Caring for Pets Left Behind by the Rapture

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
For a fee, this service will place your dog or cat in the home of a caring atheist on Judgment Day

Many people in the U.S.—perhaps 20 million to 40 million—believe there will be a Second Coming in their lifetimes, followed by the Rapture . In this event, they say, the righteous will be spirited away to a better place while the godless remain on Earth. But what will become of all the pets?

Bart Centre, 61, a retired retail executive in New Hampshire, says many people are troubled by this question, and he wants to help. He started a service called Eternal Earth-Bound Pets that promises to rescue and care for animals left behind by the saved.

"# If subscriber loses his/her faith and/or the Rapture occurs and subscriber is not Raptured (aka is "left behind") EE-BP disclaims any liability; no refund will be tendered. "

bwhahaha

Taking money from rapture believers should be encouraged. They won't need it anyway

This really puts the end timers in a bind. If they don't pay this guy, it means they don't belieive strongly enough which means the won't get raputurized when the end comes.

In other words, they're fucked.

I am waiting for the next time the Hale Bot comet comes near here.
I have my high top black Nike sneakers with white laces ready.

For a fee, this service will place your dog or cat in the home of a caring atheist on Judgment Day

Many people in the U.S.—perhaps 20 million to 40 million—believe there will be a Second Coming in their lifetimes, followed by the Rapture . In this event, they say, the righteous will be spirited away to a better place while the godless remain on Earth. But what will become of all the pets?

Bart Centre, 61, a retired retail executive in New Hampshire, says many people are troubled by this question, and he wants to help. He started a service called Eternal Earth-Bound Pets that promises to rescue and care for animals left behind by the saved.

Amazing!

alrightie....i am a pagan and an animal lover...

i will do this for 90 bucks plus 5 bucks for the additional pets....

i prefer paypal..

x the rat is gonna cost more....lol

on a serious note....do you people...(christians) really believe that the rapture will happen?

2nd: do you realize that the disciplines thought jesus would return in their lifetimes....so this is hardly new

now come on envision this rapture....families will be divided...on and on....will mothers be taken from their children? are children innocents? yall do realize that the rapture....word and concept are relatively new and the word rapture like eternity is never used in the bible....

Forum List

Back