Carl Paladino, the 'trickle down' economist

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Tea Party-backed GOP governor hopeful Carl Paladino fighting for $1.4 million tax break

I see why these shitheads don't want big government, a 1.4 million dollar tax break with only one job created and little given back to the government that gave him 1.4 million dollars and the Republitards think they have an argument for extending the Bush tax cuts for the richest, fucking laughable. Now lets see what arguments the forum rightwing cronies can come up with to defend this.

The cat must have their tongue, the rightwingers are absolutely speeches that one of their 'creative' job makers took 1.4 million dollars in tax breaks to create one job.

s0n............its 2010. Trickle-Up Poverty Economics is about to get the boot.............

untitled-14.jpg

Real bad news for the k00ks......................

RealClearMarkets - Hate the Laffer Curve? Try Woodhill's

Hate the Laffer Curve? Try Woodhill's
By Louis Woodhill

Liberals don't like the Laffer Curve. If you have any doubts, Google "‘Laffer Curve' +discredited" and peruse the 13,400 hits you get. Well, if Liberals hate the Laffer Curve (and they do), they are really going to hate the Woodhill Curve.

Professor Laffer originally stated his principle as follows: "For any tax, there are always two tax rates (a high one and a low one) that will produce the same revenue." The example he cited was that tax rates of zero and 100% would both bring in the same amount of revenue-namely, zero.

The Woodhill Curve extends the concept of the Laffer Curve in two ways: 1) It takes into account the element of time-the fact that the future matters; and, 2) It focuses on the impact of tax changes on total Federal revenues rather than on the revenue generated by an individual tax.

The principle behind the Woodhill Curve can be stated as follows: "There are an infinite number of combinations of "tax take" (Federal revenues as a percent of GDP) and average annual real economic growth rate that will yield the same present value (PV) of future Federal revenues." While the shape of the Laffer Curve is a matter for speculation, it is possible to quantify the shape of the Woodhill Curve. As it happens, the results of the calculations are very bad news for liberal tax hikers, but very good news for supply-side tax cutters.

Financially, it is the PV of Federal revenues that really matters, not just tax revenues in the current year. This is why the Social Security Trustees use PV as their ultimate measure of the long-term financial condition of Social Security. Also, when an organization borrows, it borrows against the PV of its future cash flow. The markets are happy to finance investments that increase the PV of future cash flows by more than the amount of the loan. However, lenders get very concerned when they believe that the PV of an organization's future cash flow is falling (e.g., Greece).

Tea Party-backed GOP governor hopeful Carl Paladino fighting for $1.4 million tax break

I see why these shitheads don't want big government, a 1.4 million dollar tax break with only one job created and little given back to the government that gave him 1.4 million dollars and the Republitards think they have an argument for extending the Bush tax cuts for the richest, fucking laughable. Now lets see what arguments the forum rightwing cronies can come up with to defend this.

Liberal CA.... $111m in stimulus, 55 jobs 'created'. :eusa_whistle: True story.

Links please? I don't believe your bullshit CG since you make meritless claims without backing them up.

Nope, I don't do 'meritless' claims. Disprove both, if you can. I'll tell you now, you won't be able to.... because both are sourced.... from legitimate, non biased, factually accurate information. :eusa_whistle:

Just for the sheer fucking crack of it, here you go Fail...

Your stimulus money in action.

http://coburn.senate.gov/public//in...&File_id=a7e82141-1a9e-4eec-b160-6a8e62427efb

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/632...ct-arra-los-angeles-stimulus-wendy-greuel.htm

The Los Angeles City Controller said on Thursday the city's use of its share of the $800 billion federal stimulus fund has been disappointing.

The city received $111 million in stimulus under American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) approved by the Congress more than year ago.

"I'm disappointed that we've only created or retained 55 jobs after receiving $111 million," says Wendy Greuel, the city's controller, while releasing an audit report.

*Tuts* I really should not have to spoon feed idiots.

Last edited:

http://coburn.senate.gov/public//in...&File_id=a7e82141-1a9e-4eec-b160-6a8e62427efb

Employment generation disappointing: LA City Controller - International Business Times

The Los Angeles City Controller said on Thursday the city's use of its share of the $800 billion federal stimulus fund has been disappointing.

The city received $111 million in stimulus under American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) approved by the Congress more than year ago.

"I'm disappointed that we've only created or retained 55 jobs after receiving $111 million," says Wendy Greuel, the city's controller, while releasing an audit report.

