Caroline Kennedy, daughter of JFK, endorses Joe Biden

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
That's a big endorsement. Just reported on CNN.

21caroline01-650.jpg

Last edited:

21caroline01-650.jpg
Generational names or naming means nothing, as she might not even act or think like her father did, but cashing in on his name for political posturing is ok eh ?

The party isn't anywhere close to the party of JFK these days, and it has made such a mess of things that it has to reach backwards in hopes to somehow move forwards ? Thought so.

If Lee Harvey Oswald was running she would endorse him

Interesting interview. This dude's father was pounding Marilyn Monroe, and that upset Bobby Kennedy who wanted to pound her.

By the way, Michael Franzese said it was well known James Comey framed innocent people way back in the day.

Last edited:

21caroline01-650.jpg
Generational names or naming means nothing, as she might not even act or think like her father did, but cashing in on his name for political posturing is ok eh ?

The party isn't anywhere close to the party of JFK these days, and it has made such a mess of things that it has to reach backwards in hopes to somehow move forwards ? Thought so.

She's not a big endorsement. The Kennedy's have been gone a long time. Who cares who she endorses. I sure don't and you can bet many other don't give a shit either.

If Lee Harvey Oswald was running she would endorse him

Interesting interview. This dude's father was pounding Marilyn Monroe, and that upset Bobby Kennedy who wanted to pound her.

By the way, Michael Franzese said it was well known James Comey framed innocent people way back in the day.

I've never been a conspiracy theorist on kennedy, but that makes more sense than most I've heard.
Jack ruby's involvement with the mob was he was ticked by some unfair labor practices of one of his competitors that was making it hard for him to make money.
I think it involved strippers and belonging to a union.

I’m waiting for the Kennedys to invite all the Haitian refugees to their beautiful compound on the Cape

Forum List

Back