Carol Costello enjoys watching men beat on women

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Yep you heard it right. The CNN talking ditz thinks it's funny when a man beats up a women. More liberal, sick, brain fried, idiot scum licking waste of human DNA speaking before her brain switched on. Maybe someone should beat up her sister or mother then we can all get a big laugh.

Yep you heard it right. The CNN talking ditz thinks it's funny when a man beats up a women. More liberal, sick, brain fried, idiot scum licking waste of human DNA speaking before her brain switched on. Maybe someone should beat up her sister or mother then we can all get a big laugh.

Why don't you post a link so that others might know what you are referring to. I am assuming you are talking about the incident with one of the Palin girls?

Here are some links. I really don't understand the vicious hatred that I see for the Palin family by some on the left, especially her daughters who aren't involved in politics . . . yet.

CNN Anchor Apologizes for Report About Palin Family Brawl

It's a queer thing. Anything in media or the web involving seething irrational hatred is a queer thing.
"No one can hate like a faqqot can hate"--Truman Capote

Here are some links. I really don't understand the vicious hatred that I see for the Palin family by some on the left, especially her daughters who aren't involved in politics . . . yet.

CNN Anchor Apologizes for Report About Palin Family Brawl

It's a queer thing. Anything in media or the web involving seething irrational hatred is a queer thing.
"No one can hate like a faqqot can hate"--Truman Capote

Well, of course you see it on the right too, with Chelsea Clinton, etc. However, I don't think I've ever seen the level of hatred that I see for Sara Palin and her family. It is strange, and I thought so since it first started happening. I don't agree with Obama most of the time and think he is arrogant too, but I don't hold nearly the same level of hatred that I see those on the level expressing for the Palins, and she is not even a politician now! :lol: It's crazy.

Forum List

Back