Carl Paladino Wants To Send Unemployment & Welfare Recipients to Prison

blu

Sep 21, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvlKMgCkWYQ]YouTube - Carl Paladino Wants To Send Unemployment & Welfare Recipients to Prison[/ame]

lolololololol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ANNNNDDD here we goooooooo...... Therrre off!!!!!

get used to it, this is what NYer's will be seeing in their markets till the election, and in their papers compliments of the MSM smear machine.

Last edited:
ANNNNDDD here we goooooooo Therrre off!!!!!

get used to it, this is what NYer's will be seeing in their markets till the election, and in their papers compliments of the MSM smear machine.

While the intent will be there, how effective will depend on them getting one or two viewers.

And I truly hope they succeed.

I was beginning to give the Tea Party movement the benefit of the doubt, but when their offerings seem to include dumb broads and testosterone overloads, forget it.

I was beginning to give the Tea Party movement the benefit of the doubt, but when their offerings seem to include dumb broads and testosterone overloads, forget it.

heys that cool and to an extent I agree.

I just hope you're not taking Madcows word for it. Shes the no 'context' queen.

We saw how dishonest Sean Hannity was quoting a speech by Barack Obama out of context a week or so ago. Is Rachel Maddow doing the same thing? Does this guy not want to send unemployment and welfare recipients to prison? If he's being taken out of context, what's the context?

The had an article about this guy in the WSJ this morning mentioning that he's said some pretty outlandish things.

OK, I see it. He's not saying they should go to prison. He's saying prisons should be converted.

http://www.paladinoforthepeople.com/issuedetail.php?id=12

I don't know if his plan is practical, but what is wrong with providing government programs for those to better themselves?

Last edited:
Because Democrats have done a world of good for NY.

Republicans high water mark was Patakis first 2 years. I'd love to find out who said what to him that turned him into a RINO. Had he stayed true and build a Republican Party around that NY State would not be heading the way of Greece today. As it is, the NY Republican Party is a total waste of time and effort. I left them decades ago and they can go fuck themselves.

Paladino is freak show and he's running a suckass campaign to boot. He'll lose in a landslide but he'll fling a lot of mud at Cuomo in the process.

And, based on that characterization of the Tea Party candidates, I thought I'd give you a few of my favs from Coulter:

1. The Chappaquiddick incident seems to have colored the morals of the entire Democratic Party. The party has become practiced at defending the indefensible. One imagines Bill Clinton thinking to himself in 1998, ‘Screw it, - if Teddy could ride out Chappaquiddick, I’ll be damned if I’m going to resign over Monica.’

2. Teddy Kennedy crawls out of Boston Harbor with a quart of Scotch in one pocket and a pair of pantyhose in the other, and Democrats hail him as their party’s spiritual leader.

3. I notice that the only time liberals care about child molestation is if a Catholic priest is involved. That’s ‘hypocrisy’- and hypocrisy is the only vice that really steams them. Liberals can never be guilty of hypocrisy no matter how debauched their behavior, because they cheerfully admit that they have no morals. “That wasn’t us, that was you guys.”

4. …every Democrat who voted for Bill Clinton feels the need to defend duplicity, adultery, lying about adultery, sexual harassment, rape, perjury, obstruction of justice, kicking the can of global Islamofascism down the road for eight years, and so on.

But, of course, one must have the gift of irony to appreciate them...

And, based on that characterization of the Tea Party candidates, I thought I'd give you a few of my favs from Coulter:

1. The Chappaquiddick incident seems to have colored the morals of the entire Democratic Party. The party has become practiced at defending the indefensible. One imagines Bill Clinton thinking to himself in 1998, ‘Screw it, - if Teddy could ride out Chappaquiddick, I’ll be damned if I’m going to resign over Monica.’

2. Teddy Kennedy crawls out of Boston Harbor with a quart of Scotch in one pocket and a pair of pantyhose in the other, and Democrats hail him as their party’s spiritual leader.

3. I notice that the only time liberals care about child molestation is if a Catholic priest is involved. That’s ‘hypocrisy’- and hypocrisy is the only vice that really steams them. Liberals can never be guilty of hypocrisy no matter how debauched their behavior, because they cheerfully admit that they have no morals. “That wasn’t us, that was you guys.”

4. …every Democrat who voted for Bill Clinton feels the need to defend duplicity, adultery, lying about adultery, sexual harassment, rape, perjury, obstruction of justice, kicking the can of global Islamofascism down the road for eight years, and so on.

Why are you bringing up a dead person? And what does your post have to do with the OP?

We saw how dishonest Sean Hannity was quoting a speech by Barack Obama out of context a week or so ago. Is Rachel Maddow doing the same thing? Does this guy not want to send unemployment and welfare recipients to prison? If he's being taken out of context, what's the context?

The had an article about this guy in the WSJ this morning mentioning that he's said some pretty outlandish things.

I wouldn't know, I don't watch any of them.

My advice was, read it on a solid source, not MSLSD.

I used to listen to RM on AA for a laugh (till they junked it, even in Santa Cruz, can you believe that?).

Why are you bringing up a dead person? And what does your post have to do with the OP?

1. Bill Clinton is DEAD???

Let me go half-staff my flag...

2. I'll try this nice and SLOOOOW...
From MM: "Tea Party movement ...include dumb broads and testosterone overloads,"
then I said..." based on that characterization of the Tea Party candidates..."

Get it now?

Is there some other language that would make it easier for you...?

heys that cool and to an extent I agree.

I just hope you're not taking Madcows word for it. Shes the no 'context' queen.

The Internet is alive with information about him. He took a shot at running for governor of NY too, which is when all his bombasting remarks came to light. The guy's a loose canon.

I wouldn't know, I don't watch any of them.

My advice was, read it on a solid source, not MSLSD.

I used to listen to RM on AA for a laugh (till they junked it, even in Santa Cruz, can you believe that?).

Since you bring it up, I must say that Ms. Maddow is my fav of the three on MSNBC.
She seems to be the most professional of the three, and the brightest.

I would love to see her share a show with an equivalent on the right...

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Put this in the PolChic Hall of Fame!

10'S ACROSS THE BOARD!

Nice diversion. The comparison is patently absurd and has zero to do with what I said. Surely even Ann Coulter is disgusted by the lack of qualifications of some of the people coming out of the Tea Party. She may be an uber conservative, but she's not stupid.

1. Bill Clinton is DEAD???

Let me go half-staff my flag...

2. I'll try this nice and SLOOOOW...
From MM: "Tea Party movement ...include dumb broads and testosterone overloads,"
then I said..." based on that characterization of the Tea Party candidates..."

Get it now?

Is there some other language that would make it easier for you...?

"Testosterone" doesn't just affect sex drive, you know. Perhaps I should have said Neanderthals. Yes, that's better. What was I thinking? That's actually perfect: Dumb Broads and Neanderthals.

Nice diversion. The comparison is patently absurd and has zero to do with what I said. Surely even Ann Coulter is disgusted by the lack of qualifications of some of the people coming out of the Tea Party. She may be an uber conservative, but she's not stupid.

Rather than a diversion, I thought you began the list with "dumb broads and testosterone overloads," and I should be equally helpful and mark the nadir.

Forum List

Back