Caribu Barbie and "Bizarro" Word Salad Speech.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Sarah Palin delivers 8216 bizarro 8217 speech to Iowa Freedom Summit and Twitter users react hilariously

The Half-Term Governor of Alaska spoke at the so-called "Freedom Summit", and her speech was "Bizarro" according Conservative Columnist Toby Harnden.

Palin quit half way through her first and only term of Governor to become a failed reality TV (two words that do not belong in the same sentence)star.

Best known for nothing other than being a half-term wonder must weigh heavily on the very limited mental capacity of Sarah.

She is at best a media whore and at worst a political prostitute.

Either way she makes money.

All the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil has to offer is bumper sticker rhetoric.

Kinda hard to make a cognitive argument or decent speech when you don't have any decent material to start with, nor the desire to research the subject you're supposed to be talking about.

But..........here lately...........I've noticed that many Republicans tend to give word salad answers, especially when they are asked about something that may go against their base. Huckabee was a good example of that this morning on Meet the Press.

oh yawn, what the fruck is new with the low IQ children in politics. But it's nice she can still chap a lot of asses in the country...BURN

Now if it had been the loser abortion Barbie, Wendy Davis, I would laugh my ass off

Unfortunately, these are the people (twitter) voting for our lives

Last edited:
You want bizarro and word salad. here ya go. and he has STOLEN trillions from you on top of putting it in his pockets

oh yawn, what the fruck is new with the low IQ children in politics. But it's nice she can still chap a lot of asses in the country...BURN

Now if it had been the loser abortion Barbie, Wendy Davis, I would laugh my ass off

Unfortunately, these are the people (twitter) voting for our lives
I bet you loved the speech. Right up your alley.

All the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil has to offer is bumper sticker rhetoric.

Kinda hard to make a cognitive argument or decent speech when you don't have any decent material to start with, nor the desire to research the subject you're supposed to be talking about.

But..........here lately...........I've noticed that many Republicans tend to give word salad answers, especially when they are asked about something that may go against their base. Huckabee was a good example of that this morning on Meet the Press.

You need to remember that Republicans prefer word salad, anything that prevents them from seeing the truth.

Last edited:
I LOVE these Palin threads, so I can trot out some of the BEST OF OBUMBLE to compare!

I do have a few hundred more we can compare with Sarah.... Yes?

Google

Your former Deserter-In-Chief could not even find the right door.

I LOVE these :ahole-1:'s! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

They are the ones who keeps making her money every time they post some nonsense about her. But, they are too Grubered to realize it...You gotta love it. GO SARAH

So the Dems back word salad Obama and Vigi backs word salad Palin.

That's why we run a Bush or a Christie.

The far right antiAmerican thugs want someone like a Santorum or a Perry who would lose worse than Goldwater to Johnson.

Why?

So they can take over the party.

The far right antiAmerican thugs want someone like a Santorum or a Perry who would lose worse than Goldwater to Johnson.

Why?

So they can take over the party.

And what is your LIBERAL views of these policies?

B76zFlxIYAIkE3-.jpg

My mainstream view is that the civil rights and the Bill of Rights belong at the federal level.

I believe most other things can be split between national and state governments.

Forum List

Back