Carolina cop gets 20 years for shooting unarmed citizen

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
finally, at least one of these bad police shootings resulted in some justice .

This is the one where the guy was running away after a traffic stop . The cop shot him in the back . Then dropped his taser near the body to cover his ass . Good thing there was a witness video , or the cop would’ve gotten away with it .

Walter Scott shooting: Ex-officer Michael Slager sentenced to 20 years - CNN

Bad verdict. That was a felony runner who also tried to manhandle the Cop to take a weapon. This Cop should be promoted for removing a rabid street runner. Good shooting.

When no one signs up to Police these street animals I will say I told you so.

Bull. Cop shot him in the back . He wasn’t fleeing some felony .

This is the one where the guy was running away after a traffic stop . The cop shot him in the back . Then dropped his taser near the body to cover his ass . Good thing there was a witness video , or the cop would’ve gotten away with it .

Now, if only they would lock up actual, violent gun criminals for 20 years when they use a gun to commit a crime, we would actually make some more progress in lowering our gun crime rate.......locking up police officers....yeah, that isn't how you do it.

Now, if only they would lock up actual, violent gun criminals for 20 years when they use a gun to commit a crime, we would actually make some more progress in lowering our gun crime rate.......locking up police officers....yeah, that isn't how you do it.

Man, you righties are all about your jackboots . Until they turn on you ! (See the threads bitching about the fbi)

Everything is political to the crazy angry left.
Yep, should be in current events.

I agree. This is not a political story. Could be under "crime" if there is such a forum. And if there isn't there should be.

It’s a high profile BLM case . The story was all over the news stations . It was discussed here .

You cons always want to banish stories you don’t like .

Everything is political to the crazy angry left.
Yep, should be in current events.

I agree. This is not a political story. Could be under "crime" if there is such a forum. And if there isn't there should be.

It’s a high profile BLM case . The story was all over the news stations . It was discussed here .

You cons always want to banish stories you don’t like .

"You cons"? That's either a university in Connecticut or East Alaska. Either way, cold.

No one's suggesting "banishing" anything. A politics thread isn't "worth" more than a thread in any other category. It's simply a classification of what the topic is about. Nothing more, nothing less. I mean this thread shows up in the Active Topics sidebar just the same as any other one does, and it's the title that brings in traffic, not what forum it's in. Hell I don't even know what forum most threads are in unless I take the time to look up.

If anything your thread will stay visible a lot longer in the Law & Justice list than it would have in Politics. It's a good thread. Anything that exposes the farce of Das Überpolizei is worthy. There should be more of them.

This police officer IS a criminal.

Is that impossible in your little Dichotomous Bubble?

This thread is in the proper forum.

Those who suggest it should be in Current Events simply want to lambast that a white officer has to go to jail for shooting a black man in the back as he ran away.

This thread is in the proper forum.

Those who suggest it should be in Current Events simply want to lambast that a white officer has to go to jail for shooting a black man in the back as he ran away.
Events simply want to lambast that a white officer has to go to jail for shooting a black man in the back as he ran away.

that can happen in almost any forum except Zone 1

THE END IS NIGH!
Timmy not only came up with a thread I have to agree with on the merits he was also totally rational in his arguments.

Bad verdict. That was a felony runner who also tried to manhandle the Cop to take a weapon. This Cop should be promoted for removing a rabid street runner. Good shooting.

When no one signs up to Police these street animals I will say I told you so.

Bull. Cop shot him in the back . He wasn’t fleeing some felony .
Be a cop, dumbass, see what happens. stfu

Forum List

Back