Carl Paladino, the Tea Party-backed Republican gubernatorial candidate: Hates gays

In observing Paladino, it appears he hates everyone

I haven't seen anyone this continually angry since Nancy Grace

I'm not interested in 'appearance', I'm interested in fact. Honestly, all this constant whining about who 'hates' who is beyond pathetic.

Calling names and insisting we block civil rights for the good of the nation is not showing love.

Does everything have to be "explained". You would think the obvious is, well, obvious.

It's like a right winger saying "I don't hate that person, I just want them lynched". Ooh, he just wants them to be second class citizens. He didn't say he wants them dead. Rdean, you are over the top.

It's not like a right winger saying anything like that, you fucking moron. You mistake disagreement for 'hate'. How old are you, 5? Grow the fuck up. I don't need to 'show love' to anyone other than my family. I should show acceptance (ie, not the 'tolerance' espoused by the whining left) of all people.

Act your age instead of your shoe size and.... just maybe.... some people will stop seeing you as the class idiot.

Why do you defend homophobic remarks by a guy who makes money from a gay bar?

The rights of American citizens is important.

Why do you think its not?

I didn't say that.

I'm just curious as to why it's an issue at all in politics.

It has nothing to do with politics. It's just another stick with which to beat the 'opposition'.

How can gay rights have nothing to do with Politics?

Will New York adopt gay marriage? What about the rights of gays in terms of descrimination, adoption rights, health benefits?

How you view homosexuals will have a huge impact on your decisions as Governor

I didn't say that.

I'm just curious as to why it's an issue at all in politics.

It has nothing to do with politics. It's just another stick with which to beat the 'opposition'.

How can gay rights have nothing to do with Politics?

Will New York adopt gay marriage? What about the rights of gays in terms of descrimination, adoption rights, health benefits?

How you view homosexuals will have a huge impact on your decisions as Governor

Um, it has nothing to do with "gay rights." He already acknowledged not being opposed to gay rights. He already acknowledged he has gays on his staff right now.
It is typical of the panicked liberal mindset that they must find something--anything to pin on the GOP. Even if it means twisting facts to destroy someone.

This thread is another good example of how the flaming liberal zealots HAMMER their support for homos down everyone's throat. If someone even gives the APPEARANCE that they disagree with homosexuality or the homo agenda, these militant homo supporters will attack you like an army of fire ants or killer bees. Don't you DARE, EVER, say ANYTHING that is ANTI HOMO, or SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES YOU WILL.

Shout down, brow beat, character assassinate, insult, ridicule, talk smack, whatever works. These homo supporters will use every tool at their disposal to SHUT YOU UP if you DARE say anything in opposition of their beloved gays.

Hell, they'll even CALL you a homo if all else fails. Why? If they love and support them so much, why would they think calling you a homo is an insult? Shouldn't that be a compliment?

Fake ass sons a bitches, hypocrites and bigots, all of them.

This thread is another good example of how the flaming liberal zealots HAMMER their support for homos down everyone's throat. If someone even gives the APPEARANCE that they disagree with homosexuality or the homo agenda, these militant homo supporters will attack you like an army of fire ants or killer bees. Don't you DARE, EVER, say ANYTHING that is ANTI HOMO, or SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES YOU WILL.

Shout down, brow beat, character assassinate, insult, ridicule, talk smack, whatever works. These homo supporters will use every tool at their disposal to SHUT YOU UP if you DARE say anything in opposition of their beloved gays.

Hell, they'll even CALL you a homo if all else fails. Why? If they love and support them so much, why would they think calling you a homo is an insult? Shouldn't that be a compliment?

Nothing stops a conservative candidate from declaring that he opposes the homosexual lifestyle and homosexual rights. If that is his position....he should be open to it.

Nothing stops a conservative candidate from declaring that he opposes the homosexual lifestyle and homosexual rights. If that is his position....he should be open to it.

He is quoted as saying 'Live and let live' in his quote. Which part of that sounds like 'hate'? I see no hate. I see a bunch of whiny assed lefties wanting to make an issue where there is no issue.

He is quoted as saying 'Live and let live' in his quote. Which part of that sounds like 'hate'? I see no hate. I see a bunch of whiny assed lefties wanting to make an issue where there is no issue.

His words....

I just think my children and your children would be much better off, and much more successful, getting married and raising a family. And I don't want them to be brainwashed into thinking that homosexuality is an equally valid and successful option. It isn't."

Not someone I would want as my governor

His words....

I just think my children and your children would be much better off, and much more successful, getting married and raising a family. And I don't want them to be brainwashed into thinking that homosexuality is an equally valid and successful option. It isn't."

Fine. Don't vote for him. But, I would want some actual evidence of 'hate' before I label the man 'as a 'hater' of gays.

His words....

Fine. Don't vote for him. But, I would want some actual evidence of 'hate' before I label the man 'as a 'hater' of gays.

Hate? Why I am sure he can tell you he has friends and relatives who are gay. Doesn't everyone?

What is obvious is that he looks down on their lifestyle and doesn't think it should be considered on the same level as a heterosexual relationship. He also wants children to think the same way.

Is that hate? Maybe just ignorance

His words....

Why?

Frankly, I find it refreshing that a candidate would state his opinion without first consulting the NYT Editorial Board.

However, perhaps you disagree with the opinion: That your children would NOT be better off, and much more successful, getting married and raising a family, despite this being the norm of human existance?

I have to strenuously agree with Paladino: The last thing I want is Queer Children, not because Queerness itself is a deviant behaviour, but because they are likely to end up whiny bitches.

I love it when the USMB 'nuts continue to defend something a guy did or said long after he's already run away from it, or retracted it, or apologized for it.

His words....

And what's his position on gay marriage and gay adoption, if he sincerely wants to see people marry and raise children?

Let me guess...

His words....

Why?

Frankly, I find it refreshing that a candidate would state his opinion without first consulting the NYT Editorial Board.

However, perhaps you disagree with the opinion: That your children would NOT be better off, and much more successful, getting married and raising a family, despite this being the norm of human existance?

I have to strenuously agree with Paladino: The last thing I want is Queer Children, not because Queerness itself is a deviant behaviour, but because they are likely to end up whiny bitches.

Would a homosexual be better off and more successful if he marries and raises a family?

I think it has been shown repeatedly that they are not

Forum List

Back