Careful What You Wish For Boys

Trump's "wonderful" health care plan which will "be a tiny fraction of the cost" and will be "so easy":

2oc4ns.jpg

I wish for the healthcare system before Obamacare totally fucked it up.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

That's the one in which health care costs were skyrocketing even more than they do under Obamacare. For DECADES!

That's the whole reason we have Obamacare in the first place, retard!

It's is stunning just how much like goldfish the memories of you tards are.

No, the reason we had Commie Care was to create as many new government dependents as possible.

By the Obama White House admission, they created over 20 million more new government dependents on Commie Care. They created another 20 million more new government dependents on food stamps during the same period.

That's over 40 million new government dependents created by the Democrats on those two programs alone.

But people on the left actually believed that Commie Care was created because their party cared so much about their healthcare. :1041:

The Democrat party exists by two major voting groups: Government dependents and victims. If we could ever rid our country of both, the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party would be in history books.

I paid premiums, then went to the doctor for free. Now with Obamacare, we pay premiums AND a $10,000 deductible.
So WTF am I paying premiums for? Its extortion.
The sooner the USSC kills Obamacare the better. You want healthcare, work for it and pay the premiums.

p.s. any link that has 20 typos in the article loses all credibility....
Bingo you put your finger right on one of the key frauds of the ACA. Deductibles have gotten so high that there's really no difference to having no insurance for many Americans. How many people can come up with $10 thousand for treating an illness? From what I've read, the majority of Americans cannot. BUT HEY Thanks for that $2500 dollar a year SAVINGS Obama!

Deductibles have been rising for over a decade

Still waiting for a Republican solution

Before we lost our plan at work, our deductible was 2K. Nothing in Commie Care is affordable under 7K for middle-class workers.

I paid premiums, then went to the doctor for free. Now with Obamacare, we pay premiums AND a $10,000 deductible.
The sooner the USSC kills Obamacare the better. You want healthcare, work for it and pay the premiums.

Look someone has to pay for the cheap/free healthcare Dem's used to buy votes. So you basically no longer have healthcare plus you are out $18k a year. So illegals have better healthcare than you at no cost. So the Dem's robbed you blind. Come on man vote Dem in 2020. /sarcasm

its simple-

Republicans had 8 years before Trump to come up with a healthcare plan, and going on 4 years under Trump - what have they come up with ?

a never gonna happen WALL, a lard ass president that salutes fucking communist dictators.

what did the American people get in return ?

tax cuts for the top 1% - a record deficit AND record National Debt, with a $103 million dollar golf debt for the cherry on top.

What we got was more manufacturing jobs back. What we got was the lowest unemployment in nearly 50 years. What we got was the highest small business confidence levels since levels were started. What we got is the lowest unemployment rate for minorities. What we got is a new high in median household income.

What did we get for the 10 trillion spent under DumBama? Oh, that's right, we working people lost our healthcare plans from our employers.

Last edited:

Bingo you put your finger right on one of the key frauds of the ACA. Deductibles have gotten so high that there's really no difference to having no insurance for many Americans. How many people can come up with $10 thousand for treating an illness? From what I've read, the majority of Americans cannot. BUT HEY Thanks for that $2500 dollar a year SAVINGS Obama!

Correct. To keep my clinic and doctor, they wanted more than my two house payments combined, and it came with a 7K deductible, 7K out of pocket, $50.00 doctor copay, no dental, no prescriptions.

Look someone has to pay for the cheap/free healthcare Dem's used to buy votes. So you basically no longer have healthcare plus you are out $18k a year. So illegals have better healthcare than you at no cost. So the Dem's robbed you blind. Come on man vote Dem in 2020. /sarcasm

That's exactly it. Commie Care is unaffordable for most middle-class workers who bring home a more than livable wage. But there are many Republican voters who are middle-class. If you sweep floors at Walmart, the plans are more than affordable. But then again, french fry makers and floor sweepers are generally Democrat voters.

That's it in a nutshell; Democrats taking care of their voters, and F everybody else.

