Carol...welcome to the zone

I wish I could, but I live in a radio-free zone, and can't get anything except for dial-up, which essentially means I can't watch. I was mostly just kidding around- sorry. (red-faced)

actually, it means she's a nutter.

Because she has the ability to think outside the box and not go by the logic that because the corporate controlled media and corrupt government agencys said it happened this way that makes it automatically true,she is a nutter? okay great logic there,I see.:lol:

Can we turn this into a lesson about liberty and justice, and the importance of freedom of speech and trail by jury?

As I explained in the Reagan Texas thread, where I was accused of copying and pasting someone else's work without acknowledging the author, I have a different point of view, because I read books written when history was made, not blindly trusting what others might say about history. Also I have done research at a local university where I have access to the Abstracts and government documents from the beginning of our government. I can document everything I say, but not by surfing the web, copying and pasting.

I am highly offended by my Military Industrial Thread being moved to conspiracy theory by someone who didn't even question the validity of what I am saying. This person acted out of ignorance, and without asking for validation of the facts presented. This is the best example of misuse of power I can think of, and our passive acceptance of it is a sure sign that our civilization is going down the toilet. Even worse, it was the worst kind of violation of our freedom of speech, keeping the masses ignorant and therefore defenseless, as they are sold down the river, by industrialist who are not concerned about anyone but themselves.

When a person is judged a nut, shouldn't a few questions be asked before agreeing with the judgment? Seriously, what is happening here should frighten you. As what happen in NAZI Germany is very frightening. An ignorant person, arbitrarily decides to move my thread without checking out anything, and the next person assumes I am nut, because of the move. When a whole society acts like this, isn't that something to fear? To whom are you giving the authority to discredit another, and label another a nut case, or decide to isolate in a concentration camp? When you give someone else the authority to do this without question, how much responsibility are you taking for our liberty and justice? How long will we have liberty and justice, if the masses continue to be sheeple, passively tolerating what we should not tolerate, washing their own hands of any responsibility for has been done? We should not take our liberty and justice for granted, and we will not keep it if we do not defend it.

You've got to be kidding.

Forum List

Back