Caring for Pets Left Behind by the Rapture

on a serious note....do you people...(christians) really believe that the rapture will happen?

2nd: do you realize that the disciplines thought jesus would return in their lifetimes....so this is hardly new

now come on envision this rapture....families will be divided...on and on....will mothers be taken from their children? are children innocents? yall do realize that the rapture....word and concept are relatively new and the word rapture like eternity is never used in the bible....
Fear is a strong motivator. Just look how well it works on Conservatives!

If only 10% of rapturists are pet owners, the maketing genius who thought up this sevice stands to make a fortune.

on a serious note....do you people...(christians) really believe that the rapture will happen?

2nd: do you realize that the disciplines thought jesus would return in their lifetimes....so this is hardly new

now come on envision this rapture....families will be divided...on and on....will mothers be taken from their children? are children innocents? yall do realize that the rapture....word and concept are relatively new and the word rapture like eternity is never used in the bible....
That gives me an idea. $50 now and I'll care for your elderly conservative parents after the rapture.

I would have to question ones faith, or lack of, if they are so preoccupied about their pets to pay for such a service.

oh thats right it doesnt work on Democrats.....fascinating....
Let's review some fear mongering, shall we?

Is Obama a citizen?

Is Obama a Muslim?

Is Jeremiah Wright a Communist?

Are the members of the Obama administration Anti-American Marxists?

Would a terrorist trial on American soil be an occasion to fear attacks?

Would closing Guantanamo Bay mean the release of terrorists on American streets?

Is there a prison strong enough to contain the detainees?

Aren't you scared yet, and if not WHY?

fear is a powerful motivator. Just look how it works for the modern Conservative.

Well we did cast fear aside and voted in a Dem for Prez even after the Republican fear mongers told us that if we elect a Dem we will be attacked again.

So yea, I guess you're right. It doesn't work on Dems.

Just those fearful Republicans and tea baggers - oh so scared....

Well we did cast fear aside and voted in a Dem for Prez even after the Republican fear mongers told us that if we elect a Dem we will be attacked again.

So yea, I guess you're right. It doesn't work on Dems.

Just those fearful Republicans and tea baggers - oh so scared....

Seems we have been attacked again....ask anyone at Ft. Hood.

New Topics

Forum List

Back