Carney: 'everyone' knew about terrorist claims 'instantaneously'

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
CARNEY: 'EVERYONE' KNEW ABOUT TERRORIST CLAIMS 'INSTANTANEOUSLY'Breitbart ^ | 24 Oct 2012 | BEN SHAPIRO

Carney: 'Everyone' Knew About Terrorist Claims 'Instantaneously'

Today, at the White House press gaggle, Jay Carney was asked one – really, just one – question about the emails regarding the terrorist attack in Benghazi. Those emails, to refresh, showed that within two hours of the attacks, the White House had been informed that the action on the ground was a terrorist attack. There was no mention of a YouTube video or a spontaneous demonstration in the emails.

Carney acknowledged today not only that the White House knew, but that it knew “instantaneously”: The email you’re referring to was an open-source, unclassified email referring to an assertion made on a social media site that everyone in this room had access to and knew about instantaneously. Instantaneously. Yet the Obama administration claimed for weeks that they were giving Americans the best available information.

Yet you cock suckers had the nerve to drag our first amendment through the dirt? You lied to the American people and didn't do a goddamn thing to save our men on the ground.

STEP DOWN. NOW.

• Banned
Read all about it...Obama spins and lies!!!!

Time line of lies!

Obama's Benghazi Lies - Home

Destroys Obama's case. It was never about a stupid fucking video!

On the 12th he was talking about the protest when he said terrorized. I somehow doubt "terrorized" in this case=terroirst attack.

Susan Rice said on the 16th that this wasn't a pre-planned attack. LIES

On the 18th Obama went on the letterman show and blamed our first amendment for the attack. LIES!!!

If the terrorized was supposed to mean a terrorist attack. Well, Obama sure inserted his foot in his ass.

Clinton on the 21st was the first to say it was a Terrorist attack. SPIN!

Obama on the view on the 25th said it was about the fucking video! Spin some more!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD4a9GHBF_U&feature=related]Carney maintains Libya attack was not preplanned - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzjayOh-PU&feature=relmfu]Who is responsible for the attack in Benghazi? - YouTube[/ame]

O'shit did Obama fuck up on security?

Biden blatantly lied about Chris Stevens wanting more Security
The Fact Checker

“We weren’t told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security.”

— Biden, speaking of the U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya

Biden’s bold statement was directly contradicted by State Department officials just this week, in testimony before a congressional panel and in unclassified cables released by a congressional committee.

“All of us at post were in sync that we wanted these resources,” said Eric Nordstrom, the top regional security officer in Libya earlier this year. A Utah national guardsman who led a security team, Lt. Col. Andrew Wood, said: “We felt great frustration that those requests were ignored or just never met.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIxjz5wEcF0]September 12, 2012 - President Obama Speaks on Libya Attacks that killed US Ambassador Chris Stevens - YouTube[/ame]

@ 5:00-6:20 you can hear the context in which he mentioned terrorism, Romney was correct in his assertation as, in context, Obama was referring to terrorism in general and not specifically the attack
====

Candy wasn't even right here as Obama said "terror" in the context of the protest.

Crowley to Axelrod: Obama Never Said Benghazi Attack Was 'Act of Terror
Breitbart ^ | 17 Oct 2012, 3:44 AM PDT | Tony Lee
Crowley to Axelrod: Obama Never Said Benghazi Attack Was 'Act of Terror'
On CNN's "State of the Union" on September 30, Candy Crowley insisted David Axelrod, President Barack Obama's chief strategist, was wrong when Axelrod tried to claim President Barack Obama called the Benghazi attack "an act of terror" on the day after.
"First, they said it was not planned, it was part of this tape," Crowley said when Axelrod tried to spin her.
This was Crowley the journalist, unlike the pro-Obama advocate who moderated Tuesday's debate between Obama and Mitt Romney and interjected herself into an argument between Obama and Romney on the exact same issue -- and took Obama's side.
During the debate, Crowley affirmed Obama's assertion that he referred to the Benghazi attacks as acts of terror on the day after.
After Romney correctly said it took Obama 14 days before Obama said the the Benghazi attacks were acts of terror, Crowley took Obama's side -- to an ovation from the town hall audience -- and she proclaimed Obama had indeed claimed the Benghazi attacks were acts of terror the day after the attacks in the White House Rose Garden.
On September 12, the day after the attacks, Obama did say the words "acts of terror" but he was not referring to the attacks that killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens.
Crowley knew that on September 30 and she conceded it again hours after the debate when she went on CNN and said while Romney "was right in the main, but he just chose the wrong word." But the damage had already been done.
With Obama's reelection on the line, Crowley seemed to have conveniently forgotten the facts she knew two weeks before when she grilled Axelrod in a way she should have Obama.

