Carrie Prejean Viciously Attacked on MSNBC

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
It is obvious that Keith Olbermann and Michael Musto were joking, but the mud-slinging is so base and crude one wonders where MSNBC will draw the line. Michael Musto of the Village Voice rips into Carrie Prejean like a rabid pitbull:

"You know what Mochila left out was that they also paid for Carrie to cut off her penis, sand her adam's apple and get a head to toe waxing. I know for a fact that Carrie Prejean was Harry Prejean, a homophobic man who liked marriage so much, he did it 3 times. Now he's a babe who needs a brain implant. Oh, maybe they can inject some fat from her butt. (Pause) Oh, they have."

This is at the 3 min 26 sec mark on the YouTube clip.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xWdelybsXw[/ame]

Where are the feminists now? Shouldn't they be screaming about this? Evidently they must be an arm of the Democratic since they stayed suspiciously silent when Bill Clinton was charged with rape during his administration.

Carrie is a bigot.

But Olbermann and Musto went too far in attacking her.

Everyone has should have the right to marry whoever they want, and everyone should have the right to have fake boobs.

Carrie is a bigot.

Everyone has should have the right to marry whoever they want, and everyone should have the right to have fake boobs.

No she's not.

She simply voiced her opinion, which is the same opinion as a majority of the voters in the state she represents.

Oh, yeah...and the same opinion of the President of the United States.

Unless...you feel BO is a bigot.

"Carrie Prejean Viciously Attacked on MSNBC"

I was expecting to see some violence and blood.

I didn't.

Carrie is a bigot.

No she's not.

She simply voiced her opinion, which is the same opinion as a majority of the voters in the state she represents.

Nice try, but you fail.

Obama is not making commercials about the dangers of gay marriage.

Carrie is a bigot.

No she's not.

Nice try, but you fail.

Obama is not making commercials about the dangers of gay marriage.

No, he just said, during his campaign, that marriage is between a man and a woman.

I think his comments during a presidential campaign have a little more "oomph" than a commercial.

It is obvious that Keith Olbermann and Michael Musto were joking, but the mud-slinging is so base and crude one wonders where MSNBC will draw the line. Michael Musto of the Village Voice rips into Carrie Prejean like a rabid pitbull:

"You know what Mochila left out was that they also paid for Carrie to cut off her penis, sand her adam's apple and get a head to toe waxing. I know for a fact that Carrie Prejean was Harry Prejean, a homophobic man who liked marriage so much, he did it 3 times. Now he's a babe who needs a brain implant. Oh, maybe they can inject some fat from her butt. (Pause) Oh, they have."

This is at the 3 min 26 sec mark on the YouTube clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xWdelybsXw

Where are the feminists now? Shouldn't they be screaming about this? Evidently they must be an arm of the Democratic since they stayed suspiciously silent when Bill Clinton was charged with rape during his administration.

They should be, but they won't. More hypocrisy from the Left... who'd a thunk it?

I'm not for women's rights, I'm for everybody's rights, that's why I'd never even think of joining something like NOW, they're worse than the system they fight against.

Goes to show who the "bigots" and "chauvinist" are. She gave her personal opinion and now she has become fodder for the anti's and women haters to discriminate against.

A bigot is a person who is intolerant of or takes offense to the opinions, lifestyles or identities differing from his or her own, and bigotry is the corresponding attitude or mindset.
Bigot is often used as a pejorative term to describe a person who is obstinately devoted to prejudices, especially when these views are either challenged, or proven to be false or not universally applicable or acceptable.

Gay men can be the most vicious little bitches there are. People like this guy and Perez Hilton don't help their cause at...all. The sane folks from the gay community REALLY need to tell these dick heads to STFU.

As for NOW...totally useless and have been for years.

Forum List

Back