Carrie Prejean Sues!!!

The Rancho Santa Fe attorney said the research he had undertaken since being hired "led us to conclude if she answered that question differently, she'd be probably Miss USA right now, but she would certainly be Miss California."

:lol: Well no duh!

If being a beauty queen meant so much to this stupid bitch, she should've given the politically correct answer.

I'm surprised they asked her a question like that anyway. I mean, I think she gave an honest answer and I stand with her in her answer BUT don't they usually ask questions so you can answer them by just saying "World Peace", "Feed the hungry", or "Give bigger cardboard boxes to the homeless." I think it was a trick question.

• Banned
Gather around and learn the lesson, boys and girls. You can do whatever you want and break any rule or contract you want, and when they fire you, you can sue for religious persecution.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

• Banned
I'm surprised they asked her a question like that anyway. I mean, I think she gave an honest answer and I stand with her in her answer BUT don't they usually ask questions so you can answer them by just saying "World Peace", "Feed the hungry", or "Give bigger cardboard boxes to the homeless." I think it was a trick question.

I do not agree with that kind of question being asked in the first place, but Perez Hilton is a jerk....but I defy anyone to say that he's the only jerk judge out there.

That being said, Ms. Prejean was fired for not fulfilling her Ms California contract AFTER the Nat'l event. Good luck with that lawsuit.

(Did anyone else notice she's got a BOOK coming out? Can anyone say "Free Publicity"?)

Gather around and learn the lesson, boys and girls. You can do whatever you want and break any rule or contract you want, and when they fire you, you can sue for religious persecution.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

A. Nobody has demonstrated that she actually broke any rules (at least not any written rules) or violated her contract.

B. It doesn't matter. She still has no case and will not win her lawsuit.

Perez Hilton is a tosser of the nth degree...a Z grade journalist trying to be an A-grade celebrity (i use the term journalist loosely - I don't think he's had any training in that regard)..

she needs to just move on. i was with her, but when you keep pushing things that are over and done with, it makes you look foolish.

Perez Hilton is a tosser of the nth degree...a Z grade journalist trying to be an A-grade celebrity (i use the term journalist loosely - I don't think he's had any training in that regard)..

Who the fuck cares about Perez Hilton? There are over 4 million gay people across the US who do not have the same rights as you and I have. Think of how many minority groups there are in the US who number far less than gays who each are different yet have the same rights.

This whole moral opposition to homosexuality is just that - MORAL opposition. The US is NOT a theocracy and we do not make laws based upon what the Bible says or does not say. We make laws based upon what is right for this country and giving 4 million people equal rights is the RIGHT thing to do. Why? Because ALL Americans are protected by the constitution and according to the Supreme Court, marriage is a RIGHT protected by the United States Constitution.

I don't give a shit about this woman's religious beliefs. Let her go to Church and pray for every single gay person's soul to burn in hell. It's her right. Meanwhile, give the 4 million gays and lesbians their right to be marred.

If someone wants to REPRESENT America, she has to represent ALL of America -- not just Christians. And that is what Miss USA does -- represents ALL of America.

Anyway, she's suing Donald Trump's company. She's going to get squished like a fucking bug. Nobody in their right mind would sue Donald Trump unless they A: Have a death wish or B: Have a lot of money. She does not have a lot of money. She broke her contract. She appeared as a representative for anti-gay groups. If the dude who says he's a MAC from the MAC vs. PC commercials all of a sudden starts throwing commercials for Bill Gates and Microsoft, it's a VIOLATION of his contract and he can be terminated. We've all seen the contract - she clearly broke her end of the deal and she was, rightfully FIRED.

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree that Prejean has exceeded her 15 minutes, but I love it that she's suing! It's about time that the tables get turned around. IF Prejean was a Muslim and had stated the same beliefs, she would be Miss USA right now because no one would dare attack her for answering the question based on her religious beliefs. Seems that there's a lot of political correctness bullshit when it comes to the sensitivity of religious beliefs for everyone except Christians in this country. Instead, it's open season against Christians and their beliefs can be openly questioned, ridiculed, attacked, and otherwise harassed without any consequence. Try that shit against Muslims and you're depicted as a hateful bigot without any regard for diversity or respect for other cultures.

No, I don't think this lawsuit has legs. But I think it's great that Prejean is willing to shake up the holier-than-thou foundation of political correctness that has overwhelmed us with a total lack of common sense.

By the way, I'm not Christian. I'm not a believer.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
THIS is Christian-like? THIS is a moral thing to do??

carrie-prejean-nude.jpg

Carrie-Prejean-Nude12a.jpg

Windy day? WTF was she doing NOT wearing a bikini or bathing suit in the first place???

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree that Prejean has exceeded her 15 minutes, but I love it that she's suing! It's about time that the tables get turned around. IF Prejean was a Muslim and had stated the same beliefs, she would be Miss USA right now because no one would dare attack her for answering the question based on her religious beliefs. Seems that there's a lot of political correctness bullshit when it comes to the sensitivity of religious beliefs for everyone except Christians in this country. Instead, it's open season against Christians and their beliefs can be openly questioned, ridiculed, attacked, and otherwise harassed without any consequence. Try that shit against Muslims and you're depicted as a hateful bigot without any regard for diversity or respect for other cultures.

No, I don't think this lawsuit has legs. But I think it's great that Prejean is willing to shake up the holier-than-thou foundation of political correctness that has overwhelmed us with a total lack of common sense.

By the way, I'm not Christian. I'm not a believer.

You, of course, have proof of this?

Forum List

Back