• Banned
Yet we learn today that Stevens was begging for months for security??? WTF is wrong with the Obama Admin. If you leftist had any honor you wouldn't vote for Obama.

Documents show Stevens worried about Libya security threats, Al Qaeda before consulate attack
Fox News ^ | 10-19-2012 | James Rosen
Documents show Stevens worried about Libya security threats, Al Qaeda before consulate attack | Fox News

Across 166 pages of internal State Department documents -- released Friday by a pair of Republican congressmen pressing the Obama administration for more answers on the Benghazi terrorist attack -- slain U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and the security officers assigned to protect him repeatedly sounded alarms to their superiors in Washington about the intensifying lawlessness and violence in Eastern Libya, where Stevens ultimately died.

On Sept. 11 -- the day Stevens and three other Americans were killed -- the ambassador signed a three-page cable, labeled "sensitive," in which he noted "growing problems with security" in Benghazi and "growing frustration" on the part of local residents with Libyan police and security forces. These forces the ambassador characterized as "too weak to keep the country secure."

To watch that Carney, stand up there and lie lie lie .... makes me want to vomit.

The same goes for that Rice.

• Banned
Carney for 4 weeks blamed this on a fucking video. Even as late as before the vice presidential debate he was blaming our first amendment for the attack.

Right in front of the Media. You can't spin the truth. Marxism stands for lies.

The administration is a circus. It'd be hilarious if Americans didn't die.

They lie then lie to cover lies.

The more they lie, the more apparent their lies become.

So by all means Obama and company, keep on lying.

I am going to say it everywhere from here on out. This cock sucker murdered four Americans for political gain.

He don't deserve the title of President, not any more. I gave him the respect the office holds, but not any more. I gave him the some wiggle room, but with this news, this guy needs to be gone.

I'm pissed off, big time. I don't cuss unless I'm mad and I never, NEVER drop the F bomb, but I'm really close.

Who is everybody in this room? Reporters? The emails were based on tweets and FB posts that someone was taking credit for the attacks. That was no secret but it was also not validated or proven to be reliable yet through intelligence channels. They can't just go popping off accusations and twitter claims without verification. You people are disgusting saying and thinking this is what you are saying it is.

The email you’re referring to was an open-source, unclassified email referring to an assertion made on a social media site that everyone in this room had access to and knew about instantaneously.

Sounds different in context because he was referring to everyone in the room (reporters, etc.) having access to these tweets.

CARNEY ON BENGHAZI EMAILS:

“There were emails about all sorts of information that was coming available in the aftermath of the attack. The email you’re referring to was an open source unclassified email referring to an assertion made on a social media site that everyone in this room had access to and knew about instantaneously. There was a variety of information coming in, the whole point of an intelligence community and what they do is to assess strands of information and make judgments about what happened and who was responsible and I would refer you to what we’ve already said about, and what the DNI has said about the initial assessments of the inelegant community and the fact that throughout this process I and others make very clear that our prelim assessments were preliminary, that an investigation was underway and as more facts became available, we would make the American people aware of them. Again this was an open source, unclassified email posting on a facebook site.

I would also note, I think within a few hours that organization itself claimed that it had not been responsible. Neither should be taken as fact. That’s why there’s an iinvestigation underway.”

The fact that they recinded their statement of responsibility is likely why the administration didn't make direct accusations to about a group in particular.

Selective editing, reporting and outrage is so much fun!!!!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back