Carly Fiorina refused to pay staffers, vendors etc...but she remembered to pay HERSELF

hillary-clinton-war-on-women.png

And that bottom line is what Carly's staff got lol

Damn, then I was right...KILL HER,...STONE HER......BEHEAD HER.... Just DON'T LET HER BE LIKE THE HILDEBEAST FOR SIX YEARS AS THE CHART SHOWS!!!.....Damn, it's like playing hide and seek with 4 year olds!

You're right, Hilary pays $40k and Carly paid NOTHING...same thing

And $16K a year LESS than men...Why in LESS THAN 3 YEARS, they will be making LESS than the $0 Carly paid them, when compared to men...It's the DemocRAT and Hildebeast "WAR ON WOMEN!"

So you have a big problem with them getting 16k less but no problem with Carly's staff getting the shaft? Oh yeah, you're good and dumb

you're embarrassing yourself pretending to care about Fiorina's staff. As i see it this proves Democrat desperation. that all you got leftard???

Damn, then I was right...KILL HER,...STONE HER......BEHEAD HER.... Just DON'T LET HER BE LIKE THE HILDEBEAST FOR SIX YEARS AS THE CHART SHOWS!!!.....Damn, it's like playing hide and seek with 4 year olds!

And $16K a year LESS than men...Why in LESS THAN 3 YEARS, they will be making LESS than the $0 Carly paid them, when compared to men...It's the DemocRAT and Hildebeast "WAR ON WOMEN!"

So you have a big problem with them getting 16k less but no problem with Carly's staff getting the shaft? Oh yeah, you're good and dumb

Did she NOT PAY the men, the same thing she DIDN'T PAY the women...EQUALITY BABY, we see the Hildebeast's "WAR ON WOMEN!"... Carly, no such thing...everyone is EQUAL!

Wow: Look who Carly Fiorina BEATS in new poll - Allen B ...
www.allenbwest.com/.../wow-look-who-carly-fiorina-beats-in-new-poll/
Sep 24, 2015 - Carly Fiorina tops Hillary Rodham Clinton in a head-to-head general election matchup, according to the latest Quinnipiac University Poll ...

She's got a snowball's chance in hell in the general.

She makes Romney's time as a CEO appear "saint like". At least when Romney fired people, he was able to turn around the company.

That won't work. Democrats pay the bills they make --- remember Tax and Spend? We tax to pay for what we have to spend.

Republicans are the DEADBEAT PARTY --- they start wars and refuse to pay for them and put them on the nation's credit card for your children to pay off for them.

Carly is simply a typical Republican deadbeat.

========

KILL HER....STONE HER....BEHEAD HER....or even worse, make her a DemocRAT!!!!!

No, you DemocRATS spend WAY MORE than you take in...that's why we are $18 TRILLION in debt, ....dummy's never think!
========

Since you think we are in so much debt ... you surely would approve of raising taxes to pay down the debt --- wouldn't you?

why are liberals such idiots???

what good is raising taxes when spending will just be increased by ALL OF THE AMOUNT TAXES ARE RAISED AND THEN SOME??

IDIOT; how do you think we got to be almost $20 TRILLION IN DEBT if not by spending more than we took in in taxes??

why do you think that habit will be broke if taxes are raised???
========
During the Vietnam war we had Income Tax Surcharges which were dedicated to paying war bills and that's exactly what the government did.

It used the money to pay for the war.

We did not come away from Vietnam owing trillions of dollars like we do for Bush's Follies.

Sep 24, 2015 - Carly Fiorina tops Hillary Rodham Clinton in a head-to-head general election matchup, according to the latest Quinnipiac University Poll ...

She makes Romney's time as a CEO appear "saint like". At least when Romney fired people, he was able to turn around the company.

HP is a world leader in its field idiot

try again

That won't work. Democrats pay the bills they make --- remember Tax and Spend? We tax to pay for what we have to spend.

Republicans are the DEADBEAT PARTY --- they start wars and refuse to pay for them and put them on the nation's credit card for your children to pay off for them.

========

No, you DemocRATS spend WAY MORE than you take in...that's why we are $18 TRILLION in debt, ....dummy's never think!
========

Since you think we are in so much debt ... you surely would approve of raising taxes to pay down the debt --- wouldn't you?

what good is raising taxes when spending will just be increased by ALL OF THE AMOUNT TAXES ARE RAISED AND THEN SOME??

IDIOT; how do you think we got to be almost $20 TRILLION IN DEBT if not by spending more than we took in in taxes??