If they can't do anything with the money they should return it back to the federal government, on the other hand, those tax breaks and tax cuts Republitards so desperately want for the rich haven't created shit in the way of jobs, trickle is a proven fail and the fuckers who get the tax breaks and tax cuts don't return pay back that money they pocket it, just like Paladino. As a matter of fact you haven't said shit about Paladino bullshit, whats your take?

$308m in stimulus to BP. Who said the taxpayers won't pay one penny towards the clean up? :eusa_whistle: True Story.

BP is paying a price dipshit and I saw your little link, Congress passed the stimulus bill and gave money to state and local governments and the later two mismanaged and misused it.

A subsidiary of BP got $308m of stimulus funding. Don't tell me BP is paying the price. They paid out considerably lesss than $308m.

And.... liberals in CA spent $111 to 'create or safeguard 55 jobs'.

So, your OP is basically just one more fucking waste of money.... by your Messiah.

Employment generation disappointing: LA City Controller - International Business Times

If they can't do anything with the money they should return it back to the federal government, on the other hand, those tax breaks and tax cuts Republitards so desperately want for the rich haven't created shit in the way of jobs, trickle is a proven fail and the fuckers who get the tax breaks and tax cuts don't return pay back that money they pocket it, just like Paladino. As a matter of fact you haven't said shit about Paladino bullshit, whats your take?

I'm not at all interested in partisan bitching. I have stated, numerous times, that I view both parties as equally corrupt. You may find Republicans offensive but you're just a partisan hack because you refuse to recognize it within the Dems.

Idiot.

$308m in stimulus to BP. Who said the taxpayers won't pay one penny towards the clean up? :eusa_whistle: True Story.

BP is paying a price dipshit and I saw your little link, Congress passed the stimulus bill and gave money to state and local governments and the later two mismanaged and misused it.

A subsidiary of BP got $308m of stimulus funding. Don't tell me BP is paying the price. They paid out considerably lesss than $308m.

So, your OP is basically just one more fucking waste of money.... by your Messiah.

This happened before BP fucked up with the oil spill, not after. The stimulus passed by congress did save jobs

Stimulus saved or created 3 million jobs: Obama aides

Obama: Stimulus saved 1 million jobs - Mike Allen and Eamon Javers - POLITICO.com

Two separate stimulus bills saved jobs, but go bash Obama for stimulus money and ignore that the Bush tax cuts were a complete failure.

This happened before BP fucked up with the oil spill, not after. The stimulus passed by congress did save jobs

Obama: Stimulus saved 1 million jobs - Mike Allen and Eamon Javers - POLITICO.com

Two separate stimulus bills saved jobs, but go bash Obama for stimulus money and ignore that the Bush tax cuts were a complete failure.

Right, so because Obama's team claims they saved 3m jobs, that is what they did.... I got some land in Florida going cheap.... sucker.

Sorry, Fail..... there is no hard, scientific data to back up the claims of jobs saved or created. It's all smoke and mirrors.... smoke and mirrors might be good enough for you, but it sure as hell isn't for anyone with a brain. Fucking billions wasted - your grandchildren will despise you for the folly of 2010.

Right, so because Obama's team claims they saved 3m jobs, that is what they did.... I got some land in Florida going cheap.... sucker.

Sorry, Fail..... there is no hard, scientific data to back up the claims of jobs saved or created. It's all smoke and mirrors.... smoke and mirrors might be good enough for you, but it sure as hell isn't for anyone with a brain. Fucking billions wasted - your grandchildren will despise you for the folly of 2010.

I smell Gunny's shit on you, don't smear it this way darling. And those Bush tax cuts? Still no answer. Palidino ripped off the government, 1.4 million dollars and 1 job created, fucking laughable and if you're not partisan why aren't you saying shit about it?

I smell Gunny's shit on you, don't smear it this way darling. And those Bush tax cuts? Still no answer. Palidino ripped off the government, 1.4 million dollars and 1 job created, fucking laughable and if you're not partisan why aren't you saying shit about it?

Stop being such a jealous boy, Fail. Gunny's popular, you're not. Live with it. Anyone with half a brain knows Gunny is unimpressed by suck ups. Moron. You fail, time and again, to understand humor... that's your problem. Won't make it mine.

I call bullshit on all of it. Left or right is of no consequence. Here's my issue.... YOU never whine about left wing waste - but you have a fucking hissy fit over $1.4m BECAUSE it's a Republican.

You're laughable.

Now, why not just recognize that you can't cope with having your ass kicked by a girl and ignore me. Or was that just another one of your empty threats? Loser.

Forum List

Back