Carl Paladino Wants To Send Unemployment & Welfare Recipients to Prison

ANNNNDDD here we goooooooo...... Therrre off!!!!!

get used to it, this is what NYer's will be seeing in their markets till the election, and in their papers compliments of the MSM smear machine.

And I truly hope they succeed.

I was beginning to give the Tea Party movement the benefit of the doubt, but when their offerings seem to include dumb broads and testosterone overloads, forget it.

And, based on that characterization of the Tea Party candidates, I thought I'd give you a few of my favs from Coulter:

1. The Chappaquiddick incident seems to have colored the morals of the entire Democratic Party. The party has become practiced at defending the indefensible. One imagines Bill Clinton thinking to himself in 1998, ‘Screw it, - if Teddy could ride out Chappaquiddick, I’ll be damned if I’m going to resign over Monica.’

2. Teddy Kennedy crawls out of Boston Harbor with a quart of Scotch in one pocket and a pair of pantyhose in the other, and Democrats hail him as their party’s spiritual leader.

3. I notice that the only time liberals care about child molestation is if a Catholic priest is involved. That’s ‘hypocrisy’- and hypocrisy is the only vice that really steams them. Liberals can never be guilty of hypocrisy no matter how debauched their behavior, because they cheerfully admit that they have no morals. “That wasn’t us, that was you guys.”

4. …every Democrat who voted for Bill Clinton feels the need to defend duplicity, adultery, lying about adultery, sexual harassment, rape, perjury, obstruction of justice, kicking the can of global Islamofascism down the road for eight years, and so on.

But, of course, one must have the gift of irony to appreciate them...

"3. I notice that the only time liberals care about child molestation is if a Catholic priest is involved. That’s ‘hypocrisy’- and hypocrisy is the only vice that really steams them. Liberals can never be guilty of hypocrisy no matter how debauched their behavior, because they cheerfully admit that they have no morals."

This is, of course not true ( a lie?)
Liberals DO have morals. JUst because our morals are different than yours does not mean we don't have any morals at all.

we oppose rape, murder and theft just as much as you do....

and if you cite "abortion" then I'll cite "the death penalty" and "nuke the middle east" and ann coulters famous line "my only regret about 9/11 is that they did NOT kill everyone at the new york times"

I'll also cite lt gen james mattis (conservative/republican/christian) "it's FUN to shoot some people"

as for hypocrisy....

for years limbaugh stressed the evils of illegal drug dealers and users
then we found out he was guilty of illegally purchasing drugs and using them...

an act that resulted in his followers saying..."so what?"

I'd call that hypocritical.

"4. …every Democrat who voted for Bill Clinton feels the need to defend duplicity, adultery, lying about adultery, sexual harassment, rape, perjury, obstruction of justice, kicking the can of global Islamofascism down the road for eight years, and so on.

again, most of this is nonsense.
no democrat defends these issues any more than republicans who voted for newt do

or republicans who voted for robert livingston

as you no doubt know both newt and livingston were on the committee to get bill clinton for having sex with monaca lewinsky
and BOTH of them, while working hard to destroy clinton, were CHEATING ON THEIR WIVES!

duplicity?
hypocrisy?

can we accuse all republicans of defending rape simply decause they defend newt's immoral behavior?
or ignored it.....

of course not....

and apparently newts immoral and unethical behavior didn't destroy his career...
as he is still active in politics
still considered a leader of the GOP
and even considering a run for the white house....

some liberal/dem cheats on his wife and every conservative in the country is up in arms about "immoral liberals and democrats"

then
when a conservative republican is found to be doing likewise these same conservative republicans get angry...at liberals! and say things like "you have NO RIGHT to bash (con_repub name)! you didn't care when a liberal democrat did it so you have no right to complain when a republican does it"

note how they do NOT attack their own.....
only the liberal/democrat

one might conclude that conservative republicans have questionable morals

did you know that prostitutes (male and female) claim that they do BETTER BUSINESS at republican conventions than they do at democratic ones?

Last edited:
And I truly hope they succeed.