========
During the Vietnam war we had Income Tax Surcharges which were dedicated to paying war bills and that's exactly what the government did.

We did not come away from Vietnam owing trillions of dollars like we do for Bush's Follies.

you poor idiot. how did Democrats expense their portion of "Bush's Follies"??????

Did she NOT PAY the men, the same thing she DIDN'T PAY the women...EQUALITY BABY, we see the Hildebeast's "WAR ON WOMEN!"... Carly, no such thing...everyone is EQUAL!

You think paying them something is as bad as paying them nothing. Awesome! I hope she runs on that

The Democrat Counter-Attack Against Carly Begins ...
https://www.commentarymagazine.com/.../counter-attack-ca...
Commentary
Sep 18, 2015 - The Democrat Counter-Attack Against Carly Begins ... be easily demonized as another version of his hated brother George. ... That means Fiorina is about to start getting the same treatment that was dished out to Mitt Romney ..... the liberal voter who so desperately wants to see the Democratic Party's likely

First off, the Democrats don't have the organization or money to build the kind of machine that has been assembled against the Clinton's and Obama. They don't have a radio pundit class that comes close to Limbaugh, Beck, Lavine and Savage - and they have nothing that rivals FOX (save one 3pm-7pm time block @ MSNBC). As for print media, the NYT is posting articles about Clinton's sketchy money issues RE the Clinton foundation, so their supposed allies are jumping ship.

So I don't think you have to fear for Carly being attacked relentlessly. I don't think the Left has to invent scandals about Carly, as your side does with Clinton, e.g., you found nothing with Benghazi, so now you're combing through emails hoping to stumble on something, anything. If you find nothing there, you'll keep the appearance of the scandal going by moving to something else. This is what your side does. It provides massive financial incentives to an army of think tanks and media assets with the sole purpose of producing information that hurts your political opponents. This is why Michael Savage said that Obama was an Islamic jihadist. There is no proof that Obama believes that all Christians should be beheaded, but your side spends countless resources trying to convince people of this bullshit. You govern by fear over fabricated demons (gay married illegal alien baby killer terrorists) and endless scandals.

For Carly, the Left just needs to point to her record at HP, which hemorrhaged money and jobs under her leadership. She is not going to be the nominee, nor is Trump.

Jeb has always been the only possible GOP candidate for 2016. Everyone else is a catnip for the Sarah Palin wing of the party.

========

========

Did you ever hear of spending LESS, and REDUCE the current budget? I bet even YOU could pick out a few billion dollars spent that didn't have to be!
========
Well I would agree there are things in the budget that could be cut.

We could cut Defense spending in half and STILL be spending more than most other nations.

We could cut all subsidies to business and eliminate all tax loopholes they have been granted.
Why do we give extremely profitable oil companies government welfare?

You think paying them something is as bad as paying them nothing. Awesome! I hope she runs on that

I hope she does too...I don't want to see that RINO supporter as our Candidate, I had enough with Dole, McLame, and McRomney!

========

========

Did you ever hear of spending LESS, and REDUCE the current budget? I bet even YOU could pick out a few billion dollars spent that didn't have to be!
========
Well I would agree there are things in the budget that could be cut.

We could cut Defense spending in half and STILL be spending more than most other nations.

We could cut all subsidies to business and eliminate all tax loopholes they have been granted.
Why do we give extremely profitable oil companies government welfare?

OR we could DEPORT 20 MILLION to 30 MILLION illegal aliens and save $200 BILLION a YEAR IN EXPENSES THEY CAUSE! IGO ALONG WITH GETTING RID OF CORP. WELFARE, BUT THAT'S PENNIES COMPARED TO illegal aliens!

First off, the Democrats don't have the organization or money to build the kind of machine that has been assembled against the Clinton's and Obama.

I'M SORRY DUMMY; your first line is so laughably idiot that i couldnt read the rest of your post. The Left has billions amassed against the Right.

How in the world do you think anyone respects your opinion, when you think Mrs. BJ can win and be a good POTUS?

HP is a world leader in its field idiot

try again

Now it is.

I've worked with HP gear for 15 years.

The low point was when Fiorina was at the helm.

