Carl Bernstein: Trump's 'Presidential Lying' Makes Him the 'Most Dangerous Enemy of the People'

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Source: Mediaite

by Ken Meyer | 10:11 pm, February 18th, 2017

Veteran journalist and Watergate reporter Carl Bernstein hammered President Trump today for saying that the political media is the “enemy of the American people.”

The president is getting significant blowback recently, both for blasting the press during his Thursday press conference, and for a tweet yesterday that lists several major outlets as “the enemy.” Bernstein has been critical of Trump for months, and he now says that Trump’s slams against the press are now on a “more treacherous” level than Richard Nixon

...and this from a Watergate reporter, has seen these high crimes and misdemeanors

btw, pee pee tapes

And yet silent as a mouse peeing on a cotton ball when Obama hoodwinked America and rammed his ACA lies down our throats. Almost as if Bernstein has an agenda.

Carl Bernstein: Trump's 'Presidential Lying' Makes Him the 'Most Dangerous Enemy of the People'

Enemy of GLOBALISTS, not the people.

Trump's 'Presidential Telling the truth for change Makes Him the 'Most Dangerous Enemy of the Globalists' This phrase makes a lot more sense.

Trump's 'Presidential Telling the truth for change Makes Him the 'Most Dangerous Enemy of the Globalists' This phrase makes a lot more sense.

Say hello to Alex for me, he's a real character

Say hello to Alex for me, he's a real character

Why do you support globalism? I'm looking for some type of critical thinking behind your posts. What precisely is your agenda?

Forum List

Back