Carney: 'everyone' knew about terrorist claims 'instantaneously'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Matthew, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,240
    CARNEY: 'EVERYONE' KNEW ABOUT TERRORIST CLAIMS 'INSTANTANEOUSLY'Breitbart ^ | 24 Oct 2012 | BEN SHAPIRO

Carney: 'Everyone' Knew About Terrorist Claims 'Instantaneously'

Yet you cock suckers had the nerve to drag our first amendment through the dirt? You lied to the American people and didn't do a goddamn thing to save our men on the ground.

STEP DOWN. NOW.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Matthew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,240
    Read all about it...Obama spins and lies!!!!

Time line of lies!

Obama's Benghazi Lies - Home

Destroys Obama's case. It was never about a stupid fucking video!

On the 12th he was talking about the protest when he said terrorized. I somehow doubt "terrorized" in this case=terroirst attack.

Susan Rice said on the 16th that this wasn't a pre-planned attack. LIES

On the 18th Obama went on the letterman show and blamed our first amendment for the attack. LIES!!!

If the terrorized was supposed to mean a terrorist attack. Well, Obama sure inserted his foot in his ass.

Clinton on the 21st was the first to say it was a Terrorist attack. SPIN!

Obama on the view on the 25th said it was about the fucking video! Spin some more!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD4a9GHBF_U&feature=related]Carney maintains Libya attack was not preplanned - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzjayOh-PU&feature=relmfu]Who is responsible for the attack in Benghazi? - YouTube[/ame]

O'shit did Obama fuck up on security?

Biden blatantly lied about Chris Stevens wanting more Security
    The Fact Checker

“We weren’t told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security.”

— Biden, speaking of the U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya

Biden’s bold statement was directly contradicted by State Department officials just this week, in testimony before a congressional panel and in unclassified cables released by a congressional committee.

“All of us at post were in sync that we wanted these resources,” said Eric Nordstrom, the top regional security officer in Libya earlier this year. A Utah national guardsman who led a security team, Lt. Col. Andrew Wood, said: “We felt great frustration that those requests were ignored or just never met.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIxjz5wEcF0]September 12, 2012 - President Obama Speaks on Libya Attacks that killed US Ambassador Chris Stevens - YouTube[/ame]

@ 5:00-6:20 you can hear the context in which he mentioned terrorism, Romney was correct in his assertation as, in context, Obama was referring to terrorism in general and not specifically the attack
    ====

Candy wasn't even right here as Obama said "terror" in the context of the protest.

Crowley to Axelrod: Obama Never Said Benghazi Attack Was 'Act of Terror
    Breitbart ^ | 17 Oct 2012, 3:44 AM PDT | Tony Lee
    Crowley to Axelrod: Obama Never Said Benghazi Attack Was 'Act of Terror'

3. Matthew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,240
    Yet we learn today that Stevens was begging for months for security??? WTF is wrong with the Obama Admin. If you leftist had any honor you wouldn't vote for Obama.

Documents show Stevens worried about Libya security threats, Al Qaeda before consulate attack
    Fox News ^ | 10-19-2012 | James Rosen
    Documents show Stevens worried about Libya security threats, Al Qaeda before consulate attack | Fox News

4. Sinjorri

Sinjorri Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    wow whats the libs spin on this?

5. skye

skye Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,889
    To watch that Carney, stand up there and lie lie lie .... makes me want to vomit.

The same goes for that Rice.

6. Matthew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,240
    Carney for 4 weeks blamed this on a fucking video. Even as late as before the vice presidential debate he was blaming our first amendment for the attack.

Right in front of the Media. You can't spin the truth. Marxism stands for lies.

7. IHBF

IHBF BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +154
    The administration is a circus. It'd be hilarious if Americans didn't die.

They lie then lie to cover lies.

The more they lie, the more apparent their lies become.

So by all means Obama and company, keep on lying.

8. CrazedScotsman

CrazedScotsman VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +208
    I am going to say it everywhere from here on out. This cock sucker murdered four Americans for political gain.

He don't deserve the title of President, not any more. I gave him the respect the office holds, but not any more. I gave him the some wiggle room, but with this news, this guy needs to be gone.

I'm pissed off, big time. I don't cuss unless I'm mad and I never, NEVER drop the F bomb, but I'm really close.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. courseofhistory

courseofhistory BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +181
    Who is everybody in this room? Reporters? The emails were based on tweets and FB posts that someone was taking credit for the attacks. That was no secret but it was also not validated or proven to be reliable yet through intelligence channels. They can't just go popping off accusations and twitter claims without verification. You people are disgusting saying and thinking this is what you are saying it is.

Sounds different in context because he was referring to everyone in the room (reporters, etc.) having access to these tweets.

CARNEY ON BENGHAZI EMAILS:

The fact that they recinded their statement of responsibility is likely why the administration didn't make direct accusations to about a group in particular.

Selective editing, reporting and outrage is so much fun!!!!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012