The Democrat Counter-Attack Against Carly Begins ...
https://www.commentarymagazine.com/.../counter-attack-ca...
Commentary
Sep 18, 2015 - The Democrat Counter-Attack Against Carly Begins ... be easily demonized as another version of his hated brother George. ... That means Fiorina is about to start getting the same treatment that was dished out to Mitt Romney ..... the liberal voter who so desperately wants to see the Democratic Party's likely

First off, the Democrats don't have the organization or money to build the kind of machine that has been assembled against the Clinton's and Obama. They don't have a radio pundit class that comes close to Limbaugh, Beck, Lavine and Savage - and they have nothing that rivals FOX (save one 3pm-7pm time block @ MSNBC). As for print media, the NYT is posting articles about Clinton's sketchy money issues RE the Clinton foundation, so their supposed allies are jumping ship.

So I don't think you have to fear for Carly being attacked relentlessly. I don't think the Left has to invent scandals about Carly, as your side does with Clinton, e.g., you found nothing with Benghazi, so now you're combing through emails hoping to stumble on something, anything. If you find nothing there, you'll keep the appearance of the scandal going by moving to something else. This is what your side does. It provides massive financial incentives to an army of think tanks and media assets with the sole purpose of producing information that hurts your political opponents. This is why Michael Savage said that Obama was an Islamic jihadist. There is no proof that Obama believes that all Christians should be beheaded, but your side spends countless resources trying to convince people of this bullshit. You govern by fear over fabricated demons (gay married illegal alien baby killer terrorists) and endless scandals.

For Carly, the Left just needs to point to her record at HP, which hemorrhaged money and jobs under her leadership. She is not going to be the nominee, nor is Trump.

Jeb has always been the only possible GOP candidate for 2016. Everyone else is a catnip for the Sarah Palin wing of the party.
Wow...now that is really delusional.

The media is overwhelmingly liberal, but in your mind it is the opposite. A few radio talk show hosts can't hold a candle to nearly all the print and tv media, all of academia, and all of Hollywood.

To think Jeb, who is a disgusting statist, progressive, open borders doofus, and the brother of one of America's worst presidents is the ONLY POSSIBLE CANDIDATE FOR 2016, is really F'ed up.

========

========

========

BUT, if you cocksuckers on the left, hadn't made such a stink, MARCHED, and had the MSM with FRONT PAGE LIES everyday that the ME war was for OIL, and not the real reason, we could have, and still would have ALL IRAQ'S oil paying for our war effort, all for our veterans, & wounded veterans care, compensated those families who lost members to that war, and could be paying for our military that would still be stationed in the ME preventing ISIS, which, according to Leon Panetta the Obomanation caused.....
  1. Leon Panetta: Obama Policies Created ISIS | Truth...
    www.truthrevolt.org/news/leon-panetta-obama...created-isisCached
    ... USA Today posted a video interview with Leon Panetta, former Obama CIA ... Leon Panetta: Obama Policies Created ISIS . ... that the Obama-caused lack of ...

2. Panetta: '30-year war' and a leadership test for ...
    www.usatoday.com/story/news/.../06/leon-panetta.../16737615Cached
    Oct 05, 2014 · ... Leon Panetta says. SUBSCRIBE NOW ... Showing leadership in the fight against ISIS ... He provides fodder for the blistering partisan critiques of Obama ...

3. Leon Panetta Rips Obama On Syria, ISIS - Business...
    www.businessinsider.com/leon-panetta-obama...isis-2014-10Cached
    Oct 07, 2014 · Obama's Former Secretary Of Defense And CIA Director Has Been Shredding Him On Syria ... White House Leon Panetta Barack Obama Isis. Syria Comments ...
And the world would not have Russia as the NEW RULER of the ME with 150,000 troops being sent into Syria

1. Putin is about to send 150,000 troops to Syria to...End of ISIS? Putin 'sending 150,000 soldiers to Syria to WIPE OUT evil Islamic State' VLADIMIR Putin is preparing to send 150,000 troops to Syria in a bid to wipe out ...

2. Putin Sends His Dirty War Forces to Syria - The...
    www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/10/putin-sends...Cached
    Sep 09, 2015 · Putin Sends His Dirty War Forces to Syria. ... Also telling is Putin’s move to call a snap drill of a reported 95,000 troops in the Central Military ...
Which we all realize (at least WE that think, as compared to you subversive snots) will NEVER leave and will effectively OWN all of Syria's oil, PLUS whatever else Putin wants out of the ME! The OLD U.S.S.R., IN TERRITORY HELD by Russia, will look like the size of Rhode Island compared to Texas with Putin now controlling effectively, Syria, Iraq, Iran, and sundry smaller countries and states within that region!

And here we are with a QUIVERING President .....

wbLOpXN.gif

and a foreign policy.....

f1sCqqE.jpg

That sucks, almost as much as his presidency has!

Forum List

Back