Carol Paul: Election fraud confirmed

I don't see any difference in Romney and Obama so this means nothing to me.

And Barack appreciates that.

I can't wait til Romney doesn't repeal Obamacare, doesn't repeal the NDAA since he said he would have signed it, doesn't eliminate any wasteful cabinet departments, doesn't reduce spending...basically doesn't do SHIT differently than Obama.

Obama care is not going to be repealed. The only hope we have is the supreme court. And what makes you think Romney won't cut spending? And then explain Paul's fascination with dissolving the union into 50 independent countries. It would be fun to watch a lunatic like Paul who doesn't believe in the civil war or the civil rights act run against a black man. It would in a way be like Obama vs Jefferson Davis.

It's over for Ron Paul. I wish he would just drop out now and go retire and enjoy himself instead of hanging round for a bunch of assholes to shit on him. In the end, he's right about the economy, the dollar, foreign policy, constitutional government, war and state rights.

but it doesn't matter to people any more. He should retire and enjoy the remainder of his days. He did far more for the cause of liberty than anyone else has in the last 100 years. He deserves to break it off and enjoy. Yes, i realize he must enjoy spreading the message.

Perfectly stated, but i would hate to see him go anyway. He's the only Politician even worth listening to at this point. But i hear ya.

I am interested to see what he has in store as an end game. It's either going to be brilliant, or it's going to severely disappoint the die hard supporters.

I am interested to see what he has in store as an end game. It's either going to be brilliant, or it's going to severely disappoint the die hard supporters.

I don't think his supporters will be disappointed. Ron Paul stays true to himself. I will give him that much.

Forum List

Back