That's exactly it. Commie Care is unaffordable for most middle-class workers who bring home a more than livable wage. But there are many Republican voters who are middle-class. If you sweep floors at Walmart, the plans are more than affordable. But then again, french fry makers and floor sweepers are generally Democrat voters.

That's it in a nutshell; Democrats taking care of their voters, and F everybody else.

Somebody was going to pay for all the Dem handouts and it was the middle class like always. With friends like Dem's who needs enemies.

Somebody was going to pay for all the Dem handouts and it was the middle class like always. With friends like Dem's who needs enemies.

Of course. They read all this leftist bullshit, and then come to USMB with situations they never experienced. Well I did experience it. I had coverage until that big-eared clown invaded the White House. At the age of 55, I lost my coverage for the first time in my adult life. I am not opining on the stupid program, I applied for it. I know what they told me and the reality of it's disastrous effects on Americans.

Of course. They read all this leftist bullshit, and then come to USMB with situations they never experienced. Well I did experience it. I had coverage until that big-eared clown invaded the White House. At the age of 55, I lost my coverage for the first time in my adult life. I am not opining on the stupid program, I applied for it. I know what they told me and the reality of it's disastrous effects on Americans.

Obamacare was so awesome they had to threaten people with fines and confiscation of tax refunds if they refused to obey.

Yet still exponentially better than obamacare, the equivalent of canadian care.

Republican solution is repeal Obamacare, and buy your own health insurance.
The GOP had it right before Obamacare fucked it up.
Still waiting for the $2,500 savings that Obamacare was supposed to save us all.

How can someone buy a policy when either no company will sell them one or the premiums are so high they can't afford it?

Without any protections for preexisting conditions, millions of Americans won't be able to buy insurance and millions of them will die.

Just saying buy insurance isn't going to cut it anymore. Not when insurance companies are allowed to discriminate against anyone who has a preexisting condition.

Your simplistic attitude will kill millions of Americans.

These are the pre-Obamacare days that retards like kyzr miss!
In the pre-Obama days we bought healthcare insurance and paid a premium. Then we got healthcare with no deductibles. After Obamacare we paid premiums AND we pay $10,000 deductible, so we really don't get healthcare. Your chart shows what the insurance companies paid, not what we paid, our premiums changed slowly. I will take pre-Obamacare healthcare every time.
17-1235%20health%20care%20line%20r2.jpg

Republican solution is repeal Obamacare, and buy your own health insurance.
The GOP had it right before Obamacare fucked it up.
Still waiting for the $2,500 savings that Obamacare was supposed to save us all.

How can someone buy a policy when either no company will sell them one or the premiums are so high they can't afford it?

Without any protections for preexisting conditions, millions of Americans won't be able to buy insurance and millions of them will die.

Just saying buy insurance isn't going to cut it anymore. Not when insurance companies are allowed to discriminate against anyone who has a preexisting condition. Your simplistic attitude will kill millions of Americans.

So my family is supposed to pay premiums AND a $10,000 deductible so insurance companies can subsidize those with pre-existing conditions? How about we all pay our own way? I don't know what the answer is. Maybe genetic testing to minimize those with pre-existing conditions?
I do know that I would do something about the price of drugs, such as insulin or epi-pens. The drug companies either cut costs or those drugs get nationalized, so the drugs are sold "at cost".

I went Obama's entire term without health care. Premiums skyrocketed to as high as my mortgage with intolerable deductions. Couldn't goddamn afford it. Period. Never paid the fine as there was a self exemption available.
Now married and signed onto wife's, but still am amazed how much deductibles and out of pocket is with a good employer as hers.

Every one stuck there finger in the ACA, both Democrat & Republican, they spent a year messing with it. what we got was a start on a plan that needed a ton of improvement. instead of working together to make some thing that worked the Republicans did everything possible to destroy it. including the promise of a better plan that never arrived. there is plenty of blame to toss around, as usual people pick sides instead of solutions.

Forum List

Back