Carlsons 'F You' response is a good sign for conservatives

Just the latest example of why freedom of expression is so terribly important.

Let Tucker Carlson say what he has to say. Let him say what he said about women and Iraqis and gays or whatever the list currently is.

Then let those who agree with him stand with him proudly. So we can all see who they are for future reference. I want to know who these people are, where they are, what they are thinking, and who agrees with them.

If this is what today's GOP is, then everyone should know.

Back at you Tard......
And here I am, defending Carlson's freedom of expression without consequence.

Too complicated for ya?

:rolleyes:

Evidently you aren’t that bright…..

I was agreeing with you….

Like you, I think It’s good for you Tards to Quack so we can see where you stand.

So terribly important, ladies and gentlemen, that Mac here "agrees" that our imaginary, made up screen names should be banned from what we can and cannot say about public figures. :lol:

LoneLaugher

Screenshot_20190312-193145_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Let Tucker Carlson say what he has to say. Let him say what he said about women and Iraqis and gays or whatever the list currently is.

Then let those who agree with him stand with him proudly. So we can all see who they are for future reference. I want to know who these people are, where they are, what they are thinking, and who agrees with them.

Yep. You have a right to free speech.

What you don't have is the right to be free of the consequences for that speech.
Those "consequences" are not required. They are a choice.

You could just let people say what they have to say without issuing "consequences" if they "offend" you.

That's the spirit of freedom of expression. "Consequences" are a perversion of the concept.

c42bdaaf-0df5-4861-b372-a64723797726-original.gif
aw - then she should know i care deeply about - HER! :)

Back at you Tard......

Too complicated for ya?

Like you, I think It’s good for you Tards to Quack so we can see where you stand.
Yeah. In your world, "tard" is a compliment.

Nice try, winger.

Back at you Tard......

Too complicated for ya?

Yeah. In your world, "tard" is a compliment.

Nice try, winger.

No problem Tard....

What you don't have is the right to be free of the consequences for that speech.

You could just let people say what they have to say without issuing "consequences" if they "offend" you.

That's the spirit of freedom of expression. "Consequences" are a perversion of the concept.

Where do you draw the line? Please give us an example where words deserve to be met with consequences.

Thanks.

Where do you draw the line? Please give us an example where words deserve to be met with consequences.

Thanks.
53588487_1267730723401797_2487847191889051648_o.jpg

Thanks.

Bump.

Creepy faggot hypocrite

Thanks.

Bump.
You're not going to get honesty out of the resident sanctimony troll...be real.

Thanks.

Bump.

The silence is telling, no?

Thanks.

Bump.

The silence is telling, no?
Your attempt to squeeze an ounce of integrity... you'd hope he might have... out of him is a testament to your Optimism :)

Forum List

Back