I was beginning to give the Tea Party movement the benefit of the doubt, but when their offerings seem to include dumb broads and testosterone overloads, forget it.

And, based on that characterization of the Tea Party candidates, I thought I'd give you a few of my favs from Coulter:

1. The Chappaquiddick incident seems to have colored the morals of the entire Democratic Party. The party has become practiced at defending the indefensible. One imagines Bill Clinton thinking to himself in 1998, ‘Screw it, - if Teddy could ride out Chappaquiddick, I’ll be damned if I’m going to resign over Monica.’

2. Teddy Kennedy crawls out of Boston Harbor with a quart of Scotch in one pocket and a pair of pantyhose in the other, and Democrats hail him as their party’s spiritual leader.

3. I notice that the only time liberals care about child molestation is if a Catholic priest is involved. That’s ‘hypocrisy’- and hypocrisy is the only vice that really steams them. Liberals can never be guilty of hypocrisy no matter how debauched their behavior, because they cheerfully admit that they have no morals. “That wasn’t us, that was you guys.”

4. …every Democrat who voted for Bill Clinton feels the need to defend duplicity, adultery, lying about adultery, sexual harassment, rape, perjury, obstruction of justice, kicking the can of global Islamofascism down the road for eight years, and so on.

But, of course, one must have the gift of irony to appreciate them...

"3. I notice that the only time liberals care about child molestation is if a Catholic priest is involved. That’s ‘hypocrisy’- and hypocrisy is the only vice that really steams them. Liberals can never be guilty of hypocrisy no matter how debauched their behavior, because they cheerfully admit that they have no morals."

This is, of course not true ( a lie?)
Liberals DO have morals. JUst because our morals are different than yours does not mean we don't have any morals at all.

we oppose rape, murder and theft just as much as you do....

and if you cite "abortion" then I'll cite "the death penalty" and "nuke the middle east" and ann coulters famous line "my only regret about 9/11 is that they did NOT kill everyone at the new york times"

I'll also cite lt gen james mattis (conservative/republican/christian) "it's FUN to shoot some people"

as for hypocrisy....

for years limbaugh stressed the evils of illegal drug dealers and users
then we found out he was guilty of illegally purchasing drugs and using them...

an act that resulted in his followers saying..."so what?"

I'd call that hypocritical.

"4. …every Democrat who voted for Bill Clinton feels the need to defend duplicity, adultery, lying about adultery, sexual harassment, rape, perjury, obstruction of justice, kicking the can of global Islamofascism down the road for eight years, and so on.

again, most of this is nonsense.
no democrat defends these issues any more than republicans who voted for newt do

or republicans who voted for robert livingston

as you no doubt know both newt and livingston were on the committee to get bill clinton for having sex with monaca lewinsky
and BOTH of them, while working hard to destroy clinton, were CHEATING ON THEIR WIVES!

duplicity?
hypocrisy?

can we accuse all republicans of defending rape simply decause they defend newt's immoral behavior?
or ignored it.....

of course not....

and apparently newts immoral and unethical behavior didn't destroy his career...
as he is still active in politics
still considered a leader of the GOP
and even considering a run for the white house....

some liberal/dem cheats on his wife and every conservative in the country is up in arms about "immoral liberals and democrats"

then
when a conservative republican is found to be doing likewise these same conservative republicans get angry...at liberals! and say things like "you have NO RIGHT to bash (con_repub name)! you didn't care when a liberal democrat did it so you have no right to complain when a republican does it"

note how they do NOT attack their own.....
only the liberal/democrat

one might conclude that conservative republicans have questionable morals

did you know that prostitutes (male and female) claim that they do BETTER BUSINESS at republican conventions than they do at democratic ones?

Nice job, Rik-o.

I know I should do a point-by-point, and I may be getting bit lazy (so you don't really have to respond to this quick post) but I wonder if this fact has any bearing on your thesis:

Of the last dozen Presidents, up to President Obama, six of each party,
four of the Dems were involved in infidelity and adultery, and the Repubs?
Not.

Does this cast a shadow over their constituents?

Forum List

Back