Carrie Fisher in critical condition

Needle point edit....

She is in "physically" stable condition.

:thup:

I re-read what I posted - did you see another article that made that specification?

I was just telling a friend of mine, if given the choice between death or vegetative state, then Hasta Lasagna, baby!

I was just making a joke based on her history of mental health problems....

too soon?

:lol:

With very rich children dope and/or booze is/are usually the culprit(s).

The evening news reported that she is (1) out of intensive care and (2) into the morgue.

oh , something to do with Starwars , still don't know who she is .
th

and Debbie Reynolds daughter
Wow! Those are really nice Kazonga's on that skinny girl.

hey Lew , thankyou , heck isn't she a young woman ??

No she is 60 years old..

View attachment 103522
When you carry a handgun in the carry position (muzzle pointed up) you do NOT put your finger on the trigger.

Your finger only goes on the trigger when you aim the gun at someone or something that you intend to immediately kill.

This Hollywood gun handling always pizzes me off.

Actress Carrie Fisher is in critical condition after a 'cardiac episode' on flight from London to L.A.

Star Wars” actress Carrie Fisher was in critical condition Friday after suffering a “cardiac episode” during a flight from London to Los Angeles, according to emergency officials.

Fisher, 60, was rushed to the hospital by Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics shortly after noon, after her flight touched down at LAX.

This year sucks something fierce.
It was worse when Amy Weinhouse died.

The network news is showing late interviews of Carrie Fisher now.

She does not seem nearly as bright in her older age as her earlier lover Harrison Ford. Her affect was very flat and she could not think of anything particularly bright to say. Just an old boring woman.

Other than the tryst the two of them really had nothing in common.

She would not have done well in an Indian Jones or a Blade Runner movie next to him.

Forum List

Back