"Caring Conservatism" - this is why I hate the right wing.

Why would some dumb shit about a limey and her handicapped kid belong on US meessage board?

Why Not Limey message board?

For that matter, what makes that a "right wing issue"?

The right wing would never have established such an asinine system, but you stupid euroweenies let a bunch of regressive pukes take over your country and it's still a "right wing" problem?

Go fuck yourself with a white hot branding iron.

Why would some dumb shit about a limey and her handicapped kid belong on US meessage board?

Why Not Limey message board?

For that matter, what makes that a "right wing issue"?

The right wing would never have established such an asinine system, but you stupid euroweenies let a bunch of regressive pukes take over your country and it's still a "right wing" problem?

Go fuck yourself with a white hot branding iron.
All of the shitty policies we now have have been imported from the US where treating people like shit is profitable.

This asswipe is a real piece of work ain't he? You have to wonder how people this stupid manage to survive in a world with traffic, machines and predatory humans. There are too damned many safety warnings and police. We have to let natural selection do it's thing pretty soon.

Then Adolph's Taint can complain about "the right wing" before he steps out in front of a bus or gets robbed and killed by a somali "refugee", but at least there will be fewer oxygen thieves.

Jimmy Savile (with the help of the establishment) was able to pass around children to the elites as if they were a pack of smokes......the uber left has been pushing for lowering the age of consent for children to be sodomized by adults since the late 80's.....so spare me your spew. You doin't know a fucking thing....seriously.

Jimmy Savile (with the help of the establishment) was able to pass around children to the elites as if they were a pack of smokes......the uber left has been pushing for lowering the age of consent for children to be sodomized by adults since the late 80's.....so spare me your spew. You doin't know a fucking thing....seriously.
Do you mean this "left wing" Jimmy Saville ?

savile_3585495k.jpg

Research aint your strong point Dale.

Do you mean this "left wing" Jimmy Saville ?

savile_3585495k.jpg

Research aint your strong point Dale.

It hasn't been the rightwing that has pushed for the lowering of the age of consent...now has it??????

"yay" or "nay".......?????

Forum List

Back