Caring for Pets Left Behind by the Rapture

oh thats right it doesnt work on Democrats.....fascinating....

Well we did cast fear aside and voted in a Dem for Prez even after the Republican fear mongers told us that if we elect a Dem we will be attacked again.

So yea, I guess you're right. It doesn't work on Dems.

Just those fearful Republicans and tea baggers - oh so scared....

Seems we have been attacked again....ask anyone at Ft. Hood.

by a US military officer.
Kinda defies the definition of terrorism.

Wonder if adoptive homes provide feline reading material

dogisnotgreat.jpg

Well we did cast fear aside and voted in a Dem for Prez even after the Republican fear mongers told us that if we elect a Dem we will be attacked again.

Seems we have been attacked again....ask anyone at Ft. Hood.

by a US military officer.
Kinda defies the definition of terrorism.

Not according to most people. How does it defy the definition of terrorism, because he was in the military?
Why was he shouting Allah Akbar when he was shooting?
Why was he trying to contact a known terrorist before the shooting?

60% Want Fort Hood Shooting Investigated as Terrorist Act - Rasmussen Reports

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/20/us/politics/20hood.html

Last edited:
Stop!....Stop!

The Rapture is................A COOKBOOK!

Fear is a strong motivator. Just look how well it works on Conservatives!

Let's review some fear mongering, shall we?

Is Obama a citizen?

Is Obama a Muslim?

Is Jeremiah Wright a Communist?

Are the members of the Obama administration Anti-American Marxists?

Would a terrorist trial on American soil be an occasion to fear attacks?

Would closing Guantanamo Bay mean the release of terrorists on American streets?

Is there a prison strong enough to contain the detainees?

Aren't you scared yet, and if not WHY?

fear is a powerful motivator. Just look how it works for the modern Conservative.

those QUESTIONS are supposed to scare people?.....wow you must scare easy....how about the scare tactic that the dems used on the elderly when Bush was running....if you elect Bush he is going to take your SS away......its still here aint it....with a few raises to boot....how about that one used in the south...if you elect republicans.....black churches will be burned.....it goes both ways....im surprised you havent figured that out yet....

Fear is a strong motivator. Just look how well it works on Conservatives!

your about as foolish as the Nosmo King....cant see the fear mongering from your lords....but you see it everywhere else.....they have done a great job with you two....hey you two can be the KING and QUEEN of the sphincter club....

For a fee, this service will place your dog or cat in the home of a caring atheist on Judgment Day

Many people in the U.S.—perhaps 20 million to 40 million—believe there will be a Second Coming in their lifetimes, followed by the Rapture . In this event, they say, the righteous will be spirited away to a better place while the godless remain on Earth. But what will become of all the pets?

Bart Centre, 61, a retired retail executive in New Hampshire, says many people are troubled by this question, and he wants to help. He started a service called Eternal Earth-Bound Pets that promises to rescue and care for animals left behind by the saved.

That's a brilliant idea.

I want a piece.

I'm going to charge people in advance. After all, how can they pay when they are in heaven? Then, when The Rapture happens, I'll place their pets.

For a fee, this service will place your dog or cat in the home of a caring atheist on Judgment Day

Many people in the U.S.—perhaps 20 million to 40 million—believe there will be a Second Coming in their lifetimes, followed by the Rapture . In this event, they say, the righteous will be spirited away to a better place while the godless remain on Earth. But what will become of all the pets?

Bart Centre, 61, a retired retail executive in New Hampshire, says many people are troubled by this question, and he wants to help. He started a service called Eternal Earth-Bound Pets that promises to rescue and care for animals left behind by the saved.

That's a brilliant idea.

I want a piece.

I'm going to charge people in advance. After all, how can they pay when they are in heaven? Then, when The Rapture happens, I'll place their pets.

Just get them to sign over anything they leave behind to you.
They can't take anything with them is my understanding.

Kinda rough on some I would think. Worked all their life building up wealth and having to start from scratch in heaven.

New Topics

Forum List

Back