?

Yes.

Interesting the comparison between the QB's against the teams.

I'd take the Seahawks defense, and running game over the Colts any day. I'd take Luck over Wilson any day. Luck took the worst team and turned them into a playoff team.

As far as expectations? The people in Seattle only care if the Seahawks win, otherwise, they don't even mention the team. I've been here all season and no one has mention nothing about the Hawks until last week, before that...nothing.

Seahawks fans are mostly fair weather fans.

Pete Carroll is a cheat and he left USC because of it.

Forum List

Back