Carnival to introduce "Cougar Cruise"

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
America's marketing kings appear to believe that we just can't get enough of cougars. Television, for instance, is chock full. Saturday Night Live has a regularly running bit called "The Cougar Den'' about a fictional talk show, hosted by a group middle-aged women on the prowl; last spring TV Land brought us the reality show "The Cougar''; and this season we get ABC's "Cougar Town,'' and CBS's "Accidentally on Purpose.''

Now, Carnival Cruises, Singles Travel Company, and Society of Single Professionals bring you the first International Cougar Cruise on Dec. 4-7, departing from San Diego and headed to Ensenada, Mexico. The voyage will take place aboard Carnival’s Fun Ship Elation, and rates begin at $125 per person, double-occupancy, plus port charges and government fees.

Besides all the regular shipboard amenities, passengers who sign up through the Single Travel Company will get invitations to a series of shipboard parties. And the guest of honor will be Miss Cougar America, Gloria Navarro, 42, of Redwood City, Calif.
Here's to you, coo, coo, ca-choo.

Cougar cruise to shove off - Globe-trotting - The Boston Globe

Arrrrr Captain Frogen will set sail immediately in search of beauty, booty and botox.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
America's marketing kings appear to believe that we just can't get enough of cougars. Television, for instance, is chock full. Saturday Night Live has a regularly running bit called "The Cougar Den'' about a fictional talk show, hosted by a group middle-aged women on the prowl; last spring TV Land brought us the reality show "The Cougar''; and this season we get ABC's "Cougar Town,'' and CBS's "Accidentally on Purpose.''

Now, Carnival Cruises, Singles Travel Company, and Society of Single Professionals bring you the first International Cougar Cruise on Dec. 4-7, departing from San Diego and headed to Ensenada, Mexico. The voyage will take place aboard Carnival’s Fun Ship Elation, and rates begin at $125 per person, double-occupancy, plus port charges and government fees.

Besides all the regular shipboard amenities, passengers who sign up through the Single Travel Company will get invitations to a series of shipboard parties. And the guest of honor will be Miss Cougar America, Gloria Navarro, 42, of Redwood City, Calif.
Here's to you, coo, coo, ca-choo.

Cougar cruise to shove off - Globe-trotting - The Boston Globe

Everyone has a gimmick, next big idea, a Manther's cruise! Not really very creative.

When it comes to sex though, what's better than a cougar? They know exactly what they want.

If you're a 20 year old dude, you can have the prissy little 20 year old girl who may have SOME experience, or you can have the older woman who knows not only exactly what she wants, but how to please as well.

If I wasn't spoken for, I'd be a cougar hunter. Although I'm almost 30, do I still count as cougar bait?

When it comes to sex though, what's better than a cougar? They know exactly what they want.

If you're a 20 year old dude, you can have the prissy little 20 year old girl who may have SOME experience, or you can have the older woman who knows not only exactly what she wants, but how to please as well.

If I wasn't spoken for, I'd be a cougar hunter. Although I'm almost 30, do I still count as cougar bait?

Wise words from a smart young man.

And you can still have your relationship and cougar too, most cougars just want to eat you whole, they don't want to spend the rest of their lives with you.

They don't have the time.

Yup. :thup:

Wise words from a smart young man.

And you can still have your relationship and cougar too, most cougars just want to eat you whole, they don't want to spend the rest of their lives with you.

They don't have the time.

This is true. a 42 year old woman doesn't want a relationship with a 20 something. She just wants the stamina that comes with him.

It's perfect if you're looking to stay single.

America's marketing kings appear to believe that we just can't get enough of cougars. Television, for instance, is chock full.

USMB has it's fair share of cougars.

winking-cougar-print-c100544901.jpg

Yup what? I still qualify? :D

Yup what? I still qualify? :D
Well, PM some pics, and I'll let you know. LOL.

(not serious about the pics, tho...one never can tell, ya know)

you ended up the hottest babe?

and How old do you have to be, to be considered a cougar?

I've seen Paulie's pic,and he's a HOTTIE Ladies!

Sharpen your claws and started howling at the moon!

{Wait, that's not a cougar, that's a wolf.....}

I've seen Paulie's pic,and he's a HOTTIE Ladies!

Sharpen your claws and started howling at the moon!

{Wait, that's not a cougar, that's a wolf.....}

Or a coyote.
I guess we will be smuggling Paulie across a border then.:lol:
I think Paulie is the same age as me, I might be older by a few months. Will that still count as being a cougar?

Forum List

Back