Carly Fiorina is at it again!

Worked with HP for a short time in the early 90s....it amazed me when they hired a female President of the company....they had a pretty misogynist attitude back then at Corporate.

Worked with HP for a short time in the early 90s....it amazed me when they hired a female President of the company....they had a pretty misogynist attitude back then at Corporate.

CEO, not president.

A 90% chance she will run for Presidency in 2016.

I don't want this thread to be trolled by the likes of

"she laid off millions of people @ HP"
or
"she's a millionaire"
or anything derogatory.

Let's just have a conversation about Carly,

She made a run senate iirc in California.

Here's one side of the story:
Carly Fiorina Says There s A Higher Than 90 Percent Chance She ll Seek The Presidency

Here's another side of her story:
Carly Fiorina There s a higher than 90 percent chance she ll run for president - CSMonitor.com

Carly Fiorina says higher than 90 percent chance she ll run for GOP presidential nomination - The Washington Post
Actually, I saw that on AOL news that she plans to run for POTUS. And I'm all like..."who the fuck is this?"

Never heard of her.

or
"she's a millionaire"
or anything derogatory.

Carly Fiorina Says There s A Higher Than 90 Percent Chance She ll Seek The Presidency

Carly Fiorina There s a higher than 90 percent chance she ll run for president - CSMonitor.com

Carly Fiorina says higher than 90 percent chance she ll run for GOP presidential nomination - The Washington Post

Nothing wrong with another hat in the ring. The more the merrier....
Anyone who wants to go through the gauntlet that one must run to become President deserves our admiration.

or
"she's a millionaire"
or anything derogatory.

Actually, I saw that on AOL news that she plans to run for POTUS. And I'm all like..."who the fuck is this?"

Never heard of her.

She was among the first female CEOs of a Fortune 500 company when she took over at HP. Her results were mixed. She ran for Senate in California and was trounced. I think she is a cancer survivor too (not sure).

She deserves a serious look.

I'd love to see a schematic of the thought process a person like this follows that makes them believe they can be President.

arion-sch1-stereo-chorus-schematic.gif

I'd love to see a schematic of the thought process a person like this follows that makes them believe they can be President.
She has as much chance to be potus as Sarah Palin has--zero and none. i consider them both bubbleheads. is this the best the gop has to offer? lol lol lol lol.
arion-sch1-stereo-chorus-schematic.gif

or
"she's a millionaire"
or anything derogatory.

So you want to have a conversation about her, but you don't want to talk about her "accomplishments". So, we're talking about her hair?

or
"she's a millionaire"
or anything derogatory.

Never heard of her.
Maybe that's a good thing?

or
"she's a millionaire"
or anything derogatory.

So you want to have a conversation about her, but you don't want to talk about her "accomplishments". So, we're talking about her hair?

Talk about her accomplishments or lack of.

ps: do you like her hair? lol

Last edited:
She has a lot on the ball and I admire her but she needs some experience first. I could easily see her in an administration given her economic and business knowledge

California GOP party thinks she needs better handlers.

Forum